SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay Grimmsnarl looks hella cool. It looks very powerful and imposing and its design gives off some goblin vibes and I love it. It likely being Dark / Fairy type makes it really promising too, that's a super rad type combo.

If Grimmsnarl is in fact the pseudo legendary of Gen 8 that will give it even more appeal imo: a 600 BST Pokemon with a strong and amazing type combo is gonna be super awesome, not to mention it would make the first non Dragon pseudo we have had since Metagross (it's been so long...) which is fantastic. While Garchomp, Goodra, Hydreigon, and Kommo-o are all awesome a non Dragon pseudo would be very welcome for a change. Super excited for this Pokemon!

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Rapidash is... Not what I was expecting but it definitely belongs to Friendship is Magic.
I already hate this for its fan art... Can I look at something awesome?

Presumably a Corviknight prevo ("Rook" -> "Knight")

That's better. Rookidee is pretty boring, but Corvisquire feels like a teenage knight in training that eagerly looks up to Corviknight.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This not being a pegasus might be the biggest disappointment yet to me.

Why? Rolycoly was confirmed a while ago and the evolutions fit its design as well as the Gigantamax leak.
It doesnt look like Rolycoly to me at all. Tge eyes just look too jarring of a jump.

And besides the eye thing, the design itself seems photoshopped. Like several degrees faker looking than most of these leaks. That middle evo's head looks copypasted lol

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Boltund: Eh, I don't like it. Maybe it'll grow on me, but for now the face looks strange and the body looks too plain. Hoping against my better judgment for a better-looking third stage or Gigantamax

Coalossus: Nice guy, I like him. Doesn't look like the speedy Rock/Fire train I was hoping for, but it could be cool with that typing and a Choice Band. And you gotta love that delightfully punny name amirite

Galarian Rapidash: And here's our Pegasus! ...Wait, where are the wings? So no Psychic/Flying? That's a shame. What could its typing be then? Oh yeah and it looks pretty

Corviknight pre-evos: Rookidee is adorable and Corvisquire is neat-looking.

With all that said... ...Alright leakers, no more games. WHERE. ARE. MY. NEW. GALARIAN. FORMS?!

Yea this new batch of mons are fake. Corvinights prevos have pupils leaking/sticking out of their eyes

G-rapidash's eyes are completely different from ponyta, and the outline is off

Rolycolys evolutions also have very "off" eyes and head proportions

You can quote me on this when im right.. or wrong i dont mind

Yea this new batch of mons are fake. Corvinights prevos have pupils leaking/sticking out of their eyes

G-rapidash's eyes are completely different from ponyta, and the outline is off

Rolycolys evolutions also have very "off" eyes and head proportions

You can quote me on this when im right.. or wrong i dont mind
They're markings under the eyes. Look up Chickadees. They look just like that.

On a side note, here's a high-quality version of that Intelleon drawing. It's most likely fanart though.

They're markings under the eyes. Look up Chickadees. They look just like that.

On a side note, here's a high-quality version of that Intelleon drawing. It's most likely fanart though.
Original post: https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/40676936/#40689674
The guy who uploaded it claims to have made the original 'leak'/passes it off as a fake, but then there's others pointing out the inconsistent 6th finger. I'm thinking the picture is just fake now based on the fact that he claimed to be a separate guy with a guidebook that was on sale, but with no other book claims to be found.

Original post: https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/40676936/#40689674
The guy who uploaded it claims to have made the original 'leak'/passes it off as a fake, but then there's others pointing out the inconsistent 6th finger. I'm thinking the picture is just fake now based on the fact that he claimed to be a separate guy with a guidebook that was on sale, but with no other book claims to be found.
I'm pretty sure he made the art and added effects to make it look like it was a blurry pic. After his mistakes were made, he fixed it up and posted it without the extra effects.

I see people complaining about the eyes for Coalossal left and right, but they are the same as rolycoaly's in the gigantamaxed form (all more evidence that these mons are being designed around that): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIVqIp_XUAAntnr.jpg

Also from the looks of this thing (the g-maxed form), it's a lot more than a rhydon wannabe. Looks like a coal furnace that you would find inside a train to me.

No i meant the pupils, they are halfway out it looks bizarre.
And if u take a look at the edge of the tiny birbs black feathers (mask?) There is alot of weird white outline like the colour hasnt been filled correctly.
The red part isn't a pupil, its the whole eye. The white marking is just that, a marking inspired by real life Chickadees. And I'm pretty sure the white outline is just the shader being weird at the model edges. The same thing is visible in the trailers, it's just less noticeable in motion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)