Tournament PSPL VI Playoffs: Top 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSwordYT

Mr. Superior thinking
is a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Calling activity. My only interaction with Axel, after contacting on Monday, was on Friday. He said when he was free, including Sunday, and I mentioned I was free all of Sunday. He has not been online since Friday, and I can't hang out for 24 hours on the chance he might pop up.

blalib
Posting the message in Axel's profile:

Axel hey, i'm up to play today at night if u want, like 10-11pm or so (I'm GMT+2), tomorrow i'm out and sunday i can play too but only in the night, tell me what works for you
Friday at 12:07 PM

Current Time in GMT+2 offset: https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-2/
19:03:41

Axel will come that's what he said. If not, if the time comes up and he doesn't appear ill request for a sub from my peeps (i REALLY want to avoid losing the series due to an act lose)

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, but keep in mind, I contacted him on Monday. He does not respond until Friday, and his Friday availability is when I'm at the office. I follow up and tell him I'm open all of Sunday, and I get no follow up from him. This is not fair to me, because it essentially forces me to hang out all day and wait for him. I have a life as well as things that need to get done.

Plus, if you should have subbed someone days ago, because he's been virtually MIA all week. I understand you don't want an act loss, but it's on you because you put someone in who is not active.

SMB

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Okay, but keep in mind, I contacted him on Monday. He does not respond until Friday, and his Friday availability is when I'm at the office. I follow up and tell him I'm open all of Sunday, and I get no follow up from him. This is not fair to me, because it essentially forces me to hang out all day and wait for him. I have a life as well as things that need to get done.

Plus, if you should have subbed someone days ago, because he's been virtually MIA all week. I understand you don't want an act loss, but it's on you because you put someone in who is not active.
If you are busy why didn't you answer back saying an exact time instead of saying you could play anytime :I

Also, he told you he'd be free at night, I don't understand why you make an activity post hours before that time frame, w/e

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you are busy why didn't you answer back saying an exact time instead of saying you could play anytime :I

Also, he told you he'd be free at night, I don't understand why you make an activity post hours before that time frame, w/e
His night on Friday is my afternoon, when I am at the office.

When I replied that I was free all of Sunday, I made the reasonable assumption that he would take the 0.5 minutes to respond later that day (since he was free at night, after all) with a narrower time range--he did not make this minimal effort. Plus, he was referring to all times in his timezone, which means it's already night for him. So, if he gets on by 5:00 PM eastern, which is midnight for him, I will gladly play him. Otherwise, I want activity. That being said, I encourage you to contact him.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Subbing myself in for dream due to personal reasons on dream’s end. Still playing at same time though Kickasser so nothing should change bar your opp

Sacri'

the end is here
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Haruno majaspic22 and Terracotta were scheduled to play today but terra didnt answer to majas vm yesterday and hasnt shown any sign of activity today. feel free to sub someone in to play majaspic within the next hour, we'll otherwise have to request the activity win.

Haruno majaspic22 and Terracotta were scheduled to play today but terra didnt answer to majas vm yesterday and hasnt shown any sign of activity today. feel free to sub someone in to play majaspic within the next hour, we'll otherwise have to request the activity win.
To be precise, according to the last seen on his profile, he was connected after my last message and did not answer...

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Brandon~ Arrested silver99 wertzu Please discuss among your team and PM me your respective tier choices for the best-of-three tiebreaker. By default, OU is one of the tiers.

For the rest of the teams that already won, make any changes to your lineup if necessary in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)