Project Pokemon Smogon OU Version 3.0 (Fairy Gym - Medieval Town)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, just a small little post how im thinking the medieval festival could be going:
Ight so 500 dollar entry fee, 1000 dollar x participant cash price (RNG to be between 3- 15)

Monday: Medieval Battleship! With everyone going into the colliseum (which is now flooded). Go to compete gainst one another to be the last battleship standing! All participants must ride a Lapras and if that Lapras is feinted during the battle, it is an auto lose.

Tuesday: The Black Knight cometh! Every week, a black knight is chosen. This knight will be the strongest knight of the guild on rotation that week, and will be decked out in all black armor, riding the horse equivalent of its guild (Rhydon = Ground, Mamoswine = Ice, can be listed in each guild). To challenge the Knight is free, and it must be combatted in a Joust. You and the knight will joust, and pretty much be locked in bout three bouts. One to knock the other off in the Best of three! Charge at him to build up speed, and if your speed beats his, you win! (physics dont apply with the black knight)

Wednesday: Food Fair! Come to cook and compete! You will make a dish looking to best your opponents and please the judge! You will be given a card saying what to look for, and best of luck making his dis! (Judge is a Pokemon, and he likes Poffins (or whatever they are in Hoen) so cards would be like Bitter or whatever)).

Thursday: Princess Quest! Each Guild will send three champions (only one to be set at hard number), and must climb the castle (built specifically for the event) to save the princess. Winner gets share of gold split between em all. Puzzles, other guilds, wild mons, and dastardly dragons (Char X, Garchomp, and Mega Altaria team (its a triple team used by king, queen, and prince cause its part of the fun) to overcome, its the big crowd pleaser as its also played on the video boards and ipads (WHY ARE THOSE IN MEDIEVAL TIMES? I dont care to answer that).

Friday: Guild Tournament! Each guild is placed upon a bracket with the current Gym retaining the highest seeding! Unable to be entered while you do not possess the Fairy Badge (to ensure we don't have to do a nother gym every damn time....), it pits the guilds against each other in tournament fashion to where the strongest of the strong can achieve (or in some cases, retain) the position of Medieval Gym!

Sunday (copy and pasted from the post of JTD783)

To go off of the idea of a "rest day" on Sunday, I think it would be cool to have each guild do its own tournament. It would probably be similar to the PWT (at least I think that was the name) in BW2, where each guild has a small tour specializing in its type. The idea, according to the guilds, can be to rest from the town's activities and train amongst the other guild members. As awards for winning go, idk. It would probably depend on the guild.

I'm thinking the structure for the tour would go be an 8-player tour, single elimination. NPC's from the guild and perhaps one or two from the town enter it along with you. To avoid too much repetition I figure each NPC could have a couple teams that are selected at random for them to use. Ex. NPC 1 has teams A,B,C. NPC 2 has teams D,E,F. Etc. I would probably have each guild with a room/ small stadium dedicated to this (again, like the PWT).

So thats 2hat im thinking so far. What should we do saturday and Sunday? anything yall want gone? Discuss away!

Last edited:
Maybe for Saturday have an archery contest with various special moves? Participants must use a mon of their guild type, and the closest hit to the center wins. Prizes are gold shared out among the top three guilds and the prestigious trophy Golden Bow, which may be retained for a week. It doubles your prize money from battles, but must be won back every Saturday.

Those look fantastic Salemance, I am nowhere near as creative as you xD

Maybe for Saturday have an archery contest with various special moves? Participants must use a mon of their guild type, and the closest hit to the center wins. Prizes are gold shared out among the top three guilds and the prestigious trophy Golden Bow, which may be retained for a week. It doubles your prize money from battles, but must be won back every Saturday.

Those look fantastic Salemance, I am nowhere near as creative as you xD
Mind writing it up a little so i could edit it in there? Think Sunday could be just left as day of rest since its medieval and religion should or probably is a big thing here as seen with most guilds worshipping something

Sunday

To go off of the idea of a "rest day" on Sunday, I think it would be cool to have each guild do its own tournament. It would probably be similar to the PWT (at least I think that was the name) in BW2, where each guild has a small tour specializing in its type. The idea, according to the guilds, can be to rest from the town's activities and train amongst the other guild members. As awards for winning go, idk. It would probably depend on the guild.

I'm thinking the structure for the tour would go be an 8-player tour, single elimination. NPC's from the guild and perhaps one or two from the town enter it along with you. To avoid too much repetition I figure each NPC could have a couple teams that are selected at random for them to use. Ex. NPC 1 has teams A,B,C. NPC 2 has teams D,E,F. Etc. I would probably have each guild with a room/ small stadium dedicated to this (again, like the PWT).

Last edited:
That be sorta cool. mind expanding on it little for a post then?

Guild Proposal: Order of Fairies: Based loosely on the Knights Templar, The Guild is dedicated towards the goal of bringing about order believing that there discovery is the catalyst needed to bring about such an Outcome. It is this along with there there long dominence that has led to much discontent in the town and Were it not for the backgrounds of there 2 founders Creator of Chaos and Melody you could almost say they worship fairy aura given the mass's they regulary attract. In fact some consider there vanished founder Creator of Chaos a prophet.
Located in the towns center The building is Cathedral like and covered in various shades White, Silver and Pink whilst adorned with art. At the front are statue's of the mythical pokemon Xerneas and Diancie etched with the words For the goal of an ordered world. It is both the towns Gym and Orders centre of power

Inside an open area with murals of pokemon and fairy aura dot the walls while a massive image of a clefable slaying a heatran through the use of T-wave dominate's the back depicting the time the Guilds founder Creator of Chaos beat the magma knight. To left of you are stairs that lead up to the gym and to the right a hallway that leads to various chambers.

As you enter tho you are stoped over-muscled man with a massive spear and voice similar to gorgan von stracken from fairy God parents preceding what should be the most awkward converstation of your life ''You there puny trainer. Welcome to the hallowed hall's of the Order of Fairies. A place where only the manliest can where pink and where you if desire achieve an ordered existence...If you can beat me first. Leave your pathetic dragons at the Door and get ready for the pummeling of a lifetime. Anyone who thinks fairies are girly clearly has not faced me or my manly spear''

Arnolds Team - http://pastebin.com/wYv22ru7 - Basically its built around whimsicott tailwinding so that either Gardevoir or Bisharp can sweep.

Dialogue:
Battle: Look at my spear. Its almost as badass looking as my gardevoir, get ready for pain
Player Victory: Nuuuuuuu, My faires fainted. I've lost and my spear is broken
Player Defeat: hahaha I knew you didn't have what it take's. Get out Whimp
Post Battle: I wont let it end like this. I use my illegal mega mawile and give you the pummeling you deserve I refuse to lose.....

At this point the Guilds caretaker leader Chancellor Melody will intervene ending the awkward encounter.

Melody - ''Arnold, we have enough problems with the how other guilds percieve us without you damaging us through over-compensative display's..Please let the trainer through''

At this point your moved into the Guild leader's Chamber's a Vast room with many statues of fairy pokemon.
''Sigh...some feel the need to compensate for using fairies. Most here are more approachable...I'm Chancellor melody caretaker leader of this guild while Creator of Chaos is absent and 1 of the 2 original founding members. Despite only existed for a short time we've not only proven the value of fairy types in battle We've retained control of the gym since our inception 10 years earlier and become nearly as large as the FWG guilds. This has allowed us bring much needed order to the town despite the protests of some but thats a discussion for only for those who wish to hear it?

