Project Mono-Type: Psychic

Run

Poster of the Month
The biggest challenge in entering into the vastly deep metagame of competitive pokemon is the idea of team creation. Who's the best? Does the team mesh? Are there any glaring weaknesses to a team? How do you overcome the current top competitors? No matter if you are new to the competitive scene or a seasoned veteran, team creation is the crux of battling. My proposition for you today and singular goal of Project Mono-Type is to learn more about team construction.

The vast majority of players use the analyses to develop and construct their lines, as well they should. The analyses are tried and true staples and are designed to fit the metagame. But problems arise when players do not fully understand how to tweak their pokemon to suit the needs of the team.

I, myself, many times fall into the idea of recruiting by roll. I need a special sweeper, a physical sweeper, a couple decent walls/tanks, and hazards... so Just go through the list and pick pokemon to fill those rolls, trying to keep from leaving any really obvious weaknesses in the team. Then I play, I find out what's wrong, I alter the team, wash, rinse, repeat... I believe this style of team creation works, but team potential is only fully realized with a deeper understanding of the pokemon themselves and how they operate within a team.

As an analogy:
Think of dumping a bunch of rocks into a jar. You want to completely fill the jar so you put as many rocks in there as possible. But the rocks don't fit together nicely, therefore there is space in between edges and while you can make a nice heavy full jar, it could still be more full. So you take the rocks out and crush them down into their smaller parts, smaller rocks leave smaller gaps in-between, so you put your rocks back in and now have a jar that is even better filled, fewer, smaller gaps. Now think again if you could crush all the rocks into sand. You could practically completely fill the jar with no gaps in space.

Think of the jar as your team and the rocks as competitive potential. The further you break down those your pokemon into their core elements (stats, moves, EVs, etc...) the better you are able to fill your team with potential. The better understanding you have of each of those small parts, the less likely your team will have any "gaps," or exploitable weaknesses.

So we've gone from the metagame to team creation to individual pokemon... how do we learn more about pokemon so that we can maximize the effectiveness of our teams thus pushing the metagame into further evolution?

My answer: restriction.

Ever since my Gen 4 days on Shoddy Battle, I have kept a poison mono-type team. I am intimately familiar with the type and how to best utilize its strengths and overcome its weaknesses. Most of the pokemon on my poison line do not use standard sets. They can't. If they did, they wouldn't be able to make a cohesive team. Their individual standard rolls may still apply, but they don't have the benefit of being able to avoid their weaknesses with complementing types. Their options are limited, requiring me to think outside the box to make the team operable.

Here, then, is the proposition of Project Mono-Type: To learn how to tweak pokemon during team creation so that the team is cohesive in a way that can't be done by rigidly sticking to metagame staples. I plan to make a Standard OU competitive team with each of the 17 types. This is accomplished by:

1) Identifying a types main strengths and weaknesses;
2) Planning possible workarounds and implementing solutions based on current analyses, examining secondary types, move-pool options, stats, EV-spreads, and abilities; and
3) Play-testing line configurations, recording results and attempting to further the communities understanding of team creation.

What I need is input from the community. I am not the best nor most experienced player. And while I am very confident in my ability as a poison-type trainer, I am sure to need a lot of help with other types. Some types will be significantly harder to make a competitive team with than others and I need your expertise to make Project Mono-Type as beneficial for the community as possible.

I invite as many as are willing to participate in the exercise as possible. Through this thread I will keep updated results, links to each types' thread, and discussion on which types to attempt next.

As way of a disclaimer, I don't expect these lines to break top 100 or anything; but I do hope to create what can be considered a decently competitive line of each type, maximizing its potential within the standard OU ruleset.

Main Thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3457307

Run

Poster of the Month
Our next type for discussion is Psychic! Psychic has had a tough ride since the introduction of Dark and Steel in Gen2, but Gen 5 has blessed the psychic type with many more options and skills that enable it to have a sturdy foothold in the metagame.

