Post here if you want a name change. I can't change your name but I'll tell you what you should change it to

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I want to see what you would offer me if I were to want to change my name

e: if possible, no "Shrektimus Prime", I'd like to see something more original

Last edited:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
me
i don’t really want to change it now, just want an option just in case
You have a fairly cool name. However, it is very similar to the name of a guy that helped me when my Wi-Fi went out the one time. In honor of this customer support representative, you will now be known as...

Xavian

I don't wanna change mine, just curious
Speaking of Wi-Fi, your currently username sounds a lot like a Wi-Fi name/password. Thus, I will name you after my current Wi-Fi Network...

WAP-5G

(yes this is WAP as in the song Wet Ass Pussy. Blame my roommate for setting it not me)

sure, im interested
Your current name reminds me of the song from the Sonic games, "City Escape" or whatever it's called. In honor of that, your new name is...

Follow Me

(as a bonus this also works as a Pokemon-themed username!)

I want to see what you would offer me if I were to want to change my name

e: if possible, no "Shrektimus Prime", I'd like to see something more original
If we abbreviated your name, we get "RM," which sounds like "arm." And what does Shrektimus Prime have (I assume)?

Armor

Already had a name change, but fuck it. I want to see something that isn't "Smogon Gay Baby #4"
Smogoff Gay Baby #4

Be careful what you wish for

Can the Name Rater handle languages other than English I wonder?
I tried to Google translate your name and I still didn't really understand it. I think you broke me, so your new name will be...

Error: Username Not Found

Not getting a name change any time soon (I think), but curious to see what you pick
If we abbreviate your name, we are left with SD. As any good Smogonite would know, this stands for Swords Dance. But I think we can do better with...

San Dattack

Sounds like it could be a mysterious name of sorts but it's really the most annoying move in the game... in disguise.

It is good to have a contingency plan, I would like to prepare a name that gives off the same vibes as the novelty glasses with fake nose and moustache if I ever needed to hide.
Granted, your new moniker shall be...

DogMagician

Suggest one for me please!
I know you for your "i'm baby" avatar. You're also a lord (apparently). Taking these two things into account, you are now known as...

Boss Baby

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
If we abbreviate your name, we are left with SD. As any good Smogonite would know, this stands for Swords Dance. But I think we can do better with...

San Dattack

Sounds like it could be a mysterious name of sorts but it's really the most annoying move in the game... in disguise.
one time in elementary school we were playing tag and i used sand attack irl and got in trouble for it

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was thinking of changing my name to Bloo. what are your thoughts?
I'm thinking of a similar name but not quite the same. Something that keeps your BP intact but also shows that you make a lot of mistakes...

Blooper

don't want a name change but lay it on me
Whenever I see the name Estronic is reminds me of the word electric. So to reference a classic song your new name will be...

Electric! Boogie Woogie Woogie

That way whenever you post on the forums or on Discord or wherever people will be like "oh look, it's electric! boogie woogie woogie" or even just "it's electric!" for short. This brings me a lot of joy on a personal level

i want a funny name
Dickbutt

I want a change, sugg me something good pls :)
Well clearly the 1710 in your username references the year 1710, so I looked up historical events in 1710 and it turns out that the first law regulating copyright was passed in England. With that in mind and considering your abd...

A British Declaration

i want a name that is related to victini
V4Victini wait shit that's already taken. Uh, gotta improvise here...

V for Victini

Totally not derivative.

you have quite the backlog.
As we all know, "co." is short for corporation. You have two cos related to nuts, so I'm naming you after two of the biggest nut companies I know of...

Blue Diamond Planters

This sounds like you're planting diamonds which is either growing them or planting them on someone to frame them for a crime, both of which are equally cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)