If Yes - Before this guild came into being the town was a mess. Pure an simple, gym membership changed constantly, Infighting was rife and No matter what the town or OU council did things remained disordered. People chaffed at the idea of change. Then our Founder Creator of Chaos saw an oppurtunity in the recently discovered fairy type, No guild would accept him and he was as like everyone else....until he came into the possession of a clefable. Its Aura brought order to his life and he noticed a similar effect on the dragon flooded metagame in which fairies completely shut down the tyranical monsters.

Determined to bring that order to this town he plucked me from the poisen guild and we founded the order of fairies. It was difficult because unlike other guild's we weren't an individual break away instead made up from members of all the different guilds with few resource's and extreme disdain but when Chaos defeated the magma knight and established our guilds hold over the gym we got the respect we deserved. Since then we've dominated the tournaments, eliminated infighting and finally brought about order to this town.

Tho we wait for chaos to return By joining us you'll be helping to shape the future of our town. Something no other guild can currently say?

If Yes - Congradulations now choose a fairy type from the OU viability list to represent you. Choose well for it help you in defence of retaining order

If no - I should have let Arnold pummel you,

Apon acceptance your granted the same Templar styled outfit the guild wears and gains access to everything cept the gym which is closed at the current time

''Welcome to the League of fairy new member, Feel free to look around and ask me any questions''

Chapal Open Room:
Here in the opening room of the chapel you can talk to a few people admiring the history presented here while a paladin ranked member recite's the guilds history. You can also ask a few questions of people in here

Fairy Iniatite - Fairy Aura? We dont know exactly how fairy aura works but it seemingly negate's chaotic energies. the same seen in Dark and Dragon types, It why it also effects some humans. That fairy aura is our ethos It brings balance where there is otherwise chaos, something we are determined to spread

Fairy Iniatite 2 - Relations with other guilds? Things have been going downhill ever since Creator disappeared. Tho not cordial due he could always ellicit co-operation for important matters. As soon as he vanished some of our younger members tried lording there dominance over the other guilds despite melodies best efforts. The dragon, Fire, dark and steel guilds who consider us little more then despots simply took the oppurtunity to start fighting back

Paladin Member - Where is Creator of Chaos? Oneday we woke up and he was gone. Literraly. His clefable remained here to. Nobody knows were he went but some of the paladins are convinced he'll return in our darkest hour to banish our foes....What I'm allowed to have beleifs. Fairy aura is our deliverance and Chaos is its message

After this your free to look around. You can battle arnold Von-Krak again if you wish

In the Hall there Rooms. 1 For challange's and 1 for Fairy Aura experinments

Aura Room.
Here experiments take place to learn more about fairy types in general and ways in which fairy aura could be harnessed. You can also ask NPCs how different fairy types are used (Example Calm mind sylveon or clef etc) In the corner is a PC with a replay of the famous battle where guild founder defeated the magma knight to claim gym ownership a decade earlier https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-205801381 just replace Soul mate with magma knight.

There's even a voilence Rehab program were people are given fairy pokemon to steer them away from crime(and induct more members)

Challange Room:
Here member's Face various challanges both of battle acumen and Ability to show others the benefits of fairy aura. As you enter see Member's all of whom seek the rank of Paladin so that they may represent the guild in tournaments.

Guild Ranks are Fairy Initiate, Paladin and Chancellor (Which is not obtainable)

1st Challange - break the opposing pokemon challange. You will get a clefable and be able to tailor its moveset and then your faced up against randomly either a heatran, Genger, Scizor or SD chomp already at 2+ and you must overcome it.

2nd Challange - This is a mini-game where contest's try to throw spears further then there oppenent. Very straight foward. The 2 people who throe it furthest then Duke it out.

3rd Challenge - You now vs a sitting paladin in a singles OU battle and he will use this team http://pastebin.com/XmHgWnLJ it hits hard, fast. Has 2 fairies and Will trash you. Yes its very similar to my personal team lol. Beat this and you'll gain the rank of Paladin as well as your choice of a shiny Bold magic guard Cleffa with softboiled or Unaware.

Weekly Events:

1. Monday Mass Guild member's gather outside the Cathedral by the statues of Xerneas and Diancie to hear about the benefits of fairy types, tales about Chaos and melody before finishing up by promising to spread the gospal of fairy Aura. After this paladin ranked member's Battle it out in a fast paced tournament's in matchs that must be won in 20 turns or less that's highly popular with tourists and acts as a display of power. The winner gets a pixie plate. People who are not part of the guild place offerings to Xerneas

Anyway that the fairy Guild :P Tell me what you guys think. I'll change any text as need. I'm gonna do a scripted event regarding the gym shortly

Last edited:
Time for a scripted scene. This is the first event in the chain that'll eventually lead to the TLS base. (No the Steel guild is not involved with TLS. there just taking advantage of the situation)

Scripted Scene Proposal: As you leave the hall you for some reason compelled to go the gym located on the upper level. As you approach tho you see 4 people argueing on the stairs. At the top is Arnold von krak with his spear drawn and his whimsicott out. Below him is the magma knight leader of the Steel Guild and 2 of his member's. but have no pokemon or weapons drawn. Turns out the person who was supposed to succeed chaos as gym leader in his absence has abandoned the guild

Arnold ''What do you pathetic puny metal lover's want now. The Gym leader is not available at this minute. Return when he come's back or prepre for a pummeling''

Magma Knight ''Stand aside We know the gym leader Creator of Chaos has been gone for a long while now, the planned successor a no show and visiting trainers are growing impatiant. If you cant fufill your responsabilities then we will, Without Creator of Chaos I doubt any of you have the capacity to stop me anyway, I'm sure the guild of poisen would agree with that assessment''

Arnold ''Us leave, ha your more pathetic then I thought puny metal lover. Even if we did your proposed alliance with the poison guild would never hold. They would either stab you in the back or provide an opportunity for the ground guild to stomp you. Then I would laugh as I crushed everyone standing and we would be back on top''

Magma Knight ''We are not asking you to leave the premise as its pretty much your own. Your lot desecrated it and turned into a symbol of fairy worship. We are only asking to run the gym. We have trainer's and a gym leader ready to go.''

Arnold '' Fairy worship. you guys are nut's. We didnt desicrate, we improved it''

Magma Knight ''Fine have it your way. Go Heatra...''

Suddenly Melody and 5 Paladin ranked members will appear behind the magma knight and his co-horts. ''Thats enough from all of you, Arnold Stop inciting the magma knights rage, The Gym leader will be here when he is here. . Steel guild members leave this premise now unless you want to battle each of us''

Magma Knight ''errrgghhh. This is not over, You cant cover this up forever. Either Find a new gym leader or stand aside. We'll return in a few day's this time in full force if the gym isn't re-opened''

Steel League members leave. And melody lets out a tear

Melody
''Sorry you had to see that. Things have never really been good between our guilds and have only gotten worse in the last year with Chaos vanishing and now I suffer the worst of embarassments when the man who was supposed to become gym leader abandons his post at the first rumour of TLS. I dont know what to do? Without the gym our town cant function nor can we retain control. It'll revert to the Anarchy of a decade ago or even pre-gym. . Please if you can help us''

Melody then leave's and the Scripted Scene Ends. Hopefully this demonstrate's the tensions among the guilds and begins the ball rolling on TLS

Anymore guilds to do? what types are we missing?