Phase 1: General Type Discussion
Benefits:

• Wide variety of team possibilities, including Stall, Trick Room, Dual Screen Offense, Balance, Baton Pass, etc...
  • Good secondary types and a vast array of coverage moves
  • Counters the currently popular fighting type
  • Heavy hitters on both the physical and special sides.
  • Excellent support moves such as Wish, Trick Room, Trick, Reflect, Light Screen, etc...
Disadvantages:

• Pursuit weakness can cause large holes in the team if caught unaware.
  • Volcarona needs a counter all on its own and must be stopped immediately.
  • No auto-weather
Possible Solutions:

• /fighting and /steel pokemon take out Ttar and weather other pursuits well.
  • Soundproof Mr. Mime is immune to Volcarona's Bug Buzz and has exceptional SpD. SpD Victini also wins vs +1 Volcarona.

Phase 2: Team Construction

We now want to begin discussion on the team type to use. We may ultimately pick 2 or 3 different teams with varying team types because of Psychics diversity.

Instead of trying to pick the best team style to use, lets decide what will likely not work or will at least have the most trouble successfully operating in the current OU environment.

Phase 3: Playtesting and Data

Psychic is an interesting type. We have got cool guys like Metagross, Reuniclus, Deoxys-S, Mew and Alakazam. Deoxys-S is great since it pretty much guarantees fast spikes, but you also need to consider the fact that Psychic lacks spinblockers.

Maybe we can start by looking into this area: Trick Room. A lot of Psychics get this move, we know how Reuniclus can be a complete boss with it. Not to mention, there are some slow psychics as well: Metagross, Slowbro, Bronzong, to name a few.

Gallade is also one cool customer. It can Bulk Up to become one big bad monster. Definitely worth a look imo.

I have to say, Psychic is easily one of my favorite types to use. Their special offensive powerhouses are diverse and deadly, eg. Reuniclus, Slowbro, Celebi, Latios, Alakazam, etc.

Their physical side, sadly, is limited to Metagross, Medicham, Gallade, and OTR Zong to an extent. Thankfully, they each play different from each other, enough to provide diversity.

Let's not forget support. Deoxys-s, the face of support, is a psychic type. Uxie and Bronzong are both great SR setters that can do other stuff as well. It also helps that Magic Mirror is limited to Psychic types =P

Their benefits within our current OU Metagame...that should be obvious. The overuse of fighting types within this metagame is obsurd, and psychic seems to be one of the few ways to reliably stop them outside Gliscor. The sheer power of Special psychic types helps power their way through walls, and for the Blobs there's Medicham/Gallade to scare them.

Their difficulties...sadly, is why many aren't OU. The face of OU, the most annoying pokemon to face when using psychic types...Tyrannitar. It can come in on psychic attacks with ease, eat most unboosted coverage moves psychic types use, and Crunch/Pursuit them to death. As long as TTar is in OU (which will be forever), psychic types will always struggle to fight him...

Oh yeah, the overabundance of Volt-Turn teams (especially U-Turn), Scizor, Gengar, Jirachi (and steel types in general), and similar stuff are also major factors to consider when playing with the Psychic-type.

Benefits:

It's variety, psychic can do so much. It can play stall, balance, offensive, anything. There are so many play styles to choose from it's hard to know where to start.

Difficulties:

It's weaknesses, being weak to bug and dark will be a big hindrance defensively what with the presence of pokémon like Scizor and Tyranitar. Also Psychic as an offensive move doesn't hit much SE so we'll be relying a lot on the secondary STAB.

Run

Poster of the Month
I can see the possibility of a trick room team working, but it also a high-maintenance team type, which is pretty difficult for a mono-team to pull off. TTar and other pursuiters will love coming in on expected Trick Rooms. Not saying that it's not doable, just it will have to be able to ensure safe use.

With the trouble big pursuiters cause, putting Focus Blast on 3/6 or 4/6 of the pokemon might not be a bad idea, just to counter that tactic. That being said, Gravity might be something worth considering, even though it suffers from the same high-maintenance problem as Trick Room.

Without a spin blocker, our best bet is to not overemphasize hazards, meaning a very strong offense is needed. Alternatively, finding a way to reliably take out spinners would be nice... like with a happy wobbuffet maybe? Wobb will probably be a must for the team.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Mono-psychic teams desperately need checks vs. Volcarona. Most good Psychic-types that are neutral to Bug Buzz are those Psychic / Steel types which get roasted by Volcarona. IMO if stuff like Tyranitar gets troublesome, then you can easily pack a Bronzong to hard counter it, while carrying multiple HP Fire for Scizor (2 would be more than enough). Unless we carry a TR team (which discourages Volcarona from Quiver Dancing too much), we should have multiple ways to deal with that threat. Something like Gallade with a Rock move should help, for example.

