PU Teambuilding Shop - Request teams here!

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Zyo

Glaceon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Baton Pass

Floatzel @ Choice Band
Ability: Water Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Jet
- Return

Machoke @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Knock Off

Beheeyem @ Leftovers
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Golem @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Swanna @ Life Orb
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Defog
- Roost

Hey Zyo, here's the team you requested. Teddeh and myself got together and made this team (thanks man), but we made some adjustments to the sets you asked for. First Floatzel was changed from special to physical Choice Band as it better deals with stuff like Cryogonal, Regice, and Audino that can switch in on Glaceon with Return here for Politoed which can also switch in on Glaceon. Next thing that was added was defensive Rest-Talk Machoke which can relaibly switch into most attacks and aids in wearing down and getting rid of Pokemon such as the aforementioned Regice, Cryogonal, Audino for Glaceon so it can spam Ice Beam more freely. Defensive CM Beheeyem is the Machoke switchin on the team and acts as a good win condition while also wearing down Pokemon such as Grumpig and other Psychics such as Duosion and can deal with CM Clefairy. Tank Golem is here to provide the team with a Stealth Rock user, as well as a Normal and Flying resist and an Electric immunity though be careful around HP Grass Zebstrika. Toxic is here for Gourgeists and other bulky Pokemon like Tangela and Gogoat that commonly switch in on Golem. Lastly, Swanna provides Defog support for the team as well as keeping up offensive momentum with its Water + Flying coverage. Enjoy the team!

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Zyo

Glaceon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass

Floatzel @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Jet
- Return

Machoke @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Knock Off

Beheeyem @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Golem @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Swanna @ Life Orb
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Defog
- Roost

Hey Zyo, here's the team you requested. Teddeh and myself got together and made this team (thanks man), but we made some adjustments to the sets you asked for. First Floatzel was changed from special to physical Choice Band as it better deals with stuff like Cryogonal, Regice, and Audino that can switch in on Glaceon with Return here for Politoed which can also switch in on Glaceon. Next thing that was added was defensive Rest-Talk Machoke which can relaibly switch into most attacks and aids in wearing down and getting rid of Pokemon such as the aforementioned Regice, Cryogonal, Audino for Glaceon so it can spam Ice Beam more freely. Defensive CM Beheeyem is the Machoke switchin on the team and acts as a good win condition while also wearing down Pokemon such as Grumpig and other Psychics such as Duosion and can deal with CM Clefairy. Tank Golem is here to provide the team with a Stealth Rock user, as well as a Normal and Flying resist and an Electric immunity though be careful around HP Grass Zebstrika. Toxic is here for Gourgeists and other bulky Pokemon like Tangela and Gogoat that commonly switch in on Golem. Lastly, Swanna provides Defog support for the team as well as keeping up offensive momentum with its Water + Flying coverage. Enjoy the team!
Thanks guys! much appreciated :)

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
IM new to PU and i would like a team built around this core:

Gogoat @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Horn Leech
- Milk Drink
- Rock Slide

This is the main pokemon, I really think Gogoat can be very good but I'm not any good at team building so I think my team would've turned out badly. The aim with Gogoat in this team is to sweep late game or kill some threats mid game.

Flareon @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Wish

I know Flareon is usually run as a powerful physical attacker but i wanted a fire type who learned heal bell as Gogoat is really susceptible to statuses. It also works as a really nice SpDef wall as it has a ton of Special Defense.

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Aqua Jet

Here is the revenge killer of the core, Floatzel is one of the best revenge killers in the PU meta right now and I would like to incorporate it so I get a FWG core.

Feel free too optimize the sets because the sets are probably pretty bad, I would like to have the pokemon serve these roles though.
Thx in advance!!

Edit: Srry I couldn't add any pictures I'm new too smogon and I don't know how to yet.

Requesting a Specs Glaceon team. Glaceon has high special attack and coupled with choice specs makes it a serious special wall breaker!

