Tournament PSPL II: Group Stages Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scene

Banned deucer.
cool, most individual matchups and every team matchup is decided apart from Tours - OU at 3-3, and hopefully that'll get done today. Remember that even if you've lost the week, you probably still want to play matches because the number of wins will decide who advances from the group in the case of a tie in points after the three weeks.

anyway, manager tagging here to remind you that if you have any lineup changes, send me a pm with details. If you're using the exact same lineup, no need to pm. As always, I'll accept this stuff from any owner if the manager can't make it happen. Thanks! Week 2 will be posted probably in about 11 hours.

Redew jas61292 zdrup15 MikeDecIsHere Raseri Sunako The Quasar Nani Man offler Bean barton Kostitsyn Vacate CoolStoryBrobat asgdf Astyanax Osiris Formerhope jdarden Audiosurfer Spydreigon WintryCourtney PROBLEMS MattL Champion Albert The Eevee General Evir Meridian ashiemore Transmuter Royalty

LJDarkrai

.Baril
cool, most individual matchups and every team matchup is decided apart from Tours - OU at 3-3, and hopefully that'll get done today. Remember that even if you've lost the week, you probably still want to play matches because the number of wins will decide who advances from the group in the case of a tie in points after the three weeks.

anyway, manager tagging here to remind you that if you have any lineup changes, send me a pm with details. If you're using the exact same lineup, no need to pm. As always, I'll accept this stuff from any owner if the manager can't make it happen. Thanks! Week 2 will be posted probably in about 11 hours.

Redew jas61292 zdrup15 MikeDecIsHere Raseri Sunako The Quasar Nani Man offler Bean barton Kostitsyn Vacate CoolStoryBrobat asgdf Astyanax Osiris Formerhope jdarden Audiosurfer Spydreigon WintryCourtney PROBLEMS MattL Champion Albert The Eevee General Evir Meridian ashiemore Transmuter Royalty
Scene, you forgot to upload my result :(

scene

Banned deucer.
  • activity posts that aren't posted by you aren't exactly what I'm looking for - in certain circumstances it's understandable, but it doesn't reflect well on you if you can't post for yourself to say you were around and available during the week. If someone else is posting activity for you, I'll need screenshots of a VM or post here - nothing else.
  • PLEASE POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S WALL: it makes it very easy to award you activity, rather than trawling this thread
  • if a manager disagrees with any of these calls (it's very possible I've missed something, it's a big tournament), pm me with evidence of activity (vm, post in this thread) and I'll certainly consider it
activity wins:
king uu v neptis
shal v formerhope

dead games:
scarfnaut v sinclair
jrp v uglycheater
paquito98 v death god anubis

if by some miracle any of these matches get done in the next ~5 hours (aka before deadline) post in week 2's thread. the deadline has changed from week 2 to midnight my time, so this situation doesn't happen again.

group stages week 2 will be up shortly, stay tuned folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)