predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Post stuff you think will happen at some point in time.

Here's mine: By the late 2020s, Disney live action remake stans will become a thing.

China will become a superpower, no matter how much we dislike it. With the US and EU struggling with COVID-19 right now and China pretty much recovered, China's economy and influence can rise up at least on the level of the US.

Japan will soon need a lot of immigrants/foreign workers to compensate for its rapidly aging population, resulting to a much more heterogeneous Japanese society.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
theyll get them, just not the references from episodes 1-9
This is nice thinking, but I doubt it. The movies are the mainstream market, if they're not watching the movies they're not watching anything else. And even when it comes to the movies, we've already seen that in other countries that never got the original trilogy, Star Wars is not really taking off as a "new" property.

Last edited:

MAMP

MAMP!
This is nice thinking, but I doubt it. The movies are the mainstream market, if they're not watching the movies they're not watching anything else. And even when it comes to the movies, we've already seen that in other countries that never got the original trilogy, Star Wars is not really taking off as a "new" property.
they're making more star wars movies, he's saying that they're going to be quoting rey jr's zingers from episode 11 or whatever

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
they're making more star wars movies, he's saying that they're going to be quoting rey jr's zingers from episode 11 or whatever
Yeah, I get what he meant; I just doubt Star Wars will regain the same level of cultural ubiquity or impact where you could make a reference to a room full of kids and expect all of them to get it. And I don't think, just because how the business model and continuity works, that you can get a lot of new fans in through new movies if they weren't already fans to begin with. Compared with something like Marvel which is only becoming more popular with each movie (at least for now). Especially as the entertainment everyone has in common is becoming more and more fragmented as options increase.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
The Ender Dragon (who is the easy lock for the Legend spirit in the Minecraft DLC Spirit pack) will give the support power of teleporting you away from your foes at high percentages. My brain had an expansion moment, and I'm locking in my answer.

Poor hot daddies are being oppressed and unnoticed when you use the term MILF. Use #XILF!

Seriously though, that latinx movement is BS and funny because it is actually supported by "woke" Hispanic Americans, not the actual Latinos.

Bold prediction:

Sometime in early to mid 2021, Pokemon Sword and Shield will have a Wild Area News event that allows players to obtain mega evolutions by fighting them in raids. To accomidate this, all of the dexited Pokémon that had mega evolutions appear in the update that adds the mechanic back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)