Glaceon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass

LordST

Dormi Bene Duce
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
I wanna request a team built around RP Relicanth. There's been a lot of hype for the fish in chat now that Machoke is banned and I'd love to see what you can come up with. ^_^

Relicanth @ Lum Berry/ Stone Plate
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Waterfall
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake

note: feel free the change the EV spread and item however you see fit.

Hey, I'm trying to get back into competitive mons and just looking at all the new changes I feel like I can use some assistance on a team as I figure out what has changed from when I left.

I'd like to request a team built around a hyper offensive Leafeon (since it has good Attack and decent Speed) along with a defensive Mawile. I want an overall more offensive all-out style team, but with a decent core of tanky mons. Simipour or another Water type might also be a good addition to the team.
Sorry if it's too vague with no actual sets but I'm thinking something along the lines of Scarf/Band/Lefties SD/Life Orb Leafeon, I dunno which would work best though.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BadPandaPancham Sobi this hits both requests!
303.png
334.png
470.png
170.png
479-frost.png
419.png

Mawile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Baton Pass
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Altaria @ Yache Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Toxic

Leafeon @ Choice Band
Ability: Chlorophyll
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Leaf Blade
- Frustration
- Quick Attack

Chinchou @ Eviolite
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Trick

Floatzel @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Ice Beam
- Frustration
Pretty basic balance squad overall. Mawile and Chinchou take on a lot of mons while slow pivoting around into CB Leafeon and mixed Floatzel as wallbreakers. Altaria helps cover monferno/fire in general weakness and then Rotom is there for more speed control and pivoting. Specs Chatot is a real pain to face so look out for that but otherwise it's a pretty solid team.
e: since Sobi asked, Chinchou EVs outspeed Golem

Last edited:

TONE

is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gorechomp

Glaceon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass

Golem @ Leftovers
EVs: 204 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Simipour @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Beheeyem @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Quilladin @ Eviolite
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Synthesis
- Roar
- Seed Bomb

Altaria @ Yache Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Hey man, here's your Glaceon team you requested. I decided with this team that Glaceon needs some support in wearing down bulkier Pokemon such as Regice and Grumpig which can switch in on Glaceon but lack reliable recovery, hence the nature of spike stack balance. Keeping the Glaceon set the same, tank Golem was added for Stealth Rock, and a Normal-, Flying, Electric-, and Fire check with Toxic to wear down Pokemon such as Grumpig and Audino as well as catching Grass types such as Tangela and Gourgeist on the switch. Next thing that was added was some needed speed. Scarf Simipour works here as it aids in beating Pokemon such as Scarf Rotom-F and Cryogonal with Superpower, can Knock Off Eviolites and wear down things like Metang while still having Hydro Pump and Ice Beam to take out Rapidash while also acting as an offensive check to Scarf Dodrio if Golem is too weak to no longer check it. Next thing that was added was a bulky Psychic resist and CM Beheeyem fit well here as it acts as a solid win condition and a way to deal with fast special attackers such as Zebstrika which it can easily set up on. Quilladin supplies Spikes and phazing with Roar which wears down Glaceon's checks and Synthesis to keep itself healthy. The Special Defense lets Quilladin live an Overheat from Zebstrika after Stealth Rock damage which it normally wouldn't be able to do and can heal off the damage and continue to phaze with Roar. Mawile was originally in the last slot, but the team struggled with SD Monferno, so it was replaced with DD Altaria which acts as a second win condition, a Monferno switch in, and also benefits from hazards being up as it doesn't hit all that hard without a boost which makes the residual damage nice to have. Yache Berry is used here so Cryogonal, Choice Scarf Rotom-F, and HP Ice Raichu can't revenge Altaria and it can retaliate with either Dragon Claw or Earthquake depending on the situation. Enjoy the team!

Last edited:
Requesting a team around SS Huntail. Have not used it in PU ever before but I always love a good setup sweeper.