Last edited:
Ground, Steel, Dragon, Ice, Poison, Bug, Grass, Water, Fire, Fairy. Ten of the types done atm. Might have missed one, but pretty sure that's what I counted.

Still waiting on those if they wish to take on Rock, Flying, Psychic, Electric, Dark, Fighting, Ghost, and Normal.

Ground, Steel, Dragon, Ice, Poison, Bug, Grass, Water, Fire, Fairy. Ten of the types done atm. Might have missed one, but pretty sure that's what I counted.

Still waiting on those if they wish to take on Rock, Flying, Psychic, Electric, Dark, Fighting, Ghost, and Normal.
I believe DarkNostalgia said he was doing Dark, I can do Normal if I find time for it but don't expect immediate results (school :( ).

I'm gonna do some generic NPC's. The premise here is 2 people from Quarralling guilds are in a secret relasionship and when you stumble on them Will bribe you with TMs to retain there secrecy. Not much but I figured its a chance to hand out dazzling gleam and Flash Cannon

NPC proposal's. Inter-guild lover's. Your walking through town along the coast when you see a small house. You enter and inside there's 2 people. A man from the league of steel and a paladin ranked Lady from the fairy league living together. As the 2 guilds are on the brink of conflict the 2 are seeking to keep there live's underwraps lest there exposure lead to an all out battle which would not benefit the town

Meredith: Isn't life great Sam. Why dont you pay a visit to the water guild and get us some mineral water for our pokemon. I'll see the grass guild about some medici.....Oh no who are. We've been exposed. What do we do
Sam: Please, dont tell our guild leader's There on brink of an all out conflict. Tensions are high and the last thing they need is the town becoming there personal battleground
Meredith: We used to hate each other as much as our guild's do but oneday Sam had gotten himself into trouble and I saved him. Ever since then we've been in love. Steel and fairy actually work quiet well together but our guild's are to stubborn to see the advantage's.
Sam: If you keep our secret we'll give you these in return. Oneday we hope the tensions end but for we ask you keep your mouth closed
Sam - Hand's player flash cannon TM. Meredith - Hands Player Dazzling Gleam TM

After they hand you the TMs if you speak to them again they'll just say thank you.

In addition if you look around the house. You'll find a Dragon Claw TM. The TMs = Dragon, fairy, Steel. Its subliminal suggestion for using a DFS core.

Guild Proposal
Ok, so the Normal Guild will be a pretty big Guild, second only to the FWG trio and the Fairy Guild. The exterior will be a normal house that blends in with all the other medieval houses, but if you look closely you can tell it is a Guild building because of a banner on top of the entrance and a guard posted there. When you approach the guard he will say the following;
"So you seek to enter the Guild of Normality. This is a Guild steeped in history, the first Guild created outside of the original trio and the only non-original Guild to be created independently and not split off from any other. If you seek to enter this vaunted establishment, you will have to prove your worth to me first!"

He then proceeds to use a Mega Pidgeot team against you that I will say I will make later and then never actually make. If you lose to him, he will kick you back onto the street, but if you win he will allow you back in.

Once you get inside the Guild you find that it is much like an art studio. There are tables with drawings, notes, and projects everywhere, the room is a big conglomerate of people working on whatever artistic goal suits them. There are also several passageways that lead to different sectors that each focus on an art. In one room, a massive sculpture of an Audino is being painted by a Smeargle, and if you interact with the Smeargle, you can try to catch it, while in another room you can see some programmers working on a mysterious game they will only refer to as "Pokémon Smogon OU Version", whatever that means. If you look at their computer screen you will see they are currently designing Dogars City and there is one commenter who thinks the gym leader there should be a badass lava dude. But that would be crazy, right? Who in their right mind would think someone like that could ever exist?

Most of the trainers in the main hall (and there are a lot!) are challengeable and will use teams themed on their artistic pursuits. However, to join the guild you have to talk to the head artist, Savant Daniel, who will challenge you with his Mega Lopunny team that annihilates the rest of the guild members due to Fighting type. If you beat him you choose your crest and whatnot, yadda yadda et cetera. He will then describe how the Normal Guild is one of the oldest Guilds and deserves the position more than the Fairy Guild, et cetera. Let's get to the good stuff.

GUILD ACTIVITIES
Every Tuesday and Thursday there will be a paint-off where you have to do some pixel art of a random in-game item, your reward depends on your percentage of correct pixels and ranges from a Silk Scarf to an Assault Vest to a pack of TMs to even an egg with a perfect Shiny Buneary inside. Monday and Friday you have a mini-tour where all Normal-type Pokémon are converted into another random type every tour, leading to interesting matchups. Wednesday and Saturday you have a really strange competition, a region-wide scavenger hunt for certain exclusive items to be found, ranging from TMs to Mega Stones to the stuff the diamond lady gives you (if you already have it you just have to find the person who gave it to you). Sunday is the standard Guild tour but with one twist, all Pokémon get one instance of the move Sketch that they can use in the first battle to copy a move for the rest of the tour, leading to all sorts of new coverage. Winner of the tour gets an Eternity Pass which will take them to Eternity Island postgame, a small island with a cute hamlet and some exclusive Pokémon.

Finally find the time to do this lol. Sorry for the lateness.

Guild Proposal: Guild of Psychic: This guild is dedicated to help people harness their inner powers and find true peace within themselves. They are specialists in memory-challenge, mind-over-matter, divination, magic tricks and of course, Pokemon battles. Both members and non-members are welcome to look around their guild and participate in their events.

This guild now holds their meetings in a science facility on the outskirts of the town. It was in fact a research lab of Pokemon and the high-tech equipment in the lab gives the impression that an important meeting or research is going on. As you come across the building, you felt a strange force beckoning you towards the building (This event is scripted) . Intrigued, you walk towards the door and is about to knock on the door when the door is opened by a person dressed in purple, who welcomes you into the building.

As you step into the building, you see the source of the weird power drawing you; it's the Trainer's Wobbuffet. As his eyes meet yours, you hear a voice speaking in your mind:

" I'm sorry that Wobbuffet pulled you in. We're conducting an experiment on the effects of Pokemon abilities on humans. We're from the Psychic guild. You are welcome to look around."

As you step inside the building, you notice that the inside of the building is much bigger than it appears outside. The activities and characters of the guild vary wildly between floors. On Ground floor, many important-looking men in white coats can be seen conducting experiments or simulating the effects of moves such as Trick Room, Gravity, Guard Swap and Wonder Room. You can also see a classroom where participants are trained by an Alakazam to bend spoons and teleport. You also notice a Trainer and his Slowking demonstrating the effects of Heal Pulse and Heal Block to prospective-medical assistants, who are busy taking notes.

The second floor is a flurry of activity as you can see weird characters casting their Crystal Ball or have their Pokemon use Future Sight while practicing divination. You also see a magician swapping his hat with the audience using Trick and how he switches his position with another Guild member using Ally Switch. Several medical assistants are on standby in case an accident happens. You also see a Games section where board gamers try to outgambit each other with Mind Reader while others are having fun levitating each other through Telekinesis or reflecting objects thrown at each other using Magic Bounce.