No mention yet of Jirachi and Starmie, two of the Psychic staples in OU. Or Victini, another option for a physical attacker (and who's neutral/resistant to Volcarona's two STABs).

Victini checks Volcarona at best, considering it's easily worn down with SR and probably falls to two Bug Buzzes.

THe main checks I can see to Volcarona that a mono-Psychic team can run are as iamdanielcruces mentioned - Victini, Gallade and Scarfmie. The main problem with all three is that they have issues switching into Volcarona, since at +1, it deals a hefty amount/flat out KOs with either STAB. I'm not sure if Scarfmie can OHKO without Rain using Hydro Pump, but it MUST be able to OHKO. Maybe a surprise HP Rock?

Gallade has that sexy special bulk, but I'm going to see it having issues switching into a move other than Quiver Dance.

I personally feel that Medicham might not be that great of an idea. Sure, it has a viciously strong HJK that can probably OHKO practically everything that doesn't resist it. But, its mediocre speed and even worse bulk make it fairly hard to switch in, practically force it to use a Scarf, and even then, it still can't outspeed some things it would like to (ScarfTerrakion). Gallade has the same speed, worse power, but has fantastic Special Defense and can patch up its physical side with Bulk Up.

Lastly, Deoxys-S is really freaking flexible. Most people run one of the three standard sets, but who isn't to say that you can't run SR + 3 Attacks + LO or something? Catches a lot of people off guard that the SR setter just KOed their ______ with Psycho Boost, took out TTar with Superpower and then switches out later to nail Scizor on the switch in with Fire Punch?

As a mono-team, Mono-Psychic should consider TR. Lots of slow sweepers AND fast cleaners.

this brother needs love. element punches, Pure Power ability, priority moves Bullet punch and fake out, imprison-proof detect, lovely STAB attakcs for killing dark types and tar... the list goes on.

Mr. Mime with Soundproof could be an answer to Volcarona. With 120 base SpDef to take those STAB Fire moves and an immunity to Bug Buzz.
It could then Snatch away Quiver Dance, Trick it an item or Encore it into a move which another team member can come in on.

I can vouch for LO Deoxys-S.
It's a great revenge killer that, because it doesn't need a choice scarf, can pull a late game sweep on the unsespecting opponent.

I don't think Heat Proof Bronzong will work, as the oppoenent will instantly know its Heat Proof, and we're losing one of Bronzong's potential switch-in's (on an Earthquake).

Victini with a choice scarf and final gambit could take out a troublesome sweeping opponent *cough*cough*Volcaron*cough by doing 404 dmag. In a metagame sin Explosion, few people would suspect it.

Mr. Mime could work, but can it really deal significant damage back to Volcaron?

Mew's versatility could be helpful.

How could we use Wob? Are we allowed to use Ubers? If so, we have Mewtwo, Lugia, and Psychihc Arcues at our disposal.

How on earth is Bronzong a waste of a teamslot ever? It's one of the best support Pokemon ever created.
I think he was basically trying to say something akin to what Marble101 said, essentially that using heatproof removes one of Bronzong's key benefits, taking away its ground/spikes immunity and semi-unique resistance to quake-edge. Besides, max/max+ Heatproof Bronzong is still 2HKO'd some of the time by an uninvested Volcarona Fire Blast after a single quiver dance (it deals 48.8-57.7%, and, though it deals a lot of damage back with rock slide, only OHKO's 43.8% of the time even if Volcarona has no defensive investment (Bulky Dancer Volcarona also isn't OHKO'd even if Bronzong runs Max Attack with an Attack boosting nature, only getting OHKO'd for sure if you run Choice Band and a good chunk of Attack Invesment).

