Pokemon Ultra Moon Wonderlocke

Mini update
As I am writing this I just got to the point where I can do wonder trade and I have my starter and my Route 1 encounter Rowlett and grubbin this update will be going over me wonder Trading and getting my first two Pokemon. after wasting 10 minutes of my life doing the Festival Plaza thing with Sophocles I can now do wonder trades I just got a trade partner so the Pokemon I get is.... ... level 31 shuppet which is too over leveled and I have to retrade the Pokemon i get is..... a level 55 aipom of course so I have to retrade once again so the Pokemon I hope we get and get to keep is...... a level 3 Rattata so my starter is a Rattata a stupid Rattata so my second Pokemon is..... a level 18 exeggcute I'm just going to skip until I get one I can use so my second Pokemon is..... a level 11 Drowzee which is only over leveled by 2 levels so I'm going to allow it so if all goes as planned out end up with a alolan Raticate and a Hypno

Pokemon
Drowzee
Level 11
Moveset
Pound
Hypnosis
Disable
Confusion

Rattata
Level 3
Moveset
Tackle
Tail whip

Comment which Pokemon I got you're the most excited for.

Trainer School
Our first action is going to be to go to trainer School and get are encounter and then complete trainer School and I know I am doomed if I don't get anything that can at least hit totem Raticate neutrally because Drowzee is going to be useless in that battle so I have to pray that I get something to beat totem Raticate and that trial in general so I just got the EXP share which I have to immediately turn on so I can get Rattata to a good level so I picked up a potion on my way to get my encounter at the trainer School so I encounter a Zorua and for some reason my Rattata is in the lead so I switch in my drowzee and throw a Pokeball at it and luckily it catches first try and Rattata gets to level six and learns quick attack so I wonder trade the Zorua and my third Pokemon is........ a level 8 cutiefly which is best case scenario so now I don't have to worry as much about totem Raticate but also my team has a huge steel weakness all of my attacking moves are resisted by Steel and I'm pretty sure someone at the trainer school has a Magnemite which could be problematic hopefully my memory is not right but I pick up an antidote and another potion so I start battling the youth athlete which has a Bonsly Rattata is under leveled so I switch out to drowzee which gets hit by fake tears from the Bonsly so I go for confusion and that does about half and i get the confusion as Bonsly uses flail so I ko with another confusion and Rattata goes to level seven and learns Focus energy and I pick up a paralyze heal so I battle youngster Joey and he has a alolan grimer which kind of Dooms me so I stay in with drowzee and tried to hypnosis but I miss and get pounded I do it again and get a repeat of the last turn so I go for hypnosis for the third time and finally hits so I switch into cutiefly but it wakes up first turn and poison gases cutiefly so I go for a fairy wind and do about 1/3 so I switch back out too drowzee into a pound and go for a quick hypnosis and then I go for pound and then do it for a second time and then once more which Ko's it so I go to Lily and heal and then I grab the quick claw inside the trainer School and give it to drowzee then I battle preschooler Mia who has the oran Berry Metapod Drowzee goes for a confusion it does 3/4 of its health but then it gets its Oran Berry and almost heals back up to full and then goes for Harden so I go for confusion again and barely don't ko it I go for confusion again and ko it as Drowzee goes to to level 12 Rattata goes to level eight and cutiefly goes to level nine i go get healed and I'm ready to battle the last trainer Rising Star Joseph with a Ekans so I lead Drowzee quick claw activates and I go for a confusion and it barely lives then it goes for bite which doesn't do enough to justify switching so I finish it off with another confusion and I get the work up TM which I'm never going to use then I get called to the principal office and I don't feel like walking over to Lily and just potion Drowzee so I start battling the principle which has a litten but I don't have rowlet which is the starter i chose so it doesn't make much of a difference so it uses scratch and does 6hp to me and then I go for confusion which does a fourth of his heath repeat of the last turn for two more turns litten goes for Ember and I take it out with a another confusion and Rattata grows to level nine I get the five Great balls which is helpful then I go through the captain lima cutscene

