Post Your Posting Position

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i post from the position of fuck you:
"You get up two-and-half thousand posts, any asshole on the internet knows what to do. You get an avatar with an anime waifu, an unbannable side-server on Discord and you put the rest into shitposts to get that sweet dopamine drip. That’s your base. Get me? That’s your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your posting career, at a level of 'Fuck You'."

“Someone wants you to self-censor on a pokemon forum? Fuck You. mod edits your post? Fuck You. Know your password. Have a couple of alts in your back pocket. Don’t drunkpost. That’s all I have to say to anybody.”

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
shrimp :thumbsup:
anyway heres mine
View attachment 399593
i had a (non-gamer) roommate whose room unironically looked like this

her bed had empty family size cheetos bags with cans of peas, paper plates plastered together by used ketchup and chicken nugget crumbs, clothing piles the size of burial mounds, and a desk cluttered corner to corner with cereal boxes, half empty jars of smuckers with spoons sticking out, and precariously stacked take out boxes, all above a mini… empty… trash can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)