The third floor seems to be a meditation room. The murals in the room seems to depict Meditate and its desire to achieve greatness. There appears to be no one here. You spot a meditation cushion there and a sign that reads " Do you wish to cleanse your mind and achieve inner peace? "

If you choose "Yes", you will spend some time inside the room. As you are about to leave, you notice TM 04 in your Bag.

The top floor contains a museum of sorts with statues of Psychic-type legendary Pokemon such as Mewtwo, Lugia, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Latias and Latios. There are also inscriptions of the legends of Psychic-type Pokemon. It is on this floor that the Prophetess of the Guild, Mana resides with her Alakazam.

" Welcome, Trainer, to our Psychic Guild. I am Mana, founder and current Prophetess of the Psychic Guild. Would you like to hear a short history of our guild?"

If you answer "Yes":

" Our guild used to be one of the most powerful and dominant guild alongside the Normal guild. Alas, those days do not last long. The world, fearful of our powers, introduced 2 new types of Pokemon; Steel-type Pokemon and Dark-type Pokemon to stop our dominance . To make matters worse, Ghost-types moves which we were flat-out immune to was changed to be strong against us. While all these were going on, we still held pride in our hearts that Alakazam, Exeggutor, Espeon, Jynx and Starmie still did well in the competitive scene despite Smogon coming down hard on our idols Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Latios, Latias and Jirachi. "
" Those days do not last long, however and soon Psychic-types grew to be less relevant in the metagame and soon they are only used because of their second typing (Celebi, Jirachi, Lati@s) or because they need to perform a specific role (such as Rapid Spin in Starmie's case). I thought we had hit rock-bottom then when Psychic-types were only used to check Fighting-types and was a burden to teams because of the U-turn and Pursuit weakness. Alas, Creator of Chaos popularised Fairy-types, who not only checks Fighting-types but also resists U-turn and Pursuit, in addition to being immune to Dragons, the strongest-type in the meta. We may cease to be relevant in the future. "

----- Proposal : TLS and Azelf side-quest ------

As she was speaking, there was a sudden commotion outside the building. A crowd made up of Dragon, Fairy and Steel guilds are storming the building and battling the Psychic Guild members.

Mana Teleports both you and herself outside the building.

" Trainer, I sense something very wrong with the aura of the attacking Guilds. You go back to the City where it is save while I rescue my Guild members."

If you chose to help Mana, you can make your way back to the building where you will be challenged to 2 back-to-back Rotation Battles.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fire
- Roost

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
EVs: 132 Atk / 160 SpA / 216 Spe
Mild Nature
- Iron Head
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power Ground
- Grass Knot

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

You make your way to the top floor and saw Mana fighting a losing battle against the leader, whose outfit consists of purple hooded robes. You rush forward to confront him until you notice a ghastly apparition emerging from the ground. This Pokemon has six black streamers on its back and assumes a serpentine look. It has backward-facing horns on its head and has spikes protruding from its tail. This Pokemon is Giratina-Origin.

TLS Executive Zimmerman: " Hahahahahaha. Witness the power that Smogon felt was too powerful to allow in OU. With this power, we, TLS will overpower the guilds and take over the Smogon-sheltered world. Trainer, I see potential in you. Help TLS to change the world into a better place. "

If you say "Yes", the game railroads you into saying "No" anyway because "Smogon is dictatorship :-) ".

If you say "No",

TLS Executive Zimmerman:" Very well. Vanish, together with this worthless guild."

Giratina @ Griseous Orb Lv 75
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 180 Atk / 252 SpA / 72 Spe
Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Sneak
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Force

Bisharp @ BlackGlasses Lv 72
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Klefki @ Leftovers Lv 72
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Magnet Rise
- Play Rough

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers Lv 73
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Manectric @ Manectite Lv 74
Ability: Lightningrod
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power Ice

Garchomp @ Lum Berry Lv 73
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance

Quotes:
Battle: You had your chance to leave, now you'll perish alongside the psychics. In the name of TLS, I will defeat you.
Final Pokemon: Don't think you have won yet, Smogon elitist.
Player Victory: This cannot be!!! Even with the powers of Giratina ....
Player Defeat: Resistance is futile, Smogon elitist. We will take down each and every one of you.
Post Battle: N / A (since a cutscene plays afterward.)
After the battle, Mana heals your Pokemon.

Mana:

" Team Luck Sack. How far will they go to achieve their goals? To harness the power of an Uber Pokemon like that, seems like the battles are going to be more dangerous from now on. Let's continue to get stronger so we can fend them off in the future. "

" Before I forgot, have you heard of the being of willpower, Azelf? It is waiting for you in the meditation room of our guild. It seems to be impressed by your courage to fight against Team Luck Sack and is offering to be your friend in this quest. You are also welcome to visit our guild anytime in the future. "

Being of willpower, Azelf

Azelf Lv 76
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Skill Swap
- Taunt

Things to do in the Guild

1) The Wonders of Science: This can be done on the Ground floor, in the lab. By talking to the Scientists in there, they can make the effect of Trick Room / Wonder Room / Magic Room / Guard Swap / Power Trick last for 24 hours for all your battles. If you are happy with the results, you can have them give you the TM for Trick Room or have them Tutor you the moves

2) What Could Have Been: This can only be done in the lab. This allows you to change the typing of certain Pokemon into Fairy-type Pokemon for 24 hours. However, only Celebi,Cresselia, Jirachi, the Lake Trio, Happiny line, Manaphy line, Cresselia, Absol, Milotic, Liligant and Mismagius are eligible for the time being.

3) The Inverse World: Turns all battles into Inverse Battles for 24 hours. Talk to Mana if you want to do this.

4) The Secrets of Magic: By visiting the fair on the 2nd floor, you can talk to the conjurer who can teach you Ally Switch, Psycho Shift or hands you the Trick TM.

5) Unfogging the Future: Gives you hints on plot stuff or Pokemon swarm in case you get stuck. Also offers to teach you Future Sight.

After you captured Azelf, you will find TM 29 Psychic hidden under the tile it was on.

Last edited:
I can do a write-up on Psychic guild on Wednesday night. If anyone else wants to do it, please feel free to.
Anyway, any Psychic legendary still available to use? Might use it as a theme in the guild so please tell me which one is available.
I think azelf and cresselia are still available. But go ahead with the psychic guild. We would appreciate it

Guild Proposal: Electric

Right in the corner of the guilds, much smaller and insignificant than the rest, shaped oddly like a Wi-Fi modem, stands the electric guild. Standing out the frontis the guard, wearing bright yellow armour with har sticking up all over the place, looking extremely bored at the goings on, as there isnt really much place or electricity in a medieval town, is there.

When you approach the guard, his eyes brighten and he abrubtly stands up straight "Welcome fellow Lover of the Yellow Colour, how are you interested in joining our guild?"

If no: "Oh. Fine. Nobody likes electricity in medieval towns anyway, DONT THEY!!" *sob*

If Yes: "OMG finally someone to do guild stuff with! Oh yeah you'll have to beat me first though!"

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 68 Atk / 188 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Agility
- Focus Blast

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

Dialogue:
During battle: GUYS STOP SHOCKING ME I AM YOUR TRAINER
Post Battle (win): Yay finally a fellow guild mem.. I mean, oh no, my honour.
Post Battle (lose): Damn, I haven't won in a while, haven't battled in a while either :(
Upon entering the guild: Yeah look at all this cool stuff! Go do some fun stuff! We haven't had a visitor in so long

Inside the Guild: The interior resembles that of your classic 60's/70's arcade, albeit run down. Lots of near broken flashing neon signs, arcade machines everywhere and really loud beepy noises. In the middle sits an aging man asleep, with a gameboy in his hands. Upon talking to him he will jolt awake and welcome you to the guild.