The analogy's a bit flawed since Sap Sipper Azumarill is flat out terrible while Heatproof Bronzong is still OK-ish, but in both cases you're using a Pokemon with an inferior ability just for one specific situation. I suppose with Bronzong you'd have the element of surprise working in your favor, but even that isn't going to be going your way if Bronzong suddenly takes Spikes damage.

this brother needs love. element punches, Pure Power ability, priority moves Bullet punch and fake out, imprison-proof detect, lovely STAB attakcs for killing dark types and tar... the list goes on.
I agree. I have always loved Medicham. Also, Scarfmie should be mentioned because of the incredible coverage of BoltBeam + Hydro Pump.

Also, Trick Room could be a great strategy. We all know how much work TR Reuniclus does, plus you have Slowbro, Metagross, Celebii, Jirachi, and, to a lesser extent, Mew.

Psychic as a whole will be able to play a bunch of different styles, albeit more offensively inclined. We should note that as a monotype we should definitely look into the unorthodox to beat our biggest nemesis(es).

About Volcarona. What aids us tremendously with dealing with Volcarona is the fact that we have some of the most consistent and best Stealth Rocker's in the tier. These include SR Lead Metagross, Brongzong, last gen's Azelf, and Deoxys-S (loldidIsayunorthodox?). Being down to 50% health will help us a lot.

Anyway on to Psychic's advantages this is what I said before with the added stuff in bold:
Honestly, Mono-Psychic stands out to be the best mono-type, hear me out:

1. We have access to Spikes and Stealth Rock. Spikes access is granted via Deoxys-S
2. We have access to the most fearsome special attackers in the OU tier, ie: Latios, Latias, Starmie, and Reuniclus.
3. We have access to some good physical attackers: Metagross, Gallade, Medicham, and Darmanitan (technically since he has Zen Mode) Well I guess Victini will take Darmanitans place anyway :P If need be we can call upon Azelf for a Physical attacker as well. We could even use Choice Scarf Jirachi :o
4. We have access to the defensive Steel types via Jirachi and Brongzong, who together can stop both sides of the spectrum. We also have some other stellar defensive pokes such as Slowbro, Slowking, Claydol, Uxie, and Cresselia. Add Celebi to this list as well. She is an excellent cleric with Heal Bell. We could even try to use Deoxys-D as a defensive Spiker
5. Mono-Psychic teams can deal with entry hazards much easier than other mono-teams due to access to the Magic Bouncers and Rapid Spin (via Starmie and Claydol) I think a good starting point will be whether we actually will need a spinner or not. This really applies to any kind of support, like should we run a cleric Clelebi when we have Magic Guard users, Natural Cure, and Steel types? I'm just giving this as an example, a team of Deoxys-S lead/Jirachi/Brongzong/Medicham/Reuniclus/Signiglyh will pretty much not need to worry about SR
6. We have access to a lot of niche moves that are really only available to Psychic types such as Trick Room, Healing Wish, Power Swap, and Trick. Screens definitely falls under this as well. One other thing we can do is use Momento on Uxie and Latios, but Deoxys kinda usurps them as the best screener
7. Mono-Psychic beats a lot playstyles. Two prime examples are beating stall with Calm Mind Reuniclus and beating Hyper offense with Starmie. Stall can also be beaten by Sigilyph
8. Mono-Psychic can be a lot of playstyles. It can be balanced, HO with all of its dual screeners, "stallish" due to a lot of its defensive pokes, and even a Trick Room team. Our team will definitly be more an offensive nature rather than defensive. But we have excellent supporting moves that could make it hard to take down.
9. We have a lot of good revenge killers. Just take at the list of Psychic types people

Disadvantages:
1. Two very popular Pokemon in the tier, particularly Tyranitar and Scizor, will give us trouble.
2. Due to the lack of phazers, it is hard to deal with boosting sweepers. It doesn't help the best of boosting sweepers, Volcanona, has a STAB that is suppereffective against our type.
3. Our physical attacking side is very lacking compared to our special; with only Metagross, Victini, Medicham, Gallade, and Azelf standing out as the best physical attackers.
4. Lack of a weather inducer means we will be subject to the advantage of an opponents playstyle. Weather changing moves may be necessary.
5. Lack of priority users again makes it hard to deal with boosting threats, the only receiving STAB would be Metagross.

