SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Story Spoiler Discussion (Read the OP)

Hey, so since Necrozma apparently isn't an ultra beast...maybe it's the legendary for our third version if we get it?
That would actually make a lot of sense. Necrozma apparently uses light as a source of energy, and since the moon and the sun give off light (moonlight is technically sunlight but you know what i mean), it sort of fits?

If it really ends up being the third version, wish it had some sort of connection or evolved from Cosmog as well honestly.

Does anyone know how or if Cosmog and Cosmoem are obtainable?
There's a set of dialog in the story pastebin that implies it

you see solgaleo/lunala flying over head
there's a roar
and then cosmog comes crashing down, then you can add it to your team. Definitely the team, not the bag, because of the language used and there's a "you dont have enough room" text

That's really cool -- means you'll be able to get both box legendaries without having to get someone else to give you theirs. Just ask them to evolve it for you on their game. Moon would be better for this, because if you can keep Splash on evolving, it'll likely be much more useful on Solgaleo than on Lunala.

("Splash looks to be really competitively viable on Solgaleo" is not a statement I ever expected to be writing.)

Last edited:
That's really cool -- means you'll be able to get both box legendaries without having to get someone else to give you theirs. Just ask them to evolve it for you on their game. Moon would be better for this, because if you can keep Splash on evolving, it'll likely be much more useful on Solgaleo than on Lunala.

("Splash looks to be really competitively viable on Solgaleo" is not a statement I ever expected to be writing.)
I feel like the implication is you lose solgaleo/lunala and it turns back into cosmog

I feel like the implication is you lose solgaleo/lunala and it turns back into cosmog
Here's the complete sequence (emphasis mine):

You sense some kind of presence...
Solgaleo suddenly roared toward the sky!
Lunala suddenly cried toward the sky!
La-liooonaaaa!!!
Mahina-peeeaaa!!!
Another Pokémon appeared from somewhere.
It’s Cosmog!
Would you like to take Cosmog with you?
Pepew!
It seems you can’t take Cosmog with you. Make some space in your party or a Box and speak to it again.
I don't think they've ever had you lose a Pokemon in an ingame event before, outside of the obvious trading. There is NO way they would take a trained box legendary from you, especially without a warning (and the text dump gives no indication of such a warning, nor any indication of a transformation sequence). "Another" could go either way, but I read it as suggesting the Cosmog is present additionally to the box legend.

It would also be impossible for the "you don't have room" message to trigger if the box legend disappeared from your party, which would obviously empty a space in your party.

It would be awesome if, besides getting the cover legendary pokemon of your version, the Cosmog you get could evolve in the opposite legendary :)

It could happen, Gold and Silver gave us both Legendaries in each version

Even if its yours, which I doubt, this will be the first time you can own both legends in a game that's not a sister game
What do you mean by "sister game"? You could get both Lugia and Ho-oh in one playthrough in the Johto games.

It would be awesome if, besides getting the cover legendary pokemon of your versión, the Cosmog you get could evolve in the opposite legendary :)
It can, but (based on evolution flags data) only if you trade it to the opposite version and evolve it there. I'm pretty sure the evolution is determined by game it's currently on, not the game of origin.

So you'll still need to trade with someone to get the other version legendary but neither player actually has to give their unique legendary up.

What do you mean by "sister game"? You could get both Lugia and Ho-oh in one playthrough in the Johto games.
Really...
I forgot about ho oh and lugia well still hasn't happened since then
A sister game is games like crystal emerald platinum

It would be awesome if, besides getting the cover legendary pokemon of your version, the Cosmog you get could evolve in the opposite legendary :)

It could happen, Gold and Silver gave us both Legendaries in each version
Only if you trade. Cosmoen only evolves based on version at level 53, and sun is Solgaleo & moon is Lunala.

So any Idea about the battle styles seeing there is a "left handed style" makes me think custom trainer intros or ball tosses

So any Idea about the battle styles seeing there is a "left handed style" makes me think custom trainer intros or ball tosses
Maybe this is for switching the buttons on touch screen for left handed people you know : move on the left and Zpower/MegaEvo on the right.

tmp_11872-Screenshot_2016-11-09-18-04-50-1090899609.png
Ok yeah that's definitely gotta be your battle intro.

I have to know what smug style looks like
Reverent sounds awesome just by name alone
But reading before it. It seems you unlock them by meeting certain criteria or at least the teacher makes it sound that way
Edit: normal is default and elegent is taught by the teacher, Gester, when you meet them for the first time

Last edited:
*reads OP again* Huh? Did I unknowingly contribute to the original post? Nice!

By the way, are there any in-game Battle Royales? Or are they a multiplayer-only mode?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)