SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Story Spoiler Discussion (Read the OP)

I am all about the final boss's gimmick

really though
couldn't give her a 6th pokemon

come on guysssss

I am all about the final boss's gimmick

really though
couldn't give her a 6th pokemon

come on guysssss
Might I just say:

She looks AWESOME! And I wouldn't worry. There's still the E4, Champion, and probably Gyms left to challenge, so she hardly seems to be the FINAL final Boss.

So considering this entire escapade seems to have put a brief stop to us completing the island trials (seemingly...he hasn't commented on the final trial or the last 2 kahunas at all), I bet there is no gym quest at all. We'll wrap this up and like ORAS despite an obvious credits roll spot we'll just keep on keeping on with the rest of the quest.

So considering this entire escapade seems to have put a brief stop to us completing the island trials (seemingly...he hasn't commented on the final trial or the last 2 kahunas at all), I bet there is no gym quest at all. We'll wrap this up and like ORAS despite an obvious credits roll spot we'll just keep on keeping on with the rest of the quest.
I don't know about that. What about all the empty plots of land and the unfinished League? There's something up here...(maybe setting up the sequels to have Trials AND Gyms, but who knows)

We have confirmation on the "couldn't fully protect themself" thingy; Damaging Z-moves pierce through Protect for about 25% of their power.

I don't know about that. What about all the empty plots of land and the unfinished League? There's something up here...(maybe setting up the sequels to have Trials AND Gyms, but who knows)
the league will be finished by the time we finish the trials/kahuna quest. then kukui or who ever is all "alright, how about you be the first to try it out since you just passed all the trials and saved the world" and that's that. The blank spots can just be like the battle frontier/tower model. "We're going to start building proper gyms here...in the future : )"

alternatively the plots of land are entirely unrelated and Alola just repurposes its trial system as an entry to the league rather than implementing gyms.

I personally was almost 100% sure she would have a Tsareena as her signature.

Just wondering if we fight here after the 3rd and 4th Kahuna and after the 7th Trial as we have no info on those...

PS. Hi Everyone by the way as I am new here:-)

Oh yeah. It's worth mentioning that UB-01's real name is "Nihilego", a combination of "Nihilism" and "Ego".

The "Ego" part definitely fits Lusamine, who has quite the ego. I'm not sure where the Nihilism part fits in though.
EDIT: Possible explanation for the "Nihilism" part courtesy of Nelson Tangela:
She probably has no values or morals and will try to achieve her endgoal by any means necessary.

Last edited:
Alternatively, it could be a straightforward combination of Latin nihil 'nothing' and egō 'I': idiomatically, 'no self'. Given how Lusamine... uh, interacts with it, this makes a certain amount of sense.
Yeah, Lusamine is sort of a straight up bizz-natch. I deserves to get her ass whooped by a kid who lost his hat.

Also, according to Mike S. over on the Twitters, Kukui and Prof. Burnet (from ye olde Dream Radar) are a thing, because, you know:

Prof's with rockin' bods need to stick together.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. It's worth mentioning that UB-01's real name is "Nihilego", a combination of "Nihilism" and "Ego".

The "Ego" part definitely fits Lusamine, who has quite the ego. I'm not sure where the Nihilism part fits in though.
EDIT: Possible explanation for the "Nihilism" part courtesy of Nelson Tangela:
Ego sum nihil in latin means "I am nothing" might be a stretch but that might be the name origin

So how does the spike ball factor in? I know Lunala and Solgaleo evolve directly from Cosmog so what does the spike ball do? Is it a Cosmog forme? Are Solgaleo and Lunala breedable?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)