Pokemon That should go far in OU

Am I somewhat helpful in anyway

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Volcarona: Good God if I could begin to tell you how well this thing can sweep... Well if you thought special attackers like Serperior were good think again because compared to Volcarona they look like mere bugs (ironic I know). Volcarona has very high base special attack and special deffence and has coverage for all his weaknesses accept for Flying which isnt that much of a problem in double where Volcarona thrives. Passho berry plus a moveset of:
Quiver Dance
Giga drain
Fiery dance\heat wave for doubles\flamethrower\fire blast
bug buzz\psychic
Yah have fun getting OHKOed. Finally to boot Volcarona has great speed so pokemon like Cloyster who typically run shell smash dont switch in to well against Volcarona.

Cloyster: I know you may be thinking I just talked trash about him... Well no. Cloyster makes an excellent lead as he can simply set up using shell smash and OHKO the next turn. After one shell smash Cloyster becomes a pain in the derriere. Its main assets are definitely STAB Icicle Spear and Hydro pump. Rock blast is annoying to deal with and makes good coverage and finally shell smash to set up.
Icicle Spear
Hydro pump
Rock Blast\Explosion
Hydro pump\ Ice shard
Item: White Herb
White herb because Cloysters defense stat is huge (a whopping 180). Finnaly Cloysters has a Decent typing with great STAB coverage.

Mimikyu: Oh great the pokemon that just wanted to be Pikachu is well way better than it. Maybe you should pick a better pokemon to mimic but thats just my opinion. Mimikyu is annoying because it basically gets a free swords dance (if it leads or gets thrown in to revenge kill). Not only is this quite literately the littlest monster that ever lived, its also one of the fastest. Sure 95 isnt anything to write home about its pretty hard to out speed and also. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ATTACK IT ON THE FIRST TURN guess what... It gets off free swords dances until you do.
Foul Play
Shadow claw
Destiny bond\Shadow sneak
Swords dance (duh)
Wilo Wisp
Item: Ghostium Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)