Huntail @ White Herb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Waterfall
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Beam

I'm not attached to a certain play style with it so feel free to choose but if I had to have a preference I would prefer it not to be more toward balance than hyper offense. Thank you!

I have a request. I would just like to see how a bibarel team would be built. I tried making one, but I flunk every time.
Lead Bibarel HO
Bibarel @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unaware
Rash Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Surf
- Quick Attack

Dodrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Early Bird
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird
- Return
- Quick Attack

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Blizzard
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

Monferno @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch

Leafeon @ Yache Berry
Ability: Leaf Guard
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Natural Gift

Electrode @ Leftovers
Ability: Soundproof
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Toxic
- Taunt
Well Bibarel sucks and this is the set that sucks less in practice among a few i have tried or thought of. It works as a specialized dedicated lead which can reliably set up Stealth Rock and prevent other Pokemon such as Mawile, Golem, and Crustle from doing so thanks to Taunt and the combination of Surf + Quick Attack that gets around Sturdy (well you need a bit of luck but there is a 50% chance to beat 0/0 Crustle without a Special Defense hindering nature and a 100% chance if it has one). Dodrio and Rotom-F (which also both hate Golem) are two solid Pokemon working together that enjoy not having to take Stealth Rock damage early game and so they work well with Bibarel. They also handle reasonably well some Pokemon that are annoying to Bibarel such as Leafeon and Roselia as well as Swanna. Monferno provides priority and a check to Normal-types like Stoutland and Bouffalant and a lot of Pokemon in general including Pawniard as well as Grass-types. Leafeon helps the team with a Yache Berry and Natural Gift allowing you to lure Altaria and Gabite so that Monferno can easily get past those and hurt the opposing team. Electrode is a nice set 2xTheTap used as well and helps wearing down Rotom-F counters and Monferno checks, it is also a secondary answer to Swanna and stuff like Gorebyss that can get out of hand.

Team is a bit weak to Pokemon such as Ninjask and has a few flaws in general but it is usable enough to me.

Lead Bibarel HO
Bibarel @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unaware
Rash Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Surf
- Quick Attack

Dodrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Early Bird
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird
- Return
- Quick Attack

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Blizzard
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

Monferno @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch

Leafeon @ Yache Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Natural Gift

Electrode @ Leftovers
Ability: Soundproof
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Toxic
- Taunt
Well Bibarel sucks and this is the set that sucks less in practice among a few i have tried or thought of. It works as a specialized dedicated lead which can reliably set up Stealth Rock and prevent other Pokemon such as Mawile, Golem, and Crustle from doing so thanks to Taunt and the combination of Surf + Quick Attack that gets around Sturdy (well you need a bit of luck but there is a 50% chance to beat 0/0 Crustle without a Special Defense hindering nature and a 100% chance if it has one). Dodrio and Rotom-F (which also both hate Golem) are two solid Pokemon working together that enjoy not having to take Stealth Rock damage early game and so they work well with Bibarel. They also handle reasonably well some Pokemon that are annoying to Bibarel such as Leafeon and Roselia as well as Swanna. Monferno provides priority and a check to Normal-types like Stoutland and Bouffalant and a lot of Pokemon in general including Pawniard as well as Grass-types. Leafeon helps the team with a Yache Berry and Natural Gift allowing you to lure Altaria and Gabite so that Monferno can easily get past those and hurt the opposing team. Electrode is a nice set 2xTheTap used as well and helps wearing down Rotom-F counters and Monferno checks, it is also a secondary answer to Swanna and stuff like Gorebyss that can get out of hand.

Team is a bit weak to Pokemon such as Ninjask and has a few flaws in general but it is usable enough to me.
Thank you! I have never seen bibarel used before, or at least used well. Plus, it is not an expected set of bibarel either, since it isn't even an analysis. Hope to see you make more teams in the future!

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I request something around these, please.