Guild activities: As the guild is basically an arcade, the activities consist of trampolining competitons arcade games! There are 7 games that rotate around the week for you to play, they all cost $50 (50 pokedollar thingys that is) to play per round, each game earns you tickets, which you can spend on prizes., here are the games:

Monday: Super Pokemon Kart
Ride as any fully evolved pokemon (and pikachu ofc -_-) in karts around any of ten tracks! Each driver has moves they can get from mystery boxes to aid them in their drive. 1st, 2nd or 3rd place nets you tickets

Tuesday: Super Smash Mons
Play as any of the 48 mega evolutions to prove who is the very best in an all out brawl! tickets are awarded if you win

Wednesday: The Legend of Zubat
Oh no! Zubat has been stolen by the evil Garbadorf! Help our dashing protagonist Klink save the day! Tickets are awarded upon completion

Thursday: Vigoroth Kong
Vigoroth has kidnapped poor princess Audino! Can Marillio save her?! Tickets are awarded upon completion

Friday: Pac-Mon
Guide the mighty pokeball away from the ghastlys and help it eat all the berrys! Tickets are awarded upon completion

Saturday: Pinsir Ball
Shoot Pinsir through a hectic course to collect points (why you dong this to pinsir bro) Tickets are awarded based on points

Sunday: Shooting Hoopah's
Prove that ball really is your life by getting as many Hoop(ah)s as you can in one minute, extra points awarded for dunks and flopping. Tickets awarded based on points.

Hyper potion
Ultra Ball
5 Sitrus Berrys
Revive
Porygon
Leftovers
Max Revive
Shiny 5 iv Timid Mareep
Master Ball (:0)

Last edited:
Guild Proposal: Hall of Ghosts

Located in a small graveyard at the towns edge well away from central Cathedral is this curiosity of a guild. At first it just seems like a normal grave yet when you turn the Headstone on the 1 tomb not broken opens up beckoning you inside. At first its pitch back and seemingly empty until your besten apon by a genger and a pokemon battle begins

http://pastebin.com/3FzviK5E - Basically a shadow ball spam team with Clef and ferro to act as pivots, Dragonite to clean and drill to keeps rocks off the field

Genger does not speak a word all battle and when you win simply disappear's and the room lights up. Before you is a massive mausoleum dedicated to all things ghost (Think eldar scrolls styled dungeon). In the middle of the opening room is an old man in dark robes and gold jewellery sitting on what appears to be a statue of giratina and on the floor are carvings of different ghost types. and to his left and right are 2 doors leading into crypts that go deeper into the ground tho for some reason nobody ever enters the left one (Attempting it simply leads back to the main room). As you walk further into the room the old man gets up seemingly ready to launch his own attack but then anti-climatically breaks out into laughter and speaks

Old Crazy Ghost man - ''bahahahahahahaha, You beat the guard, Bahahahaha. Must think your something special to get in here dont you???..hahaha He wasn't any good anyway remind me to replace him later. hahaha....Oh sorry I almost forget you were there I'm the leader of this guild otherwise known as the hall of ghosts and my name is...Well they just call me Ghost man. I forget my name decades ago, only the electric guy is older then me. Well I think he's older then me...If he's alive give him my regards and tell him to come over...Oh Welcome to the Guild.

Here we have all kinds of whacky fun and tho we aren't as powerful as the militant guilds or as big as the FWG trio, We definatly aren't bore's either. Infact since the order of fairies took over we've been having more fun then ever. While they and the other militants bicker we exploit there tensions for our own amusement hahaha. So wanna Join and learn the tricks of being a master prankster like all of our ghosts. Come on

If Yes - hahaha who are you again? Oh right welcome to the Apprentice prankster
If No - Dont worry You may get some letter bombs but I'm not fussed.

''yes welcome. Now quickly choose from an OU ghost type we have work to do''

Main Hall - Here are a 3 female hex maniacs and 1 male experimenting on various trinkets. Talk to each one to Gain Rare candies, Ethers and From one a device they claim can turn you into a ghost tho when turned on only emits a purple light that attract's wild pokemon no matter where you are. All say random stuff like ''This pokeball round, why is it round'' ''Seen the ghost's'' ''I'll die a ghost and be reborn a fairy....or just another ghost'' ''Why cant any of us remember the guild leaders name''

Right Doorway - Here things take on a bit more sense, In this room is a women named Miriam who appears to have retained her sense's despite the precence of all the ghost type's She explains to you advantage's of ghost types offensivly in battle as well as defensivly. There is also a history of the ghost guild where she briefly explains the old man is the same guy who founded the guild many decade's earlier and refuse's to reliquish his power despite his declining sanity, fearing whoever leads after may take the fun out of the guild. When asked why most of the people in the guild are girls, She simply says we all enjoy the insanity and none of the guys in town can match there wits 0.0

She then point's you to 3 Hex Maniacs who will each give you a different challange
Monday Challange - Prank the fairy, Dragon, Fire and Steel Guilds. Monday is a day when all 4 guilds do there various activities and when tensions around town mount. Its your job to exploit these and then make everyone laugh. Basically follow 1 or more there members around and look for an oppurtunity to scare them. Your options are summon a ghost type to scare, Take an offering or bring 2 of these conflicting groups togethor and then make there squabbles seem as petty as possible. The greater the reaction the greater the prize.

Prize's - Ultra ball, Ghost Plate, Life Orb, Shiny Timid Ghastly

Wednesday Challange - Prank the Ghost Man. Seems like an impossible task right? well he go's shopping on a wednesday. Make his trip as inconvienient and hilarious as possible by switching blocking paths and guild doors, Attemtping to scare him or even Battle him. If he reach's his intended destination before it close's you have failed. Prize include's Shiny Sableye

Thursday Challange - The Ghost Cup. here all members of the ghost guild battle it out for the right to represent the guild in tournaments. Once you have beaten 3 hex maniacs using standard OU teams with ghost types You come face to face with a masked guy who as a twist use's only 3 pokemon 2 of which are are illegal. Aegisslash and Giratina with a klefki thrown in to handle darktypes. He'll explain How aegisslash once dominated the game and that this so you learn why. If you overcome the defensive juggernauts you gain the right to represent the guild in tournies

Last edited:
TLS lead up event Proposal: Following the near confrontation between the fairy and Steel Guilds over Gym ownership and melodies plea for help you will as you leave the cathederal and head towards the pokemon center will be attacked by 2 guy's in black robe's possesing Dragon Type and steel type pokemon demanding you stay out of Interguild business or be crushed. As you turn around to run 2 more assailants one with fire type pokemon and another with Dark will surround you. (These people are attempting to frame the militant guilds but at that point you dont know). These 2 will ask the same thing. When you refuse to answer they beset there pokemon on you beginning 2 battle's while yelling death to the fairy guild.

