Other Metagames Primskarm 1v1.

I have tested this team a lot, and it seems pretty solid.
:skarmory: :Haxorus: :Primarina:
I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS IN THE START ILL EDIT THE LAST MON

:skarmory:
Skarmory @ Choice Band
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 32 HP / 220 Atk / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Body Press
- Dual Wingbeat
Okay Band Skarm removes fairies very easily and stops :rillaboom: from getting sub up with Dual Wingbeat, it also helps remove :zeraora: users who don't know how to work around Counter: i.e Band Zeraora. Also scaring out :urshifu: with either Counter or Dual Wingbeat. Also stopping people who think its just normal Torment Protect Skarmory, and randomly hitting them off a decently powerful STAB, Band Skarm has decent power and speed, adding on to its amazing defense, makes it a decent and unexpected threat.

:haxorus:
Haxorus @ Haban Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 140 HP / 64 Atk / 52 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Laser Focus
Haxrous is very nice. Hax can SD against mons that are both slower and rely on Dragon STAB, like walling :dracovish: despite it's frailness. Laser Focus is amazing for destroying unaware mons through critical hits and Close Combat for coverage, Hax baits out non scarf :porygon-z: due to the rest of the team's low speed, and baits out dragons like :dragalge: With the highest atk stat in 1v1, Haxorus doesn't sweat any incoming non-faries with Haban, and sheer forces through walls. Haxorus is the main driving force of this team.

:primarina:
Primarina @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 16 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Cannon
- Aqua Jet
- Substitute
- Moonblast

This team was to bait out Aegislash and Zeraora to activate Torrent through insane Special Attack and Hydro Cannon's 150 BP. Crustle is also beaten by primi, and substitute protects from volatile status, and stops Subsable Pult. Prim is pretty nice against Arcanine without Snarl, and Torrent can come in clutch with higher power. Primirina is pretty amazing if you ask me!

Threats
Primirina- This team outright loses to Primirina.
Zeraora- This is situational, if Zera knows how to play around Prim/Skarm, you are screwed.
Skarmory- 2-0s due to frailty, and often comes down to PP stall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)