Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Subject 18

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • TalkTakesTime

Votes: 28 8.4%
  • Treecko

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters
In my older post, I promised females and strategic sets to lead you to victory, but that was not enough to win. this time, I offer that AND a once in a life time opportunity to join the Illuminani. Members of the Illuminani are promised eternal glory, more females, more strategic sets, pictures of me, pictures of Pamela Anderson, pictures of Justin Bieber, and pictures of the legendary Drake. Vote now, vote nani. #yolo #swag #illuminani #drake #prem
Oh yes. This would be an interesting interview to conduct.

asgdf

could've been worse
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
>1 vote
I am cri

Also nice interview :)! Some of the short answers being on the far right side of the screen confused me a bit though.

Scene, I must applaud you. Your interview questions were to the point and answered the things we wanted to know about Prem. Also, in contrast to the first interview your presentation was also very aesthetically pleasing, easily of the same quality as the stuff that appears in the smog. Well done and I hope you keep this format.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
How many alts did you create to vote on the last poll?
stay salty kid, prem is just loved by the community and me more than anyone

In b4 Nani Man wins and people ask him: what does Nani mean???
maybe in the 4th interview he can answer that, unfortunately this one is taken :/

seriously though I'm gonna end up eating my words for this one ;_;

Last edited:
voting jasmine is for nerds, save your votes for next interview

nani man is giving us the bieber pics so we can destroy them in creative, "new meta" ways

i'm using choice band heatran to destroy my bieber stack

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)