Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these are all the new Pokemon and Alolan forms in SM, I'm more disappointed in the number of Alolan forms than new Pokemon.
Yeah! Where is my paralysis inducing Medusa Tangela? And non-mushroomed Ground/Bug anthill Parasect? WHERE IS MY UNSTABLE EXPLODING FIRE/ELECTRIC PRIMEAPE!

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
I can actually see marshadow having a different ability, that gives it a new form change under certain circumstances like zen mode darmanitan. Highly likely imo as we already have things like that being ash greninja, aforementioned darmanitan and zygarde.

IDK why people aren't liking that the UB's are going to be catchable. IDK why people even entertained the thought that the UB's weren't going to be catchable.

The designs of the ultrabeasts are terrifyingly amazing. The looking fucking sick, seriously. Game Freak executed the otherworldly design scheme they were aiming for perfectly.

If the UB's turned out not to be catchable, I would instantly take the first flight to Japan and beat GF's ass. Not really lol, but it would be like locking a crackhead in a room with a safe full of coke in the middle. shitty analogy i know

No? Did you remember to account for Marshadow and / or Magearna?
So. We either have catchable UBs, or we're missing an amount of Pokemon equal to the number of UBs. The dataminers specifically confirmed that the new Pokedex amount is exactly correct?

So. We either have catchable UBs, or we're missing an amount of Pokemon equal to the number of UBs. The dataminers specifically confirmed that the new Pokedex amount is exactly correct?
We're missing one, or we're missing nine. Or the guy still can't count.

Marshadow look a lot like Mimikyu without its costume. This might be stepping too close to theorymon, but could it be the Diancie to Mimikyu's Carbink? Or just coincidence?
Well, there is precedent, so I could see it happening. I won't be happy if that's the case though. I wasn't happy with the Carbink-Diancie separation either. I think I'd like it better if there was no sort-of-evolution Pokemon.

I'll be able to eventually swallow my disappointment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)