Cruiser weight tag match: 2.75 stars Commercial cut made it worse than it was
Rusev Vs Reigns: 3.5 Shitty Booking dammit vince and kevin
KEVIN OWENS PROMO: 5 Stars
Bayley vs Dana: 2.25 Stars pretty good
Enzo and Ass vs Club: 3.25 Stars Good booking cass is monster and club wins
Kevin Owens Vs Seth Rollins: 4.25 stars
Kendrick vs Perkins: 3 Stars very dull
New Day vs Shemaro: 4 Stars shit ref fire him
Sasha Banks Vs Charlotte: -1.5 stars Worse than the finger poke of doom complete shitfest never again

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Cruiser Tag: **1/2 a meh match
Rusev vs Reigns: **** stiff and a few nice spots
Bayley vs Dana Brooke: ** idk just wasn't entertaining
Enzo and Big Cass vs The Club: *** The Club finally won a PPV match bois, entertaining match.
Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins: ****1/4 really fun match, good spots, defiantly recommend giving it a watch.
Kendrick vs TJP: ***1/4 told a good story but the match wasn't really anything special just some normal cruiser shit
New Day vs Sheamus and Cesaro: ***3/4 this match was pretty much Cesaro and Sheamus slowly coming together as a team, had some fun spots, I liked it
Sasha Banks vs Charlotte: ***1/2 the rating kinda of feels generous but it did have some nice spots and told a story but legit fuck the booking, Charlotte winning the title back made no sense and we have to continue this boring and repetitive feud. Let me guess, tomorrow on RAW Sasha will have her rematch and win it back because we are just going to rinse wash repeat the exact same shit we just did two times in a row.

With Survivor Series around the corner, why not make some discussion and predictions
So, I'd like to hear some opinions on who will be chosen as the RAW and Smackdown Live representatives in their 3 Survivor Series Matches.
We already have some names confirmed, but a lot is still yet to be found out
So without further ado, my predictions
RAW Men: Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Sami Zayn
Although Sami Zayn lost the Battle Royal, who else is there to fill in? Bo Dallas?
Smackdown Live Men: Dolph Ziggler, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Randy Orton, James Ellsworth
The IC Champ is an obvious choice, with the awkwardly formed New Wyatts thrown in there. Plus Ellsworth the god to take on Strowman
RAW Tag Teams: New Day, Gallows/Anderson, Enzo/Cass, Golden Truth, Shining Stars
Who do they have...
Smackdown Live Tag Teams: Slyno, Hype Bros, Vaudevillains, American Alpha, Spirit Squad
They aren't gonna throw in the Headbangers
RAW Women: Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Bayley, Nia Jax, I don't know...Alicia Fox?
Sasha Banks doesn't seem in the right physical condition to be competing, and RAW doesn't really have much of an established Women's roster
Smackdown Live Women: Nikki Bella, Naomi, whoever else that isn't Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, or Natalya
Natalya can't be in it, and Alexa and Becky should be fighting for the title.

Smackdown Live Women: Nikki Bella, Naomi, whoever else that isn't Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, or Natalya
Natalya can't be in it, and Alexa and Becky should be fighting for the title.
I'm guessing Eva Marie returns for the Survivor Series match. Maybe she can debut in that match and become the Sole Survivor. Lol I'm gonna love the WWE Universe's reaction to that! :P

Also, maybe Paige can return to Raw or probably switch to Smackdown?

I'm guessing Eva Marie returns for the Survivor Series match. Maybe she can debut in that match and become the Sole Survivor. Lol I'm gonna love the WWE Universe's reaction to that! :P

Also, maybe Paige can return to Raw or probably switch to Smackdown?
Doesn't seem as if Paige wants to go back

Neither one of those deserve 5 stars in my opinion. Nakamura vs. Zayn had little to no story to build up to the match, and not to mention the crowd made the match seem better than it really was. AJ vs. Cena was a great match, I agree, but still shouldn't get 5 stars. It was paced good up until right around the end, which is the reasoning for me giving it a 4.75. For me, the best match of the year (although I haven't watched much wrestling from September to now) is Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn. I didn't give it 5 stars, but I gave it 4.75 for the incredible atmosphere due to their history together. I do believe it is one of the closest matches to 5 stars I have on my list, and I think the reason I didn't give it 5 was another pacing issue. Just my thoughts one what you guys had to say.

Tbh I wouldn't have minded if Big Dave gave DIY/Revival a 5 star rating, it was fast paced, energetic, back and forth, and it sorta played out a story of DIY continuosly trying to reach the top just to have it swept away with a slight misstep

Wow. Goldberg looks like he never left man, almost 50 years old and it looks like 12 years had very little effect on his condition. Critics and haters say he doesn't have it anymore, imo he still has it.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Not going to post any Ratings for Survivor Series because it was a overall meh ppv, but, I do want to say how great the Mens Series Match was. In my opinion it was probably the best 5on5 SSeries match we have had in a long while. Solid 4.25/5 stars in my book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)