Drifblim @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Def / 36 SpD / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute
- Destiny Bond

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Facade
- Superpower
- Crunch

Stoutland likes Drifblim's immunity to Fighting-type moves whilst Drifblim loves Stoutland's ability to defeat pesky ghosts. Stoutland also appreciates Drifblim's Will-o-Wisp and Destiny Bond, as it gives it opportunities defeat its checks.
508.png
426.png
444.png
477.png
186.png
078.png

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Superpower
- Crunch
- Facade

Drifblim @ Liechi Berry
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute
- Knock Off

Gabite @ Eviolite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Dragon Claw

Dusknoir @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Encore

Rapidash @ Charcoal
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
Well this is only a few months late. Stoutland+Drifblim is actually pretty cool since Stout generally forces in most of the stuff Drifblim wants weakened, so even if it gets KOed spamming Return vs Golem, it's gonna be too weak to take on Drifblim afterwards. Gabite acts as a general check to a lot of physical things like Monferno and Bouffalant and keeps up the theme of weakening things for Drifblim to sweep with Toxic and Rough Skin, and Dusknoir checks even more random attackers and can pivot into a lot of major threats. Then I realized some resistances might be nice, so Politoed and Rapidash cover Fire, Water, and Grass between them while also providing some speed control and hitting pretty hard. This team feels pretty solid overall, you're forced to play very offensive thanks to not having the best switchins into some things like Dodrio and Stoutland, but it sets up for a Drifblim sweep pretty well I've found. Enjoy!

I wanna request a team built around RP Relicanth. There's been a lot of hype for the fish in chat now that Machoke is banned and I'd love to see what you can come up with. ^_^

Relicanth @ Lum Berry/ Stone Plate
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Waterfall
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake

note: feel free the change the EV spread and item however you see fit.
369.png
391.png
394.png
523.png
470.png
615.png

Relicanth @ Chople Berry
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Head Smash
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

Monferno @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch

Prinplup @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Icy Wind / Ice Beam
- Scald
- Toxic

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Leafeon @ Yache Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Leaf Blade
- Frustration

Cryogonal @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Freeze-Dry
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Ground]
Relicanth is Chople because Monferno is annoying, but otherwise this is some basic RP Relicanth offense for you. Your own Monferno pairs up pretty well in threatening things like Gourgeist, and Jolly U-Turn helps with Grumpig annoying the team. Prinplup actually goes pretty well with the core for checking things like Golem and offensive Water types. Keep in mind that the Ice move is specifically for annoying Jumpluff and nothing else since it's a threat; Icy Wind has some slight utility outside of that while Ice Beam actually gets the KO after rocks. Then the rest is fairly basic offensive fair, Zebstrika is the token Electric immunity and Volt Switch user in one slot with Cryogonal and Leafeon being backup Electric annoyers, Leafeon provides more wallbreaking support and a Golem/water check, and Cryogonal frees up the slot on Prinplup while checking random special attackers and is actually surprisingly annoying to switch into for some teams. Enjoy!

Last edited:

LordST

Dormi Bene Duce
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
View attachment 66349 View attachment 66345 View attachment 66346 View attachment 66344View attachment 66347 View attachment 66348
Stoutland @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Superpower
- Crunch
- Facade

Drifblim @ Liechi Berry
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute
- Knock Off

Gabite @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Dragon Claw

Dusknoir @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Encore

Rapidash @ Charcoal
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
Well this is only a few months late. Stoutland+Drifblim is actually pretty cool since Stout generally forces in most of the stuff Drifblim wants weakened, so even if it gets KOed spamming Return vs Golem, it's gonna be too weak to take on Drifblim afterwards. Gabite acts as a general check to a lot of physical things like Monferno and Bouffalant and keeps up the theme of weakening things for Drifblim to sweep with Toxic and Rough Skin, and Dusknoir checks even more random attackers and can pivot into a lot of major threats. Then I realized some resistances might be nice, so Politoed and Rapidash cover Fire, Water, and Grass between them while also providing some speed control and hitting pretty hard. This team feels pretty solid overall, you're forced to play very offensive thanks to not having the best switchins into some things like Dodrio and Stoutland, but it sets up for a Drifblim sweep pretty well I've found. Enjoy!

