Public Service Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA: Mega Banette is NOT a good pokemon!

clears throat and then sighs Mega Banette is THE MOST overrated mega evolution in the game! You guys, this is a mon that has 64/75/83 defenses and 75 speed - it has GARBAGE stats across the board! Yes, I know, this has 165 attack, but that means nothing because 85% of the time this is just gonna die before it can do anything! Now, let's look at its ability. Prankster. Great. If this was back before it didn't affect Dark-types, I might've seen a valid argument for Mega Banette being somewhat decent, but now that Prankster does not affect Dark-types, Mega Banette is usually not able to do anything to them before it dies. And the worst part is, this doesn't have ANYTHING relevant to hit those Dark-types, so it just hard loses to EVERY Dark-type. The fact that it has 165 attack but absolutely nothing to utilize it means it's locked into Prankster Destiny Bond, a strategy that is just so easy to play around not only because of the aforementioned fact that Dark-types exist, but also because on the highest level of competitive pokemon, NOBODY is going to fall for that strategy! Most of the time when you see teams with Mega Banette, not only do you win, you 6-0 them with ease! Don't get me wrong, its design is impressive, but the number of factors that have to go right and VERY rarely do is so high that Mega Banette has not and will never be worth using in a high-level tournament! Also, let's not forget too that this takes up a WHOLE MEGA SLOT, so you are basically dedicating an entire item slot to an utterly worthless pokemon! Like, there are SO MANY better options for mega evolutions on your team! You got Mega Latias, Mega Medicham, Mega Mawile, Mega Scizor... hell, even Mega Latios and Mega Diancie, maybe even MEGA GARDEVOIR of all things are better options than this worthless piece of shit based on by the way the WORST non-mega Ghost-type in existence, Banette, who carries a lame as fuck design and extremely abysmal stat spread. And it's appropriate because this is the WORST mega evolution in the game! You know what no I'm going to stick this in cremation station tier I don't even care

PSA: Mega Banette is NOT a good pokemon!

clears throat and then sighs Mega Banette is THE MOST overrated mega evolution in the game! You guys, this is a mon that has 64/75/83 defenses and 75 speed - it has GARBAGE stats across the board! Yes, I know, this has 165 attack, but that means nothing because 85% of the time this is just gonna die before it can do anything! Now, let's look at its ability. Prankster. Great. If this was back before it didn't affect Dark-types, I might've seen a valid argument for Mega Banette being somewhat decent, but now that Prankster does not affect Dark-types, Mega Banette is usually not able to do anything to them before it dies. And the worst part is, this doesn't have ANYTHING relevant to hit those Dark-types, so it just hard loses to EVERY Dark-type. The fact that it has 165 attack but absolutely nothing to utilize it means it's locked into Prankster Destiny Bond, a strategy that is just so easy to play around not only because of the aforementioned fact that Dark-types exist, but also because on the highest level of competitive pokemon, NOBODY is going to fall for that strategy! Most of the time when you see teams with Mega Banette, not only do you win, you 6-0 them with ease! Don't get me wrong, its design is impressive, but the number of factors that have to go right and VERY rarely do is so high that Mega Banette has not and will never be worth using in a high-level tournament! Also, let's not forget too that this takes up a WHOLE MEGA SLOT, so you are basically dedicating an entire item slot to an utterly worthless pokemon! Like, there are SO MANY better options for mega evolutions on your team! You got Mega Latias, Mega Medicham, Mega Mawile, Mega Scizor... hell, even Mega Latios and Mega Diancie, maybe even MEGA GARDEVOIR of all things are better options than this worthless piece of shit based on by the way the WORST non-mega Ghost-type in existence, Banette, who carries a lame as fuck design and extremely abysmal stat spread. And it's appropriate because this is the WORST mega evolution in the game! You know what no I'm going to stick this in cremation station tier I don't even care
but its cool it has cool puppet hands with zippers :(

This is a Public Service Announcement!
WITH GUITARS!

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!
All three of them!

Number One:
You have the right
Not to be killed.
Murder is a crime!
Unless it was done
By a policeman!
Or an aristocrat!
Oh, know your rights!

Number Two:
You have the right
To food and money.
Of course, as long you don't mind a little
Investigation *CLAP*
Humiliation *CLAP*
And if you cross your fingers
We have limitations!
Oh, know your rights
These are your rights!

And Number Three:
You have the right
To free speech.
As long as
You're not dumb enough to actually try it!

It has been suggested in some quarters
That this is not enough!
Well
Get off the streets!
Ha!

Get off the streets!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I'm getting a contract to write a ten-thousand word adventure at ten cents a word!

THAT'S A THOUSAND DOLLARS, AND IT'S GOING TO BE PLAYED BY HUNDREDS (if not thousands) OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE FOR AN ORGANIZED PLAY PROGRAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO EXCITED

I've come to make an announcement: Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch-ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fuckin' quilly dick out and he pissed on my FUCKING wife, and he said his dick was THIS BIG, and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com. Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows, look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck the earth. That's right, this is what you get! My SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'm pissing on the MOOOON! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT! You have twenty-three hours before the piss DROPLETS hit the fucking earth, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)