Tournament PSPL II - FINALS (Won by Italiano)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I would like to thank every team we have played against.

I think PSPL’s sportsmanship has been most important; maintain self-control at all times, show respect for the opponent, recognize and appreciate skill in performance, would be always the Smogon’s spirit and I like it. Try to win but not at all costs. So thanks to everyone who shows us congeniality. I'm extremely satisfied about our team was working during all rounds and how everyone tried to help teammates, Teams are made up of individuals but this team has been truly a high performing team. Many matches are been “on knife edge”, but we are always trying to hang in there, starting for first match vs Monotype, closing the gap from 1-3. I’m really proud of this team; it was a good experience for me manage and play with them. That being said, time for some shout-outs. I’m sure, I don’t speak all I want to tell you but I want to do that the same.

amber lamps => After group stage we have some problems to slot UU. Amber was really willing, I appreciated him despite his unlucky matches. A good teammate, I’m sure of that.

galbia => RU and NU are his tier, good player and good dude. He joins Italian team on second Week vs Trivia. Really important vs German and Spanish channel teams. Essential.

Inflikted => Owner of a OU’s slot, ever-present, more than a simply player. Very important his wins vs German team and Wifi, so “elegant” on eliminatory Round.

Livio => In some round, I missed him. He was busy for many weeks, so he can’t play when he deserves. But victory in “UU marathon” in semifinal is a milestone in our tour. Accurate.

Mix => A surprise. Yes, I know he was quite good. But he overcomes on initial Round and he goes along step by step, till essential win vs Wifi. Fabio Grosso =>

Safes => He was forced to play only the first match. But he’s always with team, incites, helps teammate. A good friend, I hope next time you could play more.

silver97 => Really great. He wins first two matches but he suggests to us to play next round without him, thinking about team rather himself. There were always his helping hands to test, build and so on. Capital. Thanks again.

trev => A precision tool. In randbats he carries a 6-1, simply wonderful. A good friend, between a joke and a prod. A Sniper.

Tricking => Really a jolly. He played UU, Uber and NU. He was always available to fulfill team demands, adapting himself in unusual tier. Excellent teammate, more than his score could tell about. All-Around.

I want to thanks also Alexander. and Son of Zeus for procurement team.

Last edited:

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
time for my shoutouts then, don't wanna look like a bad RO

Cranham - you fucking suck, get better at ubers and stop losing to quick claw giratina

Hairy Toenail - I'll let you off because you actually ladder

snakeindagrass - Just stick to the grass

adilbilal - you didn't even battle yet you still suck; thanks for the ubers team nerd

smelliott - nigga, next time get UU to tutor you more

slayerx725232 - please get a shorter username

Anto - why the fuck did you sub out

Angeela - complete and utter nerd, do you even ubers?_?

also shoutout to Ninety_Nine for being a dumbass and supporting us and also scorpdestroyer for being a fool and thinking I could beat trev LOL

(╯◕_◕)╯

Last edited:
Rof

Cranham - you fucking suck, get better at ubers and stop losing to quick claw giratina

Hairy Toenail - I'll let you of because you actually ladder

adilbilal - you didn't even battle yet you still suck; thanks for the ubers team nerd

also shoutout to Ninety_Nine for being a dumbass and supporting us and also scorpdestroyer for being a fool and thinking I could beat trev LOL

Hairy Toenail - I'll let you of because you actually ladder

(╯◕_◕)╯
Hey sucks to be you, I bet like £3000 on this and now I'm a millionaire! PRAISE ITALIANO!

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor

Hairy Toenail - I'll let you off because you actually ladder

(╯◕_◕)╯
Not our fault you're gay at randbats when it counts l0ser. Especially since you played while I was playing and didn't even give a heads up. Good RO alert. Git gud skrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)