View attachment 66350 View attachment 66352 View attachment 66353 View attachment 66354 View attachment 66351 View attachment 66355
Relicanth @ Chople Berry
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Head Smash
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

Monferno @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch

Prinplup @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Icy Wind / Ice Beam
- Scald
- Toxic

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Leafeon @ Yache Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Leaf Blade
- Frustration

Cryogonal @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Freeze-Dry
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Ground]
Relicanth is Chople because Monferno is annoying, but otherwise this is some basic RP Relicanth offense for you. Your own Monferno pairs up pretty well in threatening things like Gourgeist, and Jolly U-Turn helps with Grumpig annoying the team. Prinplup actually goes pretty well with the core for checking things like Golem and offensive Water types. Keep in mind that the Ice move is specifically for annoying Jumpluff and nothing else since it's a threat; Icy Wind has some slight utility outside of that while Ice Beam actually gets the KO after rocks. Then the rest is fairly basic offensive fair, Zebstrika is the token Electric immunity and Volt Switch user in one slot with Cryogonal and Leafeon being backup Electric annoyers, Leafeon provides more wallbreaking support and a Golem/water check, and Cryogonal frees up the slot on Prinplup while checking random special attackers and is actually surprisingly annoying to switch into for some teams. Enjoy!
Thanks zard!

I would like to have a team around Scarf Mr.Mime.
Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Filter
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
Feel free to change the moveset , ev spread etc. if you think that this set is not good enough.

I am requesting a team around Gabite. The one that I have been running is a fast physical sweeper. With the set of:
Gabite @ rocky helmet or evolite
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Naive Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Outrage
-Flamethrower
-Earthquake

Note: If the set listed is not working for your ideas feel free to change anything that you like. I am new into PU and so my sets may not be the greatest.

MZ

just so you guys know, we might have a team or two completed and coming soon but other than that we'll be taking a little break from building pending the tier shift making everything invalid
(TONE114 where's the rain at)

TONE

(TONE114 where's the rain at)
Don't worry man, I got it right here.

ArianadosGrande

Relicanth @ Damp Rock
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rain Dance
- Head Smash
- Yawn

Volbeat @ Damp Rock
Ability: Prankster
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Rain Dance
- Encore
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Beartic @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Icicle Crash
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet
- Surf

Golduck @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Hey there here's the Beartic team you asked for. Pretty much a standard rain team structure with Relicanth providing Rain Dance + Stealth Rock support. Sturdy guarentees that Relicanth gets up at least rain for the rest of the team. Volbeat is the backup rain setter, status spreader with Thunder Wave so you aren't reliant on rain to outsped faster threats and also gets off a slow U-Turn which explains why Volbeat is running a Relaxed nature with 0 Speed IVs. Beartic was changed from SD + 3 Attacks to an AoA set as under most circumstances, you won't be clicking Swords Dance. Instead Swords Dance was replaced with Surf (props to Anty for this) as it deals with Monferno and Rapidash as well as OHKOing Tank Golem if it's Sturdy has been broken which Icicle Crash can't do. Golduck is the second rain sweeper which also benefits from Beartic dealing with Ice-types. Psyshock is used over Psychic for special walss such as Audino and it does more damage to Pokemon like Cryogonal. Floatzel benefits from rain boosting Hydro Pump and Taunt stops Pokemon such as Clefairy and Audino from healing or inflicting status. Lastly, Zebstrika provides the team with a Grass and Electric check which can easily overwhelm the team. Enjoy!

ggopw

Banned deucer.
Can i request a team built around cacturne?
Any set will work.

