-Professor Oaks Lab- [REVAMPED: 27 competitive shinies] -LF 6IV sassy larvitar-

Hello Coughing, I would like to offer my adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings fletchling. In return could I have one of your hyper cutter Pinsirs? Please contact me if interested

Hey I hatched the shiny HP fire froakie! Would you be willing to throw in a scyther along with the rotom for my froakie since it was really hard to get the 30IVs in spA and spd?

Coughing, would you be interested in the following:

- (Male) Klefki (31/x/31/x/31/31) | Calm | Prankster
- (Female) Klefki (31/31/31/x/31/31) | Docile | Prankster
- (Female) Marill (31/31/31/x/31/31) | Adamant | Huge Power
- (Female) Psyduck (31/31/31/31/31/31) | Timid/Mild | Damp
- (Male) Weedle (31/31/31/x/31/31) | Timid | Shield Dust
- (Female / Male) Fletchling (31/31/31/x/31/31) | Jolly | Big Pecks

I'm willing to offer one or more of these Pokemon with additional items (if you would like) for the modest shiny rotom with 5 good iv's. So, hit me up if you wanna trade. FC in my signature.

Cmt for smeargle and gligar
Interested in Gooey Goomy and Timid Female Froakie. Please PM me

Hello Coughing, I would like to offer my adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings fletchling. In return could I have one of your hyper cutter Pinsirs? Please contact me if interested
Interested if you have a Female, please PM me.

Hey Coughing CMT for Elekid
Interested in Female Drilbur, PM me.
Hey I hatched the shiny HP fire froakie! Would you be willing to throw in a scyther along with the rotom for my froakie since it was really hard to get the 30IVs in spA and spd?
Thanks for the trade!

Coughing, would you be interested in the following:

- (Male) Klefki (31/x/31/x/31/31) | Calm | Prankster
- (Female) Klefki (31/31/31/x/31/31) | Docile | Prankster
- (Female) Marill (31/31/31/x/31/31) | Adamant | Huge Power
- (Female) Psyduck (31/31/31/31/31/31) | Timid/Mild | Damp
- (Male) Weedle (31/31/31/x/31/31) | Timid | Shield Dust
- (Female / Male) Fletchling (31/31/31/x/31/31) | Jolly | Big Pecks

I'm willing to offer one or more of these Pokemon with additional items (if you would like) for the modest shiny rotom with 5 good iv's. So, hit me up if you wanna trade. FC in my signature.
Sorry the rotom has been traded now.

Interested in Gooey Goomy and Timid Female Froakie. Please PM me

Interested if you have a Female, please PM me.

Interested in Female Drilbur, PM me.

Thanks for the trade!

Sorry the rotom has been traded now.
Not trading female froakies for the simple fact that they are hard to obtain

Instead of the shiny rotom, do you have any other rotoms in stock that have modest or calm natures and at least 5 good iv's (except in attack) or any of your mentioned ferroseeds? I'm offering the same pokes once again. If you can offer me two rotoms, one with calm and one with modest, that would be great! I'll trade accordingly. Thanks.

Instead of the shiny rotom, do you have any other rotoms in stock that have modest or calm natures and at least 5 good iv's (except in attack) or any of your mentioned ferroseeds? I'm offering the same pokes once again. If you can offer me two rotoms, one with calm and one with modest, that would be great! I'll trade accordingly. Thanks.
As mentioned in the OP, I only have modest rotoms. I also only have 4IV rotoms, and any 5IV rotoms I have at the moment are imperfect ie. an IV in attack. They are difficult to breed and I only have access to 3IV dittos. I have a box full of rotoms too so won't be breeding them anytime soon. In terms of the pokemon you offered I have all of them already, but would be interested in BP items if you still want a ferroseed?

Check out the scale I use for 'credits' in the OP

I'm interested in HA Gligar, Ferroseed, and HA Drilbur.

I could offer you an Adamant Charmander (Female) 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, and Outrage for any of these.

I'd be especially interested in Ferroseed if it has 0 speed too.

flawless 5iv timid noibat for a mold breaker drilbur?
Ok, will have to breed them and won't be on for another 3-4 hours. Got a coursework deadline at 11:55 lol

I'm interested in HA Gligar, Ferroseed, and HA Drilbur.

I could offer you an Adamant Charmander (Female) 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, and Outrage for any of these.

I'd be especially interested in Ferroseed if it has 0 speed too.
See above post ^

CMT for Female

Name: Elekid
Nature:Adamant/Jolly
Ability:Static
IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Ice punch, Fire punch, Cross chop, Dynamic punch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)