PS not working in Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I've tried a few times now, with different browsers (Stock, Firefox, Dolphin) but despite what is stated (true cross-platform), I can't use PS in Android. I don't know if this is a known issue, if it isn't implemented yet, or if there is something that can be done to use PS in Android. It would be a nice way to make sure I don't ever pay attention in lecture again :naughty:

The problem is that Chrome is only available for Android 4.x, so more than half of the Android user base can't use chrome. I've tried Firefox and Firefox beta and other browsers
. If anybody can get ps running in gingerbread (2.3.x) please let me know how.

Pokemon Showdown App

I think this would belong here so I'm gonna ask it. Is there any talk of making a Pokemon Showdown app? I would love to help except for my non-existent experience in app-making. If a Moderator reads this, could you let me/us know as soon as you can?

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A Pokemon Showdown android or iOS app is not currently in development, and it's not that much of a priority at this point.

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
Firstly iirc PS only works on android with versions 4.0 and up.

Secondly I don't believe and android app is in the making but im not to sure. It does work in the browsers of the latest android though.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Take a look at this thread guys. It's literally the same thread, and was right there on top of the list.

EDIT: LOL both threads necrobumped at the same time. We'll keep the other open as it has more information in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)