Last edited:

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Can i request a team built around cacturne?
Any set will work.
Hey, ggopw - it's too soon to request a team for a new drop, since the builders here haven't had any time to test with them and see what's best in this new meta yet. If you could wait on posting right after new drops happen, we'd appreciate it.

I'm new to PU (well being able to break free from low ladder wise ;o)

I'd like a team built around Scarf (modest/TImid) 252 SpA 252 Spe Camerupt using Eruption, Earth Power, (filler) (filler). Haven't been able to figure out what core to use to support this. hmm not sure if he'd be good on a baton pass team either

Last edited:
I'm new to PU (well being able to break free from low ladder wise ;o)

I'd like a team built around Scarf (modest/TImid) 252 SpA 252 Spe Camerupt using Eruption, Earth Power, (filler) (filler). Haven't been able to figure out what core to use to support this. hmm not sure if he'd be good on a baton pass team either
Camerupt is incredibly slow and choice scarf does not help with that, it doesn't outspeed almost anything... So, if you want to use Camerupt, i suggest you to request a team with its spD set, it's Camerupt's most viable set or a Choice Specs set maybe even though i'm not so sure of its viability. But if you want a Choice Scarf fire-type, Monferno is your best bet.

Camerupt is incredibly slow and choice scarf does not help with that, it doesn't outspeed almost anything... So, if you want to use Camerupt, i suggest you to request a team with its spD set, it's Camerupt's most viable set or a Choice Specs set maybe even though i'm not so sure of its viability. But if you want a Choice Scarf fire-type, Monferno is your best bet.
I do understand that Camerupt isn't the fast of the Bunch, it's why I plan on putting a choice scarf on it. I do feel scarf Camerupt has it's uses :) even if some don't. Monferno is a Phy attacker, not to interested in making my build around something that everyone uses, the point of building around Camerupt was to use something I myself considered :p. I have thought about Specs Camerupt with high speed also, Viability wise I'd have to watch out for stuff Like Ninetails for example that could just absorb a locked-in Eruption and force me to switch out. Don't plan on making a full list of stuff though, but that's what Earth Power/ other moves and pokemon are for. I did take a look at Smogons Recommended set for Camerupt and felt that I wanted a faster Camerupt ( not a trick room Camerupt team). I have also considered possibly adding a webs user on the team when I tried building around Camerupt but ended up with a different team entirely. This would have to include a clear answer to Pawniard if I did stick with webs though. Thanks for your input on Camerupt, Monferno is practically a last resort for me to do a build on myself if when the builders get back I don't necessarily like the build for Camerupt. I can sometimes be forgetful so just posting it as a place holder until they get back.

I do understand that Camerupt isn't the fast of the Bunch, it's why I plan on putting a choice scarf on it. I do feel scarf Camerupt has it's uses :) even if some don't. Monferno is a Phy attacker, not to interested in making my build around something that everyone uses, the point of building around Camerupt was to use something I myself considered :p. I have thought about Specs Camerupt with high speed also, Viability wise I'd have to watch out for stuff Like Ninetails for example that could just absorb a locked-in Eruption and force me to switch out. Don't plan on making a full list of stuff though, but that's what Earth Power/ other moves and pokemon are for. I did take a look at Smogons Recommended set for Camerupt and felt that I wanted a faster Camerupt ( not a trick room Camerupt team). I have also considered possibly adding a webs user on the team when I tried building around Camerupt but ended up with a different team entirely. This would have to include a clear answer to Pawniard if I did stick with webs though. Thanks for your input on Camerupt, Monferno is practically a last resort for me to do a build on myself if when the builders get back I don't necessarily like the build for Camerupt. I can sometimes be forgetful so just posting it as a place holder until they get back.
even with a choice scarf camerupt fails to outspeed literally any moderately fast offensive pokemon in the tier. However, choice specs Camerupt is actually kinda underrated right now so you could request that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)