Post ur jerboas

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
1619089137275.png

I refuse to believe this shit stain of an animal is real. It can't be. This is proof that we live in a simulation, this creature from hell was made to test us. If you believe this is an actual real creature then you are a sheep. I've never felt more visceral rage in my entire life than I have looking at this fucking rat. I hate it. Call this bitch number 12 because honestly if I saw that damn thing in my living room I'd stomp on it until it was a small brown stain. What a disgrace to the animal kingdom. Knowing I have to share a planet with this sick son of a bitch makes my day significantly worse. Fuck this rat.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
View attachment 334573
I refuse to believe this shit stain of an animal is real. It can't be. This is proof that we live in a simulation, this creature from hell was made to test us. If you believe this is an actual real creature then you are a sheep. I've never felt more visceral rage in my entire life than I have looking at this fucking rat. I hate it. Call this bitch number 12 because honestly if I saw that damn thing in my living room I'd stomp on it until it was a small brown stain. What a disgrace to the animal kingdom. Knowing I have to share a planet with this sick son of a bitch makes my day significantly worse. Fuck this rat.
your pfp is a bird with teeth

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
leave roingus alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)