Battle 1: http://pastebin.com/W2GvQb2t The Team is a bad unsynergetic mess of steels and dragons designed to overpower an oppenent quickly

Quotes:
Battle: You had your chance to leave, now you'll perish alongside the fairies. In the name of the Dragon and errr Steel guilds the asurper will be crushed
Final Pokemon: It cant be
Player Victory: Its not over theres still 2 of us and you cant heal your pokemon
Player Defeat: And now the push towards interguild war can commence
Post Battle: You still have the Dark and fire trainers to beat

Battle 2: http://pastebin.com/w9sV2B0w Like above is unsynergetic except this time there is a clue to whom there working for. A swag playing Umbreon is present

Quotes:
Battle: You had your chance to leave, now you'll perish alongside the fairies. In the name of the Dragon and errr Steel guilds the asurper will be crushed
Final Pokemon: It will not end like this. Use the umbreon to finish him
Player Victory: Good god no. Verli....Our Steel, Dragon, Fire and dark master wont be happy retreat
Player Defeat: And now the push towards interguild war can commence
Post Battle: We will have victory I suggest using this as a chance to escape because when we come for you again your finished

At that Point All 4 hooded trainers will flee in different directions and you will feint from exhaustion having barely survived the encounter. When you wake up you'll be in the pokemon center with whatever pokemon is your current mega at your side as well as PDC, Poisen Guild leader Phione and Journalist Clone. There they'll explain someone from the fairy guild witnessed the attack. Blamed the aforementioned Guilds and now the guilds are gearing up for an all out conflict with even small and non-militant guilds like the electric and ghost being forced to pick sides.

Phione - So yeah, you have witnessed the incredible battle failure techniques of Phione, now can you please stop accusing me for the current tensions. I may have an obsession with subterfuge and espionage but I could never pull somethining this complex even if I do enjoy the moment. At the end of the day I'm a terrible player who has an obsession with pokemon and many internet hours logged.

Clone - I never said it was you but I highly doubt a guild with as much pride as the steel guild would be responsable for such a thing as much as they hate the fairy guild. Its probably a lower member from amongst your poisen ranks..

Phione - Enough accusation's. We would never use our skills to create an open war. Bring me proof or stop the nonsense. I need to find a way to way to end this conflict before the town gets destroyed..... The trainers awake

PDC - So your the one who met verlisciel on the tower and exposed Uxis. To bad you barely escaped the current confrentation alive. If phione hadn't found you who knows what would have happened. Anyway Tell us about the people who attacked....

At this point a brief replay of the battles happen and the PDC speaks again

PDC - Near-monotype teams...Swagplaying umbreon, Poor Use of Dragon, Steel and Fire types.. Does not add up. Even those most dedicated to there types try to cover there weakness's. Almost sounds like TLS but...

Phione - Its obvious, I see this thing play out all the time amongst those vying for leadership in my guild, I'm sure you all know what the definitions of double agents and framing are. Someone is trying frame the Militant and fairy guilds for various events around the town to bring about conflict. As collateral my guild got dragged into it since we are famous for this sort of thing.

Clone - Question is who is behind this. There on the brink of success and As powerful as the fairy guild is I doubt they can beat an alliance of the militant guilds without Creator of Chaos or there gym leader. By the time there dust the town will be in ruins alongside them and if TLS is indeed here they'll grow stronger as the disaster ensue's

PDC - I know its a bit much to ask of you but I need to you go around to all the guilds and speak to any susipicious members you see. We have little time before all out conflict erupts.

Phione - I have a few agents amonst the guilds whom will aid your entry...What I like know what happens amongst the leaderships of the other guilds...Its not me Clone stop looking at me like that.

Clone - Sigh

Phione - Atleast I can actually inflitrate stuff, Your disguise is so bad Uxis exploited it for TLS's Gain..

PDC - Enough you 2, Clone I need you to bring AM and McMeghan here now. We may need there battle skills to defuse things if we fail. Phione use your connections and do your best to delay the confrentation or atleast keep the non militant guild out. I will follow the trainer around to ensure no more ambush's

At that point everyone departs to begin looking into these 4 trainers behind the towns events. More coming in the next post soon :D

Last edited:
I can do a write-up on Psychic guild on Wednesday night. If anyone else wants to do it, please feel free to.
Anyway, any Psychic legendary still available to use? Might use it as a theme in the guild so please tell me which one is available.

EDIT: Sorry busy with stuff irl. Might get this done next week.
Jut asking if ya still wanted to do it craze. Ik life is hell (I literally was just assigned a research paper due two days from now. hate research) but just want to know if ya were still wanting to do that.

And this is not the next post with the Plot info. Chaos aint letting me touch that so this is just nother Guild proposal.

Guild Proposal - Rock

This guild is not a very....animated bunch if you can believe it. Their domain resides near the Steel Guild and within eyesight of the Ground Guild's Earth Teepee hut. The Rock building is "A Massiver Boulder" (registered trademark) with no visible entrance in it. Of course not, cause harming "A Massive Boulder" is sacriledge, and if you are caught desecrating it (like the idiots who spray painted it one year ago), they are often crushed by the might of "Slightly Less Massive Boulders" (registered as well). The entrance to the guild is through a pit on the south side of the rock, which ya, you just fall through by accident or by stepping on it.

Upon falling in, you'll notice you cant see shit. This is also in tradition of the rocks are its silent and dark....and cold. You regret coming down when the Guard appears behind you from the shadows.

Guard: "You must endure my wrath creten! Rock ' Tar Bodar!"

Team for Guard of Golem, Duran.
Golem @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Explosion

Golem @ Custap Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Explosion

Golem @ Custap Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Explosion

Golem @ Custap Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Explosion

Golem @ Custap Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Explosion

Golem @ Custap Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Explosion

Battle Start: "You will be sundered!"
Mid Battle: "As Stoic as we are, you weather us well."
End Battle: "My post has found and lost to the will of time..."

After his defeat, he states "You have earned the right to go to our master. Take this pair of visitor goggles to help you see in our humble abode. Geodude" You put the goggles on, and it looks normal now "note: everytime ya come in, they will be automatically put on you be it visitor pair or Member pair (same thing with a different sticker). You notice its fairly simple with everyone on the ground just biding their time, all sitting on the ground. The only one not on the ground is a man on a rock, with a geodude in is palm.

"Ah you come to my domain, Geodude. You must think you have what it takes to join the Guild of Rock, Geodude. Do you wish too, Geodude?" So says the King. (if ya haven't noticed, after every sentence outside of combat, people say Geodude (if ya join, you will do it too, with comment of your usually ..... followed by the character muttering Geodude at the end of it).

No: "Then leave us in piece, Geodude."
Yes: "Good, then don't bother me and look at our activities as we meditate, Geodude."

Basically the Rock guild is simple and after you pick your guy, you are then sorta stuck being one of the rock men. The only competitions they do here are:

Reel and Rock'n Roll: All get in an armor of Geodude, shaped as a ball, and roll down a very steep ramp (changes form every day so is different) to compete for gold and honor of Geodude. two slots are there to see, and roll successfully to freedom. No casualties or serious injuries, but mass hysteria due to all the Geodude constantly judging you inside the Geodude made ball.
Biding: Everyone sits in meditative peace till the next contest. The one who bides best wins (solely picked by the Rock King, Golem. Done at random truly).

