Tournament PUPL VII - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
1623032168391.png

Credit to Zephyri for the banner!
Please sign up here if you would like to play in PUPL VII! For those unfamiliar with the premier league format, players that have signed up will be put into a pool of players and will be drafted by managers in a live auction (date TBD). Then, each team will be pit against each other in a round robin format to see who makes it to playoffs.

Signups will close 24 hours before the draft. Since the draft time is unknown currently, please check back for an announcement when there is a known time.

When signing up, please include the following information (preferably with the correct format):

• Username:
  • Time zone:
  • Tiers played:
  • Availability:

The tiers that will be used this year are as follows:
SWSH PU / SWSH PU / SWSH PU / SWSH PU / USUM PU / ORAS PU / BW2 PU / DPP PU​

Teams:

The following are the chosen teams, managers, and if applicable, their tryout discords.

:miltank: Moo Moo Milkers :miltank:Vulpix03
:stunfisk-galar: The Snap Trappers :stunfisk-galar: MZ
:frosmoth: Fruity Frosmoths :frosmoth: Xiri
:magmortar: M.A.A.D City Magmortars :magmortar: Drud
:scraggy: The Unscrupulous Scraggies :scraggy: termi
:arctovish: The Vicious Rends :arctovish:Bag of Trixx
:druddigon: Deez Nuts Druddigons :druddigon: gum
:huntail: Happy Huntails :huntail: Ktütverde
There are no retains or co-managers, and managers will be able to buy themselves for 10k + 1.5k per win last PUPL. If there are any issues with this, please contact me or Specs directly.

Good luck to all that sign up!

Last edited by a moderator:

ishtar

your affection
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
PU Leader
Username: keppy
Timezone: -6
Tiers played: ORAS, SS, SM, BW
availability: lol idk i have like, a bf and i go to the gym everyday but i have some time to play ig except my computer doesn't work and my internet connection is really bad. just dont tag me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)