Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big spider is called Araquanid apparently. Gee, I wonder what type it is.

Kind of odd having two Water/Bugs so close to each other though (if the leaked alolan dex was any indication), surprise exclusives maybe?
Not really odd. Counterparts are always near each other.

Mmmm... right, perhaps I overreacted a bit. Now that I think of it, it has a 75% chance of inducing Sleep to one target. It drops from what was around Compoundeyes Sleep Powder (96% chance to induce Sleep to at least one opponent) to around regular Sleep Powder.
Though in singles yeah it'll be trash though.

Imma go ahead and say that crown of thorns will also be Grass Ghost or Water Bug.

:^ but my original thought was Rock/Poison but seems unlikely now because of Ub01
I'm just happy about that Typing because it sort of leaves Electric/Ice open for Beauty. I want a crazy fast BoltBeam sweeper, dammit!

Cursed body is only good on a tank/wall. You'll kil Gengar in one hit or get locked OUT of an unfavorable move when it switches into a resisted hit.
I mean Cursed Body can be good to switch into a Choice'd Pokemon if you need to sack something, but yeah it's one of those more situational abilities, especially on Gengar.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Z-Calm Mind Swoobat anyone? If it also has a godlike boosting like the other moves, or at the least a great buff too. NU here comes a bat

Poison/Rock aka lul earthquake

Also I guess they wanted to give us a physical Water/Bug and a Special one?

Speaking of bugs, 80 bp Leech Life wth

Also... Sucker Punch becomes 70 bp. We don't have any reliable (Physical) Dark-Type move that has wide distribution with over 80 bp (Well, Crunch, but distribution has it's problems), other then the KOff boost. Rip Bisharp, see ya in UU

Z-Calm Mind Swoobat anyone? If it also has a godlike boosting like the other moves, or at the least a great buff too. NU here comes a bat

Poison/Rock aka lul earthquake

Also I guess they wanted to give us a physical Water/Bug and a Special one?

Speaking of bugs, 80 bp Leech Life wth

Also... Sucker Punch becomes 70 bp. We don't have any reliable (Physical) Dark-Type move that has wide distribution with over 80 bp (Well, Crunch, but distribution has it's problems), other then the KOff boost. Rip Bisharp, see ya in UU
I don't think that nerf is enough to ruin Bisharp. Now Psychic Terrain, Dazzling, and Queenly Majesty...those could be different stories.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Not sure if its ability has been mentioned, but UB-01 being Rock/Poison with levitate would be sweet imo. Rock is good offensively, poison always nice for fairies and being from "another dimension" or whatever (at least I'm guessing, since it's a UB), I could see it getting Ice Beam/other coverage

Beak Blast is a -3 priority move that burns attackers making physical contact while the move charges (one turn like Focus Punch). 100 BP. Toucannon learns it.

Z-Protect raises crit rate I believe (only looked at data), Z-Detect raises evasion one level

Z-Parting Shot and Z-Memento also restore HP of the incoming Pokemon, no idea how much

Z-Belly Drum restores HP before deducting the 50%, so it can be used below 50% health

I mean Cursed Body can be good to switch into a Choice'd Pokemon if you need to sack something, but yeah it's one of those more situational abilities, especially on Gengar.
Tell that to Lead Froslass.

Well with Decidueye being lame and Incineroar having stuff I want locked behind a HA and egg moves (I'm thinking about giving this thing a shot in doubles and vgc!), I guess that means my starter is Popplio!
Alright, ALRIGHT. Decidueye Defense time. Deciudeye has decent attack stats on both ends and passable bulk for a more defensive set. It's a ghost type, making it a spinblocker as well as a Defogger. It can switch on any Ferro or Forrestress andjust scoop up all the hazards before pivoting out. It has the most practical Ghost Physical move in the game, AND the Strongest Ghost attack, period.It has priority, healing, and U-turn. Why the heck are people righting it off because of its speed tier and n ability that works so well in UU?

Z-Belly Drum restores HP before deducting the 50%, so it can be used below 50% health SLURPUFF INTENSIFIES
Z-Parting Shot and Z-Memento also restore HP of the incoming Pokemon
Z-Protect raises crit rate I believe (only looked at data), Z-Detect raises evasion one level

Z-conversion Porygon-Z will be pretty interesting. In the past one of the issues Porygon-Z had as a sweeper was you had to pick whether you wanted to try agility and suffer with mediocre sp. atk for a setup sweeper, or use nasty plot with 90 speed and just get revenge killed. Now after one boost, if it gets the right download boost it will be +2/+1 and assuming 0 defensive investment will jump up to about 85/105/110 defenses which is pretty solid.

Z-Belly Drum restores HP before deducting the 50%, so it can be used below 50% health SLURPUFF INTENSIFIES
Z-Parting Shot and Z-Memento also restore HP of the incoming Pokemon
Slurpuff can't really use it though because it relies on the unburden boost. Azumarill might get use out of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)