Hitmonchan @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
Probably the weakest of the 3 Hit-mons, that doesn't stop it form being pretty good. Being the reason I made this team, Iron Fist, STAB Drain Punch seemed fun to me. I chose Mach Punhc cuz Priority is always nice, Ice Punch for the high flyers, and rapid spin for hazard stacking teams .

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 24 HP / 232 Atk / 108 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Taunt
Part 2 of the reason I made this team. This thing reaching 353 Hp and 308 Att is nothing to laugh at, along with it pairing really well with Hitmonchan. This takes on those Mega/Non-Mega Audino with Taunt, any ghost with Sucker Punch and Pursuit, and is all around a helping hand for the team.

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 Def
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
Rocks are nice. Bulky rocks are nice. Rhydon in general is nice. I needed wanted a Physical wall, and look what we have, a Rhydon. Reaching some pretty intense Defense with and without Eviolite, also having reliable Attack and Hp. Megahorn is for incoming Grass types, although the more common Grass type, Vileplume, is takes neutral. Rock Blast>Stone edge in case of things like Crustle, and Earthquake cuz... Earthquake.

Audino @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heal Bell
Why this isn't RU, idrk. Insane Sp Def, insane Hp, Wish, Protect, just why is it here. I wanted a Special wall and Wish passer, so Audino came to mind. Wish is for hp recovery for the entire team, Protect works with Wish for Audino's Hp gain, Dazzling Gleam for it's 1 STAB attack, and Heal Bell to get rid of Toxics, Burns, and any status.

Beheeyem @ Life Orb
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
I needed a special truck that just kills things, and possibly sweeps those unprepared, so yeah, Beheeyem. I saw this set over Random Battle, and it just amazed me. Seeing as this team isn't exactly fast, Trick room isn't a bad option, and it allows Beheeyem to usually hit first when it's up. Psychic for STAB OP-ness, Shadow Ball for opposing Psychic types, and Thunderbolt is changeable coverage.

Musharna @ Colbur Berry / Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Moonlight
Suggested bu HJAD, this thing is what I realize now to be a better Beheeyem. Bulkier, Better Calm Mind user, reliable recovery, all around better for this team.

Vileplume @ Life Orb
Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb
- Moonlight
Vileplume is here mainly for Quagsire. As Quagsire is so common, and almost nothing on this team hits it hard, I thought Vileplume fit well. Giga for Hp Gain and STAB, HP Fire for Steel types, and Sludge bomb to hit everything else like a truck. Moonlight is for better recovery that Giga doesn't quite give.

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick / Thunderbolt
Also suggested by HJAD, this thing is for the two bggest threats, Sawk and KlingKlang. Outspeed them both and burn them is basically what this does, while also putting in some decently powerful attacks.

Last edited:
Hey dude,

Nice team you have here, its really bulky and kinda waits to "outbulk" or lure your opponents with your powerful wallbreakers in Beheeyem and Vileplume. There are a few concerns however, with what you are particularly weak to. Off the bat, Sawk is a threat to this team. It's just because really your two resists are both offensive and neither outspeed it, meaning Sawk can spam its high powered cc's, eventually break through both of those mons with quite minimal prediction. Klinklang also has a field day, it sets up a sub on two mons in your team and can either settup or gear grind your switch for maximum effectiveness, nothing really wants to take it on.

My first suggested change would be to run Calm Mind Musharna > Beheeyem. Musharna provides a much more solid win-condition, as well as a much stronger fighting resist compared to Beheeyem. It's much easier to switch into Sawk and thanks to its reliable recovery its also a solid long term switchin / counter as well. The reason I decided on a Calm Mind varient is because Beheeyem was your dedicated win-condition. Calm Mind not only allows you to perform that same Win-Condition roll, but allows you to psuedo wallbreak, with Musharna using its bulk to settup. With Musharna in this team as well, you complete the Fighting-Skunk-Musharna core which is extremely potent at the minute.

With Musharna on the team, meaning that Vileplume is essentially dead weight on the team, it would be better to look elsewhere for a Mon that can give you some kind of speed control as well as provide that nice fighting resist, as well as a Klinklang check. This is why I'm going to suggest Scarf Rotom w/ Will-O-Wisp > Vileplume. The reason for this is because Rotom perfectly fits your teams type synergy, allowing it to put pressure off Rhydon, and Check Klinklang all at once. Not only this, but it provides you with a solid Mon to switch into the likes of normals / fighters which also takes pressure off Musharna as your fighting stop. It's quite bad if a team is too slow, since more offensive teams will just pill the pressure and force an opening through hazards so having something not weak to hazards and is relatively threatening to offense as a playstyles is extremely important for your team and how it will play out. It will also provide a nice ground Immunity you didn't have before.

Last thing is just a suggestion, I know people will fell you Hitmonchan isn't the greatest spinner because ghosts can come in etc, but in this case where you benefit off iron fits life orb Mach Punch so much, running Rapid Spin > Thunder Punch will be extremely crucial when play the likes of hazard stack teams, which will pile pressure greatly on your entire team with hazards, meaning 2 or 3 time Archeops check in Rhydon only becomes a 1 time Archeops check, and kinda forces you to play a way you might not originally have wanted.

Musharna @ Colbur Berry / Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Moonlight

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick / Thunderbolt

Good luck in the future
~HJAD

Yeah, I realized how much of a threat those two were. I put Beheeyem there cuz I disn't know what to do, but Musharna sounds like a better set, I'll try it out. Thanks for the suggestions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)