The Rock Guild is a solemn one, with peace, cold, and Geodude. They do not wish to destroy each other in needless combat amongst each other, since there is only so much rock to go around, Geodude. This is what it is to be one with the Rock, and be well in the eye of Geodude.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been terribly active, life has been annoying for the past couple of weeks. I really like where this town is going and the kind of setup into the next TLS plot. I don't see the Ice guild written up yet, so I'll do that

Sorry I haven't been terribly active, life has been annoying for the past couple of weeks. I really like where this town is going and the kind of setup into the next TLS plot. I don't see the Ice guild written up yet, so I'll do that
All good buddy. Life happens :p but I look forward to any contributions you make. Also good news is I'm on holiday so I'll be able to post more when I'm not sightseeing.

DarkNostalgia already did the ice guild but dark, fighting, flying and psychic are still available for ya if you want any of them

Hey, I'm gonna try my hand at this. No promises that it will be any good.

Crap. Someone else is doing dark.

Actually, reading on in the thread im now confused. Is dark available or not?

I guess ill just start it and if someone tells me to stop I will.

Guild Proposal- Dark

This is gonna be a ninja guild. Since no game is truly complete with out ninja's. Also ninja's operate mainly in the night when it is Dark. I was also trying to make this a really strange encounter type thing. Hopefully after this happens you will be going Whaaaat? Thats the goal anyway. You will notice that S always gets right to the point.

The guild will be located to the right of the Graveyard just before the route begins(I hope I have the map right) in a cave. When you enter the cave and walk a few steps the torch lit lights will go out and you will be ambushed by a NINJA!

The Ninja's Team: http://pastebin.com/7qxm5R5w If someone that is a better team builder than me(thats everyone) wants to redo this team go ahead.

After beating the ninja he vanishes and the lights come back on. You continue to walk ahead like nothing is wrong. At the end of the cave their is a wall. Right when you get in view of the wall three ninja's appear. Silently they lead you to the wall. The screen then goes black when you are blindfolded. You can see again and you are in a completly different room. You see the leader of the guild who the ninja just calls "S".

Chat Sequence:

Ninja 1: S we found this boy/girl in the cave entrance.

S nods and looks at you

S: And you are? (Name) why are you here? Do you want to be a guild member?

Yes or No?

IF NO: you are suddenly sent to the entrance of the cave
IF YES: You battle S
S: Ahh, Lets see if your able to call yourself a member of this band of ninja's!

Battle Starts

S's Team(Again I suck at team building): http://pastebin.com/xPftdNJe

Player Win Message: So you do have what it takes.
Player Lose Message: You cannot be a Ninja!

If you lose you are suddenly teleported out of the cave and you are right outside of the entrance.

If you win then this happens:

S: Interesting.

You then are given your ninja outfit and are told the history of the Dark Guild

S: As a ninja you need to understand discipline. To understand disciipline your need to understand history to realize the mistakes that have been made by those before us. If one understands the mistakes they will not be repeated.

18 years ago our founder, a man by the name of Koga, went wrong. He joined a group called "Team Rocket". Naturally with Koga being our leader we all joined that group. It was a horrible time. We called out selves Ninja's but in actuality we were thieves. We stole from whatever we could get our hands on, all in the name of Team Rocket. Eventually a boy defeated the entire Team Rocket and we were saved. But the damage had already been done, We had learned that stealing was right, that hurting other people was our jobs as ninja's. We even had a group that specialized in assassination! I then led a group who thought and felt like I did. That this was not what our true job was and that we needed to change. We overthrow'd Koga and as an attempted to fix but not forget our mistakes from before we changed the groups type to Dark. We even left the region to try and get away from the horrors of that time.

Still S: Hopefully you now understand what our mistakes have been and why we must never fall into that horror again.

S: Welcome to the Dark Guild!

Guild Events:

Speed is a ninja's best friend:
Essentially this is a race. How fast your mon goes depends on its speed stat

Target Practice:
This is going to be like Super Training. The winner is who ever hits the most targets.

The more that you win in these events the harder it gets. The prizes get better to.

PRIZES:
Easy:
Common: Black Glasses, Dread Plate,
Uncommon: Dusk Stone, Moon Stone?
Rare: Mega Stones.

I think I did this right. Tell me if something is wrong.

Last edited:
Flying Guild
Every town needs a power source to function, and this town uses giant windmills located on the south side of town. Located inside of the power plant, the flying guild is known to many people for its free supply of power by using the latest technological advances in the power sector and applying them to the town's windmills. The guild itself isn't really that remarkable, just a dusty workshop, but up above is where the battles take place. The guild has daily sky battles between its members, and the player can take part in these. The leader is a retired pilot by the name of Welkin who loves to tinker with old plane parts, and built the windmills from scratch. Instead of using the substantial revenue gained from supplying the power for his own purposes, Welkin gave the money back to the community and helped fund the rest of the guild buildings and other infrastructure like roads and bridges. He is a nice old man who battles you using a typical birdspam team.
Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Staraptor @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Double-Edge
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fire
- Defog

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot
- Zen Headbutt

Azelf @ Focus Sash
EVs: 196 Atk / 60 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Fire Blast
- Taunt

Upon defeat you receive the Sharp Beak and the TM Acrobatics

TLS lead up plot proposal - Part 2 - You survived a direct confrontation with 4 unknown assaliants and now leaving the pokemon center you begin the mission Phione, PDC and Clone tasked you with. You now travel from guild to guild with PDC not to far behind and Phiones poisen guild double agents aiding your entry into militant guilds that would otherwise not allow it (Smaller ones like ghost, rock and electric let you through without the agent). Everytime you go to such a guild they wait for you at the door saying little and escort you through. Most guilds including the steel guild despite phiones suspicions are cleared and None of the leaders are involved in the plot. 3 guilds however arouse further suspicion. Black Robes matching those used by the assailants are found at the Grass and Fighting Guilds. In addition there this curious conversation with the dragon guilds 2nd in command where he openly gloats about his part in recent events.

Dragon Guild Convo with Ankar 2nd in command

Ankar - You must be the new guy. 5 badge's and apparently capable of beating 4 people at once. We're gonna need more like you when we bring about the demise of the fairy Guild and finally end there oppressive reign. And honestly they should have been dealt with years ago. Despite repeated humiliation's at the hand of creator of chaos the magma knight, CTC and various dragon master's done nothing while that tyrant stomped over our traditions and even after he vanished they sat idle while the pretender melody warmed his throne......And now our leader entertains that poisen backstabber phione an audience. Pathetic

Ankar - Gonna level with you, the current dragon master is unworthy and when this ends I'm gonna ensure his removal. I'm not the only one. Many in and out of guilds agitate for the fairy worshippers demise and will support a new generation. Recently I got a new ally who allowed us to make such a thing possible. They helped us deal with the fairy gym leader and all we had to do was create a little havoc around town to help bring about the new status quo. All I had to do is help them build there base here.

Hearing enough the player leaves the dragon guild and meets up with PDC outside the poison guild not reliesing there being followed. You begin discussing your findings and mentioning Ankars ambitions when two people in black robes emerge from the shadow's stating ''you were warned'' and then chant ''death the fairy guild, all hail Ankar destroyer of fairies''. The 2 then state that your days of interference are at an end while PDC will make a good gift for master verlisciel begining the battle. This time expect are well made team with ubers

Black Robe man - http://pastebin.com/D0F4P7Kh Basically an uber styled sand steam with 2 grass mons thrown in showing which guild he is with

Quote's
Battle - With this gift from verlisciel I knight you unworthy
Last pokemon - my gift :(
Player victory - knight or not it's to late to stop us
Player defeat - onward in Verlisciels name
Post battle - It's to late the guilds are on the move. You even in victory you have failed.

