Tournament PSPL III: Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to profusely apologise to my team for losing. i made a misprediction (which was pretty dumb now that i think about it), which didn't help, then got haxed to seal the deal. we really needed the win and now it's going to be that much harder. sorry guys. gg zdrup

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost, gg

losing a roll in his favor + lack of a scald burn any time i used it earlier made it challenging, also should have eq'd instead of edged earlier but hindsight is 20/20

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
lost, gg

losing a roll in his favor + lack of a scald burn any time i used it earlier made it challenging, also should have eq'd instead of edged earlier but hindsight is 20/20
yea that match was dumb, i wouldn't even have needed all those lucky situation if i wasn't lagging as shit and misclicked with keld on starmie, but that is my fault of course

edit: still, #PRAISEITALIANO

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
hngggggggg
It was a fine run Ubers room, tho we could've surely won it all it's just not to be this year :[
shoutouts time \o/
Sweep thanks for picking me even tho these fuckers removed randbats, your avys are cute
Fireburn had a fine run in NU even tho not actually familiar with the current meta, your avys cute as well
Lasagne we never talked but you did do well for us in dub
Haruno clutch dubs win this week gave us a final chance, fk those who say ubers room lost in ubers they dont know nothing
Facts had no idea you were an ou god!! you'll go places fren
Aurora noticed while tagging WHY THE FK DO YOU HAVE MM2 ON YOUR AVY!! cool guy, didnt interact much tho :/
Lord Outrage trout!!!! :3 thief hitmontop sucks, it was nice knowing that you weren't a ladder-topper crybaby, gotta fix that temper bro n_n
absdaddy for turning up only once and losing! jk man you're still an LC God to me, glad to know you have moved on with life and i can only wish you luck

and ofc the best for last

Mr.378 for his GODLY run in LC before falling in Ubers :[[[[ the clutch wins you gave us really made me shout out loud only to scare the shit out of my mom

Others:
Trinitrotoluene for running a bad mega steelix spread that bulks scarf medicham :[
Tricking for being cute

WE'RE COMING BACK NEXT YEAR. NOW, YOU HAVE OUR PERMISSION TO TREMBLE IN FEAR.

ggs portugal, rooting for italia to win it now

hngggggggg
It was a fine run Ubers room, tho we could've surely won it all it's just not to be this year :[
shoutouts time \o/
Sweep thanks for picking me even tho these fuckers removed randbats, your avys are cute
Fireburn had a fine run in NU even tho not actually familiar with the current meta, your avys cute as well
Lasagne we never talked but you did do well for us in dub
Haruno clutch dubs win this week gave us a final chance, fk those who say ubers room lost in ubers they dont know nothing
Facts had no idea you were an ou god!! you'll go places fren
Aurora noticed while tagging WHY THE FK DO YOU HAVE MM2 ON YOUR AVY!! cool guy, didnt interact much tho :/
Lord Outrage trout!!!! :3 thief hitmontop sucks, it was nice knowing that you weren't a ladder-topper crybaby, gotta fix that temper bro n_n
absdaddy for turning up only once and losing! jk man you're still an LC God to me, glad to know you have moved on with life and i can only wish you luck

and ofc the best for last

Mr.378 for his GODLY run in LC before falling in Ubers :[[[[ the clutch wins you gave us really made me shout out loud only to scare the shit out of my mom

Others:
Trinitrotoluene for running a bad mega steelix spread that bulks scarf medicham :[
Tricking for being cute

WE'RE COMING BACK NEXT YEAR. NOW, YOU HAVE OUR PERMISSION TO TREMBLE IN FEAR.

ggs portugal, rooting for italia to win it now
Recognize your opponent is always something you have to do, It was a great and tense series, you guys some really good material absdaddy is kinda good in LC, Facts and I were a good matchup, Haruno is a DOU god, it was a huge pleasure to play you guys and all the other that I think did their best to this run.

The only problem is you not supporting us .sad :(

VAMO PORTUGUES PORRA, VAMO SER CAMPEÃO MENGÃO PORRA

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ok so my opponent vmd me and I asked him if he'd like to play in a concrete hour, bit I didn't really cared about the day. As I recived no response to this I vmd him in his profile on Friday asking if he could play on Saturday, and I didn't get a concrete answer. He said he was working this weekend and nothing else, and I asked him for telling me when he'd like to play. I recived a pm in PS last night at around 2am my time asking if I was on, but I was going to sleep (it was too late) so I responsed I couldn't. It's 9pm now and I've been on in both PS and smogon since midday. I'm leaving in around 2 hours so I'm posting activity.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Ok so my opponent vmd me and I asked him if he'd like to play in a concrete hour, bit I didn't really cared about the day. As I recived no response to this I vmd him in his profile on Friday asking if he could play on Saturday, and I didn't get a concrete answer. He said he was working this weekend and nothing else, and I asked him for telling me when he'd like to play. I recived a pm in PS last night at around 2am my time asking if I was on, but I was going to sleep (it was too late) so I responsed I couldn't. It's 9pm now and I've been on in both PS and smogon since midday. I'm leaving in around 2 hours so I'm posting activity.
I Pm'ed you yesterday waiting for a response to say that I couldn't battle today due to me being at a competition. You logged off before giving me the chance to reply to you. I think we just got caught by different commitments and times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)