Slyno Vs Usos: 3 Stars
Swagger vs Carbon: 2 Stars
8 man tag: 2 Stars
Ziggler vs Miz: 4.25 stars
Wyatt vs Orton: 4.5 stars
Bliss vs Naiomi: 2.25 stars

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Forgot this was a thread so I am late on the No Mercy ratings lol;

The 8 Man Tag on the Preshow - **

AJ Styles(c) vs Dean Ambrose vs John Cena for the WWE World Championship - ****

Nikki Bella vs Carmella - **1/4

Slyno(c) vs The Usos for the World Tag Team Championship - ***

Jack Swagger vs Baron Corbin - **1/2

The Miz(c) vs Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship and Zigglers Career - ****1/2 (I gave the last Miz vs Ziggler a 4 and this one was better so I had to rate it higher)

Alexa Bliss vs Naomi aka fuck alexa lol - **

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton - ***1/2 (this probably would have got worse if Bray lost lol)

The whole idea of viability rankings does somewhat interest me, but unfortunately I don't think I can participate until I can get a tv/satellite service in my home again, but since James Ellsworth defeated AJ Styles would he be on the top 10 this week? :]

Let's get some debates going, shall we?

Who, if anyone, will dethrone AJ Styles or Kevin Owens for their respective championships and why?

For my view, I believe Cena will, at some point, maybe Wrestlemania, beat Styles for his 16th Title Reign. However, he can act as a transitional champion to another new talent, or the Phenomenal One himself.
As for Kevin Owens, this is the inner smark in me, but I believe Sami Zayn should take the title off Owens, and when better than at Wrestlemania 33 in a Last Man Standing match?

AJ Styles I can't tell, I'm thinking it will be an NXT call up, perhaps Samoa Joe or Nakamura. Man how good would those matches be?

Kevin Owens I 100% believe Sami Zayn will, he's the RR winner and beats Owens in a LMS Match, I think Shackul stole that idea from me.

AJ Styles I can't tell, I'm thinking it will be an NXT call up, perhaps Samoa Joe or Nakamura. Man how good would those matches be?

Kevin Owens I 100% believe Sami Zayn will, he's the RR winner and beats Owens in a LMS Match, I think Shackul stole that idea from me.
Zayn was my pick for Royal Rumble this year as well, great minds think alike? :)

Let's get some debates going, shall we?

Who, if anyone, will dethrone AJ Styles or Kevin Owens for their respective championships and why?

For my view, I believe Cena will, at some point, maybe Wrestlemania, beat Styles for his 16th Title Reign. However, he can act as a transitional champion to another new talent, or the Phenomenal One himself.
As for Kevin Owens, this is the inner smark in me, but I believe Sami Zayn should take the title off Owens, and when better than at Wrestlemania 33 in a Last Man Standing match?
Would it be bad if I wanted James Ellsworth to dethrone AJ Styles?

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Of course not, if he brings in the Crimson Chin as a valet
Smh Shackul, Taking my Crimson Chin nickname for Ellsworth.

Anyway I 100% agree with Sami winning the RR and beating Kevin for the Universal Championship at Wrestlemania, however, I think it should be a TLC match as a TLC match would be more worthy to Main Event Mania.

For AJ, I also think it should be someone up and coming as a win over AJ would help so many careers, such as Bray Wyatt or Baron Corbin (It would be justified with bringing back the whole indie killer gimmick) however I don't think it should be at Mania (Mania should be AJ vs Orton). Alternate options could be WWE pulling a Jack Swagger and bring someone over from RAW and they win it such as Cesaro or Neville (Yes, Neville).

I don't think AJ will be dethroned from someone from NXT like Joe or Naka but the person who wins it from AJ will.

EDIT: Having Cena win it from AJ could work but as long as he is a transitional Champion for a Up and Coming talent.

Smh Shackul, Taking my Crimson Chin nickname for Ellsworth.

Anyway I 100% agree with Sami winning the RR and beating Kevin for the Universal Championship at Wrestlemania, however, I think it should be a TLC match as a TLC match would be more worthy to Main Event Mania.

For AJ, I also think it should be someone up and coming as a win over AJ would help so many careers, such as Bray Wyatt or Baron Corbin (It would be justified with bringing back the whole indie killer gimmick) however I don't think it should be at Mania (Mania should be AJ vs Orton). Alternate options could be WWE pulling a Jack Swagger and bring someone over from RAW and they win it such as Cesaro or Neville (Yes, Neville).

I don't think AJ will be dethroned from someone from NXT like Joe or Naka but the person who wins it from AJ will.

EDIT: Having Cena win it from AJ could work but as long as he is a transitional Champion for a Up and Coming talent.
TLC could work too, interesting to see from their past encounters in multi-man ladder matches, with Zayn repeatedly trying to kill the poor man. With Zayn's high-flying offense and Owens' heel/sarcastic/whatever it could be a great main event

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Goldberg says their match will be violent and intense. Tbh I don't think it's that difficult for them to at least put on a decent match together. Goldberg must be motivated to put on a cool show for his wife and son, so really this sits on Brock and how much of a fuck he wants to give about it. Will he care about it? Who knows. Brock is unpredictable. Sometimes he puts on great performances like the Royal Rumble Triple Threat, his HIAC match with Taker, and his Summerslam '13 match with Punk. Sometimes he phones it in and you get his Street Fight with Ambrose or his Battleground match with Rollins. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Baloor

Tigers Management
PUPL Champion
Alright so Hell in a Cell is tomorrow so I figured I would post my predictions.

Bayley vs Dana Brooke
Winner: Bayley

Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs The Club
Winner: The Club
Reason for choice: The Club need a win lol

TJP vs Brian Kendrick
Winner: Brian Kendrick
Reason for choice: On RAW we saw Kendrick begging for TJ to give him the win at HIAC, being the face TJ is, I think he will let Kendrick win because of their history but it will turn out it was just a heel scheme from Kendrick.

New Day vs Cesaro and Sheamus
Winner: New Day

Roman "Big Samoan Man" Reigns vs Rusev
Winner: Roman Reigns

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte
Winner: Sasha Banks
Reason for choice: Please finish this feud

Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
Winner: Kevin Owens

Goldberg says their match will be violent and intense. Tbh I don't think it's that difficult for them to at least put on a decent match together. Goldberg must be motivated to put on a cool show for his wife and son, so really this sits on Brock and how much of a fuck he wants to give about it. Will he care about it? Who knows. Brock is unpredictable. Sometimes he puts on great performances like the Royal Rumble Triple Threat, his HIAC match with Taker, and his Summerslam '13 match with Punk. Sometimes he phones it in and you get his Street Fight with Ambrose or his Battleground match with Rollins. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.
I think with him it depends on the opponent and the build for it. Like with Dean there was nothing there for him to be excited about. I think every match besides the Dean was solid for the most part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)