Profile: Boowi

Trainer Name: Boowi

vee.png

"Wherever I go, it just feels like I'm being followed... You'll protect me, right, Flumpus?"

A rather unorthodox "trainer" if you'd like to call it, Boowi was prevented from embarking on the precious Pokémon journey her whole life, for she was still a budding, precocious student at the local Trainer School. However, like most children, the art of rebellion knows no bounds, and Boowi took it upon herself to leave home one night--with no Pokémon or money. The only thing she carried was ambition. Dodging a deluge of demons that embrace the shadows as velvet cloaks, she eventually was forced to flee to the open waters in a struggle against the nightmares that lurk beyond with no protection. Lining the coast, most Pokemon lay dormant in their nests or rest buoyant on the water. Searching desperately for something to aide her, she accidentally stepped on what felt like a hard, layered carapace. She jolted back with a loud yelp, closing her eyes and shriveling up in anticipation. Slowly regaining herself, she looked down and saw a lonely Wimpod resting by the shore, the encroaching tide gently washing over its back. In a hurry, she picked it up under her armpit like a binder, and marched valiantly towards the danger. However, the rabid Pokemon were nowhere to be seen--assumedly because she fled the forests where they lurk. Attributing the successful deflection to the newfound Wimpod, she cried excitedly. "Wow, what a strong Pokemon! I-I wasn't expecting that... Oh, I know! I'm gonna name you Flumpus!". And so, Boowi would often dwell with horrors during the night-time while carrying this poor thing under her arm, accidentally attracting rather unsettling Pokemon who wanted to eat it and pursued studentship during the day--to which she eventually stumbled across Nohface and Minior on her adventures, which were named Dog and Meatball awkwardly in their own right.

Pokemon: Wimpod, Nohface, Minior

TC: 0
RC: 0
JC: 12

Items:
:oran berry:Oran Berry
:pecha berry:Pecha Berry
:cheri berry:Cheri Berry
:rawst berry:Rawst Berry
:muscle band:Muscle Band
:wise glasses:Wise Glasses

None

None

:sv/wimpod:
Flumpus (Wimpod)
Level 0 EXP: 00 / 10

Serious nature ( +None, -None )
Typing: Bug/Water
Abilities: Wimp Out

HP: 70
Attack: 3
Defen.: 3
Sp.Atk: 2
Sp.Def: 3
Speed: 80
Size: 1
Weight: 2

Movepool
Level 0:
Attract
Bug Buzz
Confide
Defense Curl
Double Team
Facade
Harden
Protect
Round
Sand Attack
Surf
Toxic
Waterfall

Dog (Nohface)

Typing: Ghost
Abilities: Frisk, Limber Hidden Ability: Unnerve

HP: 80
Attack: 5
Defen.: 4
Sp.Atk: 3
Sp.Def: 4
Speed: 80
Size: 1
Weight: 1

Movepool
Level 0:
Attract
Confide
Dark Pulse
Double Team
Facade
Feint Attack
Flash
Flash Cannon
Iron Head
Metal Burst
Protect
Psychic
Round
Shadow Ball
Toxic
:sv/minior-meteor:
Meatball (Minior-Meteor)

Typing: Rock/Flying
Abilities: Shields Down

HP: 85
Attack: 5
Defen.: 7
Sp.Atk: 5
Sp.Def: 7
Speed: 60
Size: 2
Weight: 5

:sv/minior:
Minior-Core
Typing:
Rock/Flying
Ability: Shields Down

HP: 85
Attack: 7
Defen.: 5
Sp.Atk: 7
Sp.Def: 5
Speed: 120
Size: 2
Weight: 1

Movepool
Level 0:
Ancient Power
Attract
Confide
Dazzling Gleam
Defense Curl
Double Team
Earthquake
Facade
Iron Head
Protect
Psychic
Rock Slide
Round
Tackle
Toxic
Zen Headbutt

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)