Finnally, I think this is probably my most important idea. It's most likely that we won't be developing one team for the mono-type, but we'll be going into a lot of different directions, especially with a type as diverse as Psychic (this happened with water). My idea that I think would really streamline everyone's teambuilding process for this monotype is that when they post a set, then specify for what team archtype it is for and whyit is good and should be used for that archtype. For example, this Calm Mind Reuniclus will be good on my balance team because it helps deal with stall and "these" threats (insert Pokemon). That was just an example I came up of off the top of my head, but we should definitely catagorize sets on the second or first post under an archtype that will have a simple name (ie Calm Mind Reuniclus). Something that would go on a Trick Room team would be TR Sweeper Gallade (I plan to post that latter once we get further on in the process :p)

The first two archtypes that we should list (and are the most obvious and biggest) are balance and trick room. Eventually, we may get more archtypes as this project goes on.

Let the building begin!

Darmanitan should not be considered. Goddamnit. I don't care if it has Zen Mode or whatever, but the fact that it cannot be Psychic type throughout and starts off as a pure Fire means that it shouldn't be legal at all.

For the SS Azu > Ferro thing, you need to realise that barely anything on water teams have an answer to Ferro. Having a Grass immune on a mono-water team is quite valuable imo

Anyone thought of Baton Pass? It might be useful since a lot of guys on this team get BP. A shame that you can't SmashPass, but there are the infamous duo of BP (Mime/Espeon) as well as extremely versatile passers like Mew.
Here's the full list of psychics getting BP:

Mr. Mime, Espeon, Mew, Girafarig, Celebi, Medicham, Musharna, Lunatone, Solrock

The following sadly can't use it without DW:

Hypno, Xatu

Hmm, may I suggest this?

Deo-S @ Light Clay
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Reflect
Light Screen
Taunt
SR/Ice Beam/Superpower/whatever swings your boat

Mew @ Lum Berry
Bold 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Rock Polish
Swords Dance
Taunt/Sub
Baton Pass

Metagross @ Lum Berry/Life Orb
Adamant 52 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash

Celebi @ Leftovers
Calm 252 HP / 4 SpAtk / 252 SpDef
Nasty Plot
Baton Pass
Leaf Storm
Earth Power

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Timid 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Substitute
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Focus Miss

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Draco Meteor
Surf
Hidden Power Fire
Dragon Pulse/Trick

Pretty simple, check in Team Preview if they are weaker to physical sweepers or special sweepers. Then set up screens with Deo-S, go to Mew or Celebi and pass boosts to either Metagross/Zam accordingly. Last slot is just filler, could be a scarf poke (scarf Victini, Jirachi, Starmie, Medicham, Gallade, etc.)

EDIT: LOL TM13IceBeam, you read my mind

For the SS Azu > Ferro thing, you need to realise that barely anything on water teams have an answer to Ferro. Having a Grass immune on a mono-water team is quite valuable imo

Anyone thought of Baton Pass? It might be useful since a lot of guys on this team get BP. A shame that you can't SmashPass, but there are the infamous duo of BP (Mime/Espeon) as well as extremely versatile passers like Mew.
Here's the full list of psychics getting BP:

Mr. Mime, Espeon, Mew, Girafarig, Celebi, Medicham, Musharna, Lunatone, Solrock

The following sadly can't use it without DW:

Hypno, Xatu
SS Azumarill is a complete waste of a teamslot. It walls Ferrothorn? Who gives a fuck, it is doing literally nothing for the rest of the team, and can't even touch Ferrothorn anyway. It is complete Spikes-bait. Don't even fucking pretend Sap Sipper Azumarill has any merit.

However, I like the whole Baton Pass idea, and dry passing can even be used to avoid Tyranitar's Pursuit.

Run

Poster of the Month
Mr. Mime with Soundproof could be an answer to Volcarona. With 120 base SpDef to take those STAB Fire moves and an immunity to Bug Buzz.
It could then Snatch away Quiver Dance, Trick it an item or Encore it into a move which another team member can come in on.
I really like this idea.

Psychic as a whole will be able to play a bunch of different styles, albeit more offensively inclined. We should note that as a monotype we should definitely look into the unorthodox to beat our biggest nemesis(es).

