Data Pokemon X and Y Legendary Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, the leaker confirmed their rumored typing. So we have a Ghost/Psychic, Fairy/Rock and Water/Fire. Also, no, he does not plan on releasing any of these to the public or even his friends.

1: This is not a trio. The trio are Xernas/Yveltal/Zygurde. These are just event legends; and have as much in common as Manaphy/Shaymin/Darkrai or Victini/Genesect/Melonetta

2: The types were confirmed by the leaker; in order; to be Rock/Fairy; Water/Fire and Psychic/Ghost.

2: The types were confirmed by the leaker; in order; to be Rock/Fairy; Water/Fire and Psychic/Ghost.
Are you sure? THe top one looks more ghost/psychic while the bottom looks more rock/fairy to me. Not that I'm complaining, Diancie is one of the first female looking pokemon that I might put on my team, not to mention if it has decent stats it could be really good defensively or offensively.

Anyone know what their abilities are?

I am sure, and how Diance dosen't look like a rock-type to you is baffleing; it is literally sitting on a rock.

I am sure, and how Diance dosen't look like a rock-type to you is baffleing; it is literally sitting on a rock.
It also has rocks growing out of it.

I thought the games were unhackable? so this might have bigger implications than just having the event legendaries revealed

I thought the games were unhackable? so this might have bigger implications than just having the event legendaries revealed
Ideally it'll mean that we'll get all the missing information a heck of a lot quicker. Egg moves, for example, might no longer take weeks to compile. Changes (BST or type) to unobtainable oldmons will be discerned before Pokebank comes out. Newmon BSTs will be discerned with pinpoint accuracy (I still don't buy all of Serebii's BSTs, they look weird). Undiscovered hidden abilities might be found. Frankly, I'm more excited about the game finally being hacked than I am about these event Pokes. In a gen with AMAZING designs, these three, particularly Volcanion, and with the possible exception of Diancie, look terrible.

Also, it's official, Ice is now the rarest type in the game. "Ice. Getting trolled since 1996."

Nah, he was just messing with the RAM of the game and editing the wild encounters. Also, patching the game is now a possibility for Game Freak, and they have the money to do so. Also, he has stated that he will not release any data on this, as he does not want to ruin anything. There are also a few other issues that prevent this from being practical, it seems.

People seem to forget that the 3DS is a handheld that can get patches. Rightly so, I suppose. Pokemon has been on the DS for a while now.

Ideally it'll mean that we'll get all the missing information a heck of a lot quicker. Egg moves, for example, might no longer take weeks to compile. Changes (BST or type) to unobtainable oldmons will be discerned before Pokebank comes out. Newmon BSTs will be discerned with pinpoint accuracy (I still don't buy all of Serebii's BSTs, they look weird). Undiscovered hidden abilities might be found. Frankly, I'm more excited about the game finally being hacked than I am about these event Pokes. In a gen with AMAZING designs, these three, particularly Volcanion, and with the possible exception of Diancie, look terrible.

Also, it's official, Ice is now the rarest type in the game. "Ice. Getting trolled since 1996."
We have 35 fairies including diancie
We have 35 icemons include fridge rotom and snowy castform

35=35

35=/=>35

Garchompi

Banned deucer.
There's also this picture of Mega Latios floating around:

Looks like we'll be getting access to all the secrets this game has coded in soon.

For those who want to just compile data, there is a program for that. I won't link it, but there's a program that lets you dump data onto your computer about any one pokemon in X or Y. You cannot use it to inject new data, so there's no hacking involved(yet, at least, but progress is not going too far). It can be used to gather moveset data.

And, again, the hacker has stated that he will not share anything about the hack. So, we really are not any closer to hacking the game, as the only guy who did anything worth noting isn't talking.

Last edited:
Extreme doubt on that Mega Latios.

Anyway, this really shouldn't be here. Speculation is great and all but not in Uncharted Territory.

Extreme doubt on that Mega Latios.

Anyway, this really shouldn't be here. Speculation is great and all but not in Uncharted Territory.
It's not speculation really, those images are on Serebii. Besides, this IS uncharted territory, we don't know much about these mons yet.

Diancie is great news. Many people are complaining about lacking of good OU fairies outside of Azumarill and Togekiss, hopefully she is gonna fix that. Rock isn't the most exciting secondary type, however.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Let's postpone this discussion to when we have actual information on the assumed new Pokemon. Also mega Latios looks horrible, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)