Tournament PUPL IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the next week be put up, please? I'm not sure why the DL on this is Monday night, the week ended on Sunday and that's what the deadline should be. Also extensions in the tournament (considering it's a team tour) shouldn't be a thing

edit: you can just enforce that the lineups be PMed before monday 12 am though... it's standard tournament procedure

Last edited:

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Can the next week be put up, please? I'm not sure why the DL on this is Monday night, the week ended on Sunday and that's what the deadline should be. Also extensions in the tournament (considering it's a team tour) shouldn't be a thing
I don't have all of the lineups, otherwise i post early

Also i agree that extensions are dumb, but that match decided the set and i felt like neither player scheduled well

Last edited:
I know my team benefitted from said extension but you definitely should dead game it if you feel both players didn't schedule properly.

Also agreed with kingler. A team tour should always be Sunday-Sunday.

(Wouldn't be apposed to have a tuesday-Sunday week to get things back on track)

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I know my team benefitted from said extension but you definitely should dead game it if you feel both players didn't schedule properly.

Also agreed with kingler. A team tour should always be Sunday-Sunday.

(Wouldn't be apposed to have a tuesday-Sunday week to get things back on track)
managers agreed to just adjust it, so week 3 will be up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)