PU PUPL - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
scheduled with opponent for an hour ago, he didn't show up
i went home instead of doing other stuff to get this done today ):

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lil upset he brought an inner focus lead against my jynx after i was nice enough to replay, but gg sweep

i swear to god i clicked slowking not regi team, call me casedvicto

Fissure

Cotton Candy Thighs
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Where was the encore on the Shell Smash barbaracle cause you wouldve definitely lost the game if tricking didