Premium shinies, nicknamable in matching Pokeballs! (Updated 3/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys looking for exactly? i have 100+ 5-6iv competitive shinies. Which i am willing to trade.

Hey again :) I need

Lv. 1 Dratini
Marvel Scale
Adamant: 31/31/31/x/31/31
-Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed

CMT :)

CMT for:

Lv. 1 Mawile
Nothing, sorry. Maybe if you had Ras
hmm 6iv meloetta, victini. dialga. palkia, shiny 6iv eevee male, shiny 5iv pineco
interested in any for whimsicott?
Maybe, what's E

What are you guys looking for exactly? i have 100+ 5-6iv competitive shinies. Which i am willing to trade.
I'm LF shiny Fairies and HA females in matching pokeballs.

Hey again :) I need

Lv. 1 Dratini
Marvel Scale
Adamant: 31/31/31/x/31/31
-Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed

CMT :)
I'm interested in Marill and Aron, if you'd do one or the other.

Interested in the Quiet Solosis of Dragonizzlenites, CMT!
Wow, love that you have Pokes in matching Pokeballs. I just finished Dive Ball Quagsire and was gonna do either Kecleon, Maractus, or Sableye next. I still need a Recover parent for Sableye, would you trade me your male for Solosis?

Wow, love that you have Pokes in matching Pokeballs. I just finished Dive Ball Quagsire and was gonna do either Kecleon, Maractus, or Sableye next. I still need a Recover parent for Sableye, would you trade me your male for Solosis?
Haha, thanks! Let me double check if I still have a Male Sableye in stock, I haven't updated the inventory in a while >.< if not I can breed one up pretty fast.
Edit: Yeah I don't have the Male anymore, I'll get to breeding one, shouldn't be too long.

1/8 reupdate: I HATCHED MY FIRST SHINY. CHECK OUT THAT SMEXY MARACTUS IN NEST BALL. Also added Bold Trace Porygon, Bold/Modest Rotom, Marill, and Pawniard.

Last edited:
I also got a shiny porygon2 5iv -attack modest nature trace ability
if that interests you I will come back with other offers later if i get any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)