Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but but why do UB have shiny forms if they arent catchable? they ARENT pokemon in the full sense of the word. they shouldnt even be in the POKEdex. they dont look like pokemon at all.

it makes cero sense for UB to have shiny forms... and if they end up catchable, i will be extremely dissapointed...

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
but but why do UB have shiny forms if they arent catchable? they ARENT pokemon in the full sense of the word. they shouldnt even be in the POKEdex. they dont look like pokemon at all.

it makes cero sense for UB to have shiny forms... and if they end up catchable, i will be extremely dissapointed...
So the game wouldn't explode if somebody hacked it to be that type with some third-party hardware or glitch.
shiny forms take like 5 minutes to make, and help stop people from trying to crash other peoples' games over wifi or something

We don't actually know if they are in the dex yet though. Even if they are, doesn't it make sense that new discoveries of pokemon-like beings could be in the dex?

Even if they are not available to catch, having shiny forms probably is so that if someone tried to put one on their team with some form of genning and made it shiny, the game wouldn't break.

Why Pyritie said + things that you battle are almost always in the Pokedex, be it in the visible part or part that is hidden from the user

Eg., as I mentioned earlier, the Pokestar Studio Pokemon

Not revealed yet for either one.

On a side note, while I'm not that impressed with Alola Persian and Yeti-Crab thing design-wise, at least there's Wimpod's evo. Definitely worth all the bullshit you have to do to get it.
Wimpod's evo is a straight God, glo'd up

Not revealed yet for either one.

On a side note, while I'm not that impressed with Alola Persian and Yeti-Crab thing design-wise, at least there's Wimpod's evo. Definitely worth all the bullshit you have to do to get it.
I see... I thought it was catchable in the wild...

Looking at the cloud and edged orb things, it looks like it's not supposed to be cloud -> Lunala and orb -> Solgaleo, but actually cloud -> orb -> split into cover legends. Or the cloud evolves into the orb, and is just a stand alone pokemon that has a lore relation to them (like a messenger). The dex placement makes me think otherwise.

And the 6 blank sprites in the data hint that 3 or more pokemon might be missing. Perhaps the dolphin and snowman are still a possibility?

So with the Alolan Dex being tentatively revealed, it seems that Solgaleo and Lunala are not part of a trio? They haven't done this for box cover legends since Lugia and Ho-Oh. I thought that Marshadow would be it, but the design does not look convincing... Still, both "Mars" and "shadow" sound like it would be a good complement to "celestial bodies" or "sources of light". I wonder what Marshadow is supposed to be...

It is not the complete set leak right ? There are many blank spaces so , some more to come I guess !

Complete Dex leak ? *

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda sad that Jynx and Far'Fetched didn't get new forms. they seemed like natural picks. But all these other new pokemon look great. While I am sad it wasn't completely removed just seeing them without knowing types, names, abilities, stats, or even moves keeps the hype going. Plus the story seems great too

PokeStar Studios opponents didn't have shiny forms, and it was easily possible to hack the game to send one out in battle.

does battle bond only powers up water shuriken? u know it could power up all water type moves like hydro pump, i hope to see the power of hydro pump to double

PokeStar Studios opponents didn't have shiny forms, and it was easily possible to hack the game to send one out in battle.
I don't think you could do more than encounter them in the wild or have them in your box. From what I remember it crashed your game hard if you did anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)