Hau'oli City part 1

So as I get there I've confronted with mountains and mountains of cutscenes like cutscenes are literally pulling me up the streets and I can't escape them so now I have to do the Rotom Dex picture thing something that I will never do again oh joy
After 10 minutes of worthless cutscenes I finally can get my encounter which is a Wingull so that should be easy to catch
So I throw my great ball at it and it breaks out so I throw another great ball which it breaks out of also so I use pound on it I should have used hypnosis I just realized but I didn't kill it so I threw yet another great ball it finally stays in so I go to the wonder trade so my 4th Pokemon is...... a Rowlett it's level 1 but it will probably level up quickly so I will end up with a decidueye that's going to be all for now comment which Pokemon that I have is your favorite

Pokemon
Drowzee
Level 12
Moveset
Pound Hypnosis Disable Confusion

Rattata
Level 9
Moveset
Tackle Tail whip Quick attack Focus energy

Cutiefly
Level 9
Moveset
Absorb Fairy wind Stun Spore

Rowlett
Level one
Moveset
Tackle Leafage

One of my favorite parts of Wonderlocking Ultra Moon is that you realize how much coverage every single one of the pokemon trainers gets. Its actually pretty crazy especially the Ultra Necrozma battle which is going to be insane. I'm going to suggest you turn on SET instead of SHIFT for a fun challenge filled with deaths and not to look up any of the move sets on any battle for maximum fun value, though you should keep the EXP share on because grinding is never fun.

Also Drowzee is best pokemon, you should start calling it Stockholm Man

One of my favorite parts of Wonderlocking Ultra Moon is that you realize how much coverage every single one of the pokemon trainers gets. Its actually pretty crazy especially the Ultra Necrozma battle which is going to be insane. I'm going to suggest you turn on SET instead of SHIFT for a fun challenge filled with deaths and not to look up any of the move sets on any battle for maximum fun value, though you should keep the EXP share on because grinding is never fun.

Also Drowzee is best pokemon, you should start calling it Stockholm Man
Ok i am most definitely putting on set

I wonder, by using traded mons, aren't you going to risk to overlevel the obedience limits for the first couple islands due to the boosted exp?

I am getting a lot of level 1 Pokemon so I kind of have to at least until I get all of my Pokemon to a comfortable level and I'm not worried about losing obedience if I did it would be on drowzee

Hau'oli city part 2
After I get my encounter i head over to Lily and then do the totem sticker tutorial then I go to take on team skull for the first time so the team skull grunt brings out a Zubat so I'm switching to Rattata to get some experience and it goes for supersonic so I go for a hustle boosted quick attack which almost does half it goes for absorb and does absolutely nothing so I go for another quick attack and then crit it to and Rowlett grows to level five now i battle llima for the first time so she comes in with yungoos which I go for a confusion it goes for a Pursuit and does 1/3 of my health so I go for another confusion apparently it was a speed tie apparently I thought I was faster went to disable Pursuit but it was faster than I was and ko'd me with Pursuit my reaction was crap!!!!! And that is a huge hit to my team so I go into cutiefly and then go for a fairy wind it goes for a tackle and does half which is more than I'm comfortable with so I switch to Rattata I should live the pursuit he doesn't go for the pursuit and okos Rattata with tackle I had no reaction with the exception of utter shock so I have to sacrifice Rowlett to heal up cutiefly but Rowlett eats it but it takes me out with a second tackle so I have to ko with cutiefly unfortunately I do not cuz she uses a potion I desperately go for a spun Spore but it misses it keeps going for leer he uses tackle it almost kos I have to go for fairy wind and pray I can ko I don't so I just lost a life on my entire team my entire team has one more life so if one of my Pokemon faint once they're dead this is very annoying I think I mentioned each Pokemon has two lives but if I didn't they do edit lol I didn't so don't fear the Wonderlocke is not over sorry
So I'm going to rebattle him but this time I'm going to disable Pursuit right off the bat I pick up the TM for echoed voice okay so I'm going to rebattle him of course quick claw comes in so I move first and can't disable it first turn i actually disabled Pursuit the next turn and I start spamming confusion and drowzee gets crit by Pursuit and dies now I go into cutiefly and start spamming fairy wind he potions yungoos up but I Crit fairy wind and bring it Within two fairy wind range but I get koed by a Crit tackle so I go into Rattata to quick attack it and finally I ko it and Rattata goes to level 10 and Rattata learns bite which is huge and rowlet goes to level 7 in comes smeargle so I go for a bite but it out speeds with a tackle I go for quick attack but it misses and I get ko'd so rowlet is my last resort it goes for Ember and Burns me that's the nuslock hope you guys enjoyed this very short nuslock.... but I will definitely do another one later so give me suggestions on what to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)