PU Mini-Analyses Reservation Thread - Read OP Before Reserving

asa

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
Just a reminder that I'll update the OP tomorrow. I understand that it might look like certain things are still up for reservation, but please be sure to check posts made in the thread before reserving anything to avoid confusion.

Not directed at anyone, but needed to make it clear while the OP is outdated.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reservations are done to here. It's not the easiest for us to keep up with the huge amount of reservations, so before you take anything I would search the Pokemon's name across this thread and in the subforum to make sure someone hasn't taken it first.
Reserved but not posted: Avalugg (Nuked), Electrode (Djokra), Golduck (BloodAce0107), Lickilicky (Magma), Pidgeot (dom). Just dropping a reminder for those that haven't posted things they've reserved, these aren't late yet but your deadlines all expire in ~24-36 hours.
BloodAce0107 you tried to reserve 7 Pokemon which is 2 over the maximum, I'm putting Relicanth back up for reservation and Oranguru can be done by Sir Pin instead.
e: mb avalugg got uploaded but asa didn't move it, sorry nuked

Last edited:

BloodAce

Untier Connoisseur
is a Tiering Contributor
Reservations are done to here. It's not the easiest for us to keep up with the huge amount of reservations, so before you take anything I would search the Pokemon's name across this thread and in the subforum to make sure someone hasn't taken it first.
Reserved but not posted: Avalugg (Nuked), Electrode (Djokra), Golduck (BloodAce0107), Lickilicky (Magma), Pidgeot (dom). Just dropping a reminder for those that haven't posted things they've reserved, these aren't late yet but your deadlines all expire in ~24-36 hours.
BloodAce0107 you tried to reserve 7 Pokemon which is 2 over the maximum, I'm putting Relicanth back up for reservation and Oranguru can be done by Sir Pin instead.
I only recall 6 which were Illumise, Chatot, Gogoat, Oranguru, Golduck, and Relicanth. Illumise is in GP though so now its 5. Did I miss something?

TTK

Won't Catch Me Lacking.
is a Community Contributor
I'll take Watchog as my last one analysis as of now until i got analyses finished. (Unfezant, Mightyena, Wailord, Heatmor)

Last edited:

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Apparently you can reserve another mon if one of your's is in GP, and I have 2 in GP, so Imma take some ORAS classics in Lumineon and Solrock

e: I actually have 3 in QC so ha I'm taking Maractus

Last edited:
Reactions: gum
I'll take Beartic and Furret!

i think i got everything to here - asa
also taking silv-dark - asa edit 2

Last edited:

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I will do Torkoal and Magcargo which will bring me to the max (Reg, lick, Flare).

BloodAce

Untier Connoisseur
is a Tiering Contributor
I currently have Chatot, Gogoat, Golduck, and Relicanth reserved and they are waiting in QC rn. I will reserve Swalot as my fifth and final slot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)