About Volcarona. What aids us tremendously with dealing with Volcarona is the fact that we have some of the most consistent and best Stealth Rocker's in the tier. These include SR Lead Metagross, Brongzong, last gen's Azelf, and Deoxys-S (loldidIsayunorthodox?). Being down to 50% health will help us a lot.

Anyway on to Psychic's advantages this is what I said before with the added stuff in bold:
Honestly, Mono-Psychic stands out to be the best mono-type, hear me out:

1. We have access to Spikes and Stealth Rock. Spikes access is granted via Deoxys-S
2. We have access to the most fearsome special attackers in the OU tier, ie: Latios, Latias, Starmie, and Reuniclus.
3. We have access to some good physical attackers: Metagross, Gallade, Medicham, and Darmanitan (technically since he has Zen Mode) Well I guess Victini will take Darmanitans place anyway :P If need be we can call upon Azelf for a Physical attacker as well. We could even use Choice Scarf Jirachi :o
4. We have access to the defensive Steel types via Jirachi and Brongzong, who together can stop both sides of the spectrum. We also have some other stellar defensive pokes such as Slowbro, Slowking, Claydol, Uxie, and Cresselia. Add Celebi to this list as well. She is an excellent cleric with Heal Bell. We could even try to use Deoxys-D as a defensive Spiker
5. Mono-Psychic teams can deal with entry hazards much easier than other mono-teams due to access to the Magic Bouncers and Rapid Spin (via Starmie and Claydol) I think a good starting point will be whether we actually will need a spinner or not. This really applies to any kind of support, like should we run a cleric Clelebi when we have Magic Guard users, Natural Cure, and Steel types? I'm just giving this as an example, a team of Deoxys-S lead/Jirachi/Brongzong/Medicham/Reuniclus/Signiglyh will pretty much not need to worry about SR
6. We have access to a lot of niche moves that are really only available to Psychic types such as Trick Room, Healing Wish, Power Swap, and Trick. Screens definitely falls under this as well. One other thing we can do is use Momento on Uxie and Latios, but Deoxys kinda usurps them as the best screener
7. Mono-Psychic beats a lot playstyles. Two prime examples are beating stall with Calm Mind Reuniclus and beating Hyper offense with Starmie. Stall can also be beaten by Sigilyph
8. Mono-Psychic can be a lot of playstyles. It can be balanced, HO with all of its dual screeners, "stallish" due to a lot of its defensive pokes, and even a Trick Room team. Our team will definitly be more an offensive nature rather than defensive. But we have excellent supporting moves that could make it hard to take down.
9. We have a lot of good revenge killers. Just take at the list of Psychic types people

Disadvantages:
1. Two very popular Pokemon in the tier, particularly Tyranitar and Scizor, will give us trouble.
2. Due to the lack of phazers, it is hard to deal with boosting sweepers. It doesn't help the best of boosting sweepers, Volcanona, has a STAB that is suppereffective against our type.
3. Our physical attacking side is very lacking compared to our special; with only Metagross, Victini, Medicham, Gallade, and Azelf standing out as the best physical attackers.
4. Lack of a weather inducer means we will be subject to the advantage of an opponents playstyle. Weather changing moves may be necessary.
5. Lack of priority users again makes it hard to deal with boosting threats, the only receiving STAB would be Metagross.

Finnally, I think this is probably my most important idea. It's most likely that we won't be developing one team for the mono-type, but we'll be going into a lot of different directions, especially with a type as diverse as Psychic (this happened with water). My idea that I think would really streamline everyone's teambuilding process for this monotype is that when they post a set, then specify for what team archtype it is for and whyit is good and should be used for that archtype. For example, this Calm Mind Reuniclus will be good on my balance team because it helps deal with stall and "these" threats (insert Pokemon). That was just an example I came up of off the top of my head, but we should definitely catagorize sets on the second or first post under an archtype that will have a simple name (ie Calm Mind Reuniclus). Something that would go on a Trick Room team would be TR Sweeper Gallade (I plan to post that latter once we get further on in the process :p)

The first two archtypes that we should list (and are the most obvious and biggest) are balance and trick room. Eventually, we may get more archtypes as this project goes on.

Let the building begin!
Great summary of the type, and I definitely see the merit of your idea. Let me stew on it a bit longer. Thanks for the input!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)