As the battle ends you watch as PDC easily dispose's of the other Robed fool and multiple Poisen guild member led by phione rush out of there HQ to ensure they do not escape. Trapped and nowhere to run PDC walks up and rips off the robes of both as they finally begin to speak. 1 is a member of the grass guild, the other the fighting guild.

Grass Guild initiate - Yeah you got me but so what, change's nothing, Ankar and his remaining accomplise are still free, the guilds are on the move and TLS will free us anyway, Verlisciel and Uxis said so themselve's.

Phione - TLS? so its true, you shame the uniforms you wear. Tell us where they reside otherwise I'll use more...Coercive methods

Fighting Guild Initiate - Why so much interest in stopping us? The Fairy worshipper's have humiliated us repeatedly. Have you forgetten how chaos stole your previous guild successor melody who now keeps his throne warm, how they defiled the cathedral...Because of them our guild abandoned there gym leader program. All that history for nothing.

PDC - And yet those actions never put the town at risk nor aided TLS. What your doing here could threaten the very fabric of OU all over petty grievence's

Phione - Past is past and present is present, after browsing the horrer that is the showdown lobby you learn to move on from things. Perhaps chaos should done more soul crushing before vanishing

Grass Guild Initiate - You just dont understand, A little collateral means nothing and our leaders are weak, Emily is weak and you are weak. You can do what you like to us but it does not change the fact the fairy guild will soon be gone and a generation that can actually take action on such matters will rise

PDC - you guys know this is exactly what TLS wants you to do. To be dis-unified and fight. The game of double agents and framing has impressed even phione but Your merely pawns in there game, Ankar is a pawn, you guys are just to young and naive to see it.

Fighting Guild Initiate - So what if we are, atleast we get see change within our youth. Torture me, leave me in a dark room, there's more of us and There already assembling. Times up you've failed. Death to the fairy guild

At this Point a small cutscene begins. Member's of the fire, Dragon and Dark Guilds have already assembled outside the steel guilds HQ and the fighting guilds is marching in as the magma knight address's the crowd. Over at the Cathedral the Paladin ranked members begin evacuating low ranked members out of the cathedral while melody and Arnold stand outside ready as allies from the Ice guild arrive to aid there defense. It then pans to the other guilds whom are either fortifying up readying to pick a side or are moving citizens into there guild rooms for safety as they have chosen to stay out. It then goes back to the conversation as the 2 Initiates are taken into the poisen guild for further questioning

Phione - They maybe right and we could be to late to stop this. I talked to all the guild leaders. The Rock, Ground, water, flying and electric guilds will not take part in the conflict should it come about and have even agreed to shelter citizens of the town. However no matter what I said I failed to convince Fire, Dragon, Dark, Fighting and steel guilds to back down whom now form a coalition against the fairy Guild. The Ice Guild is the only guild to side with them. The rest are undecided.

PDC - If we could expose Ankar and TLS's Invlovement maybe the guild leaders will see the spider's web there caught in, Otherwise we'll have town in ruins that'll eventually become a TLS stronghold and whatever is left of the guilds back to destructive mess of the pre-gym days.

Phione - You stated Ankar owned a soul dew, had new allies and confessed to you he was behind much of the towns havoc? The Dragon master trusts Ankar but this might be enough to convince him of his treachery to backdown and if the dragon guild backs down the others should do so to but we have to move now.

PDC - Clone has informed me AM and MCMegan are on there way but it maybe to late by the time they arrive should we fail. The least we can do is delay the conflict. Time is of the essence

Phione - I'll go ahead and get my agents to try and slow things down as well as expose anyone they suspect of working for or Aiding TLS. Goodluck you 2

With that you alongside PDC begin making your way to the cathedral for the final part of the TLS lead up plot as the Guilds gather for conflict. Stay tuned for part 3. I'll get it down ASAP

Last edited:
Ight as nother little side thing of oddness.....

NPC Proposal

Bartholomew the Righteous and his quest for the Holy PokeBall

There is a simple bard you see asleep and drunk in his chair beside the wall of the Ground Guild's tent. Attempts at trying to chat with him all yield in no really understandable words, just a text box that says *drunken curses in sing songy manner* and receive nothing till you come to speak with him as a member of a Guild in the town or at least conversed with one of them. He will sense this on you, and say

"Why, you've come to drunken Bart the Fool? This is a sad tale for you then bud....what ya want?"

You get him to talk after the customary silence with him stating, "What? That blank stare....you know where it is don't you?! You know the location of the Ball!" He picks up his cracked Lyre and states, "Well even if ya don't your look says ya can help....onward *belch*".
The two of ya walk off towards the well of the town by the water Guild. He states that the Ball was long rumored to be in a dungeon down below there, but not even the aquatic *bleep* of the water guild could find such a dungeon. He looks at ya and just casually throws ya in the water and jumps in after ya. Sinking to the bottom, while trying to fight for air, he makes ya both look to see there aint anything of note so he sighs as he reaches upwards to leave. You the player look round and realize that some of this water isn't real for whatever reason. You breathe normal and a bright light engulfs the both of you.

It vanishes and Bart the Fool stands with a golden PokeBall with a King's Crown on it. He looks at it in majesty and says "hahahaha! It has been found! I may yet return to my Righteous statu-"

Then the darkness returns and a large booming voice is heard decreeing "You dare come to my domain Bartholomew the Fool? The Water Guild has tried and tried but due to the fear of their lives they dare not return to my domain. They are smart unlike you, and yet you hold the Ball. Pity. At the least I shall make you my own."

The voice vanishes with the darkness at first, but then you see it all leap into Bart the Fool, before his Lyre and himself are engulfed in an almost black aura. He turns to look at you with his now reddened eyes and yells, "My new vessel will be only the beginning, with your demise another simple step!" Then he charges and you two go to battle.

Bartholomew the Corrupted's Team:
Champion of Darkness (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Abyssal Darkness (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Darkness Below (Garchomp) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Darkness incarnate (Medicham-Mega) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick

Knight of Shadow (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Secret Sword

Storm of Darkness(Tornadus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 132 HP / 124 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane

Mid Battle: Darkness calls....wished it would text instead.
Upon sending out Darkness Incarnate: Hello Darkness my old friend (sing song notes on each side)
Defeat: I WILL GO BACK TO THAT PRISON!

He stands there now with the dark aura flickering as Bart fights for control....the eyes going from red to brown, and Bart manages to muster the strength to say, "This demon has infected one our holiest of relics.....it must not be allowed to continue this plight!"
With those words, he manages to shatter the darkness from his left arm and lyre, and uses said Lyre to smash the Holy PokeBall with a single strike. The cave falls to silence and darkness before a blood curdling scream is heard which makes you pass out. Upon waking you are outside the well, with a stone monument placed beside you, the Holy Pokeball and a Lyre resting above it, showing its dedication to Bartholomew the Righteous and his act of purifying the holy relic. Investigating the monument begs confusion from the towns folk, who say that its always been there for hundreds of years, leading you to be one confused camper to say the least, leaving with more questions than answers to the ordeal you witnessed.

Just leaves ya to chalking it up to being a weird thing in a weird town, making ya think you really need to move on to the next gym already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)