PU Stage 2 Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
(c/ped from RU thread :P)

This thread is here for the simple purposes of having everyone identify themselves for the upcoming Sun vote. As a reminder, you need to have a GXE score of at least 80 and Glicko-1 of 1800 ± 80 or better, on fresh alt to vote in this test, so don't make a post here unless you've met these requirements already. If possible, provide an example or two of your contributions to the discussions, whether about the current metagame or about Sun (galbia and I will investigate your recent postings and activity, but it would at least assure us that we aren't wasting our time). Please provide a screenshot of your alt in HIDE TAGs as well as proof the alt belongs to you in the screenshot. The test has just started, you you have about 2 weeks to get these requirements.

Last edited:

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
About 12 hours earlier than I planned, but what the heck. This thread is now unlocked. Start posting your alts here!

Let me vote for free (I swear I got haxed every game I lost!!! not really just a large percentage or i got rekt by sun ;;;;;)

upload_2015-7-6_13-23-4.png

its fresh, never actually started laddering on my main until a day after reqs posted. I know i don't have much to be seen as far as credentials, and I am really sorry about that. I want to start trying to contribute, which is why i thought i would start by trying to contribute to this. I would've contributed to the sun discussion, but I had church camp this whole week and just got back. I am really sorry, and I understand if you won't accept me for this suspect. If you do though, here is my screenshot proof

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal

its fresh, never actually started laddering on my main until a day after reqs posted. I know i don't have much to be seen as far as credentials, and I am really sorry about that. I want to start trying to contribute, which is why i thought i would start by trying to contribute to this. I would've contributed to the sun discussion, but I had church camp this whole week and just got back. I am really sorry, and I understand if you won't accept me for this suspect. If you do though, here is my screenshot proof
You can still contribute, there are 2 days left to do so. After laddering to that point, I'm pretty sure you at least have some info that you can share.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
Remember to send in your alts! If you don't think you have contributed enough to the discussion, make use of this last day and a half to add more. It's been two weeks, and everyone should have had a chance to play with or fight against different variations of Sun, and it was definitely possible to test out each of the options and see what looks best.

As a reminder, you can vote for multiple options by order of preference as well!

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
Alright, so the Sun suspect testing phase is over! It's time to vote! In addition to the PU Council, the following people will send me their votes:

Simipour Megazard gasquakee Natural Talent Ztstaffo GrimoireGod

This is the Rotating Council for this suspect vote. All voters, please PM me your vote(s) only, no paragraphs. Order your choices in order of most preferred to least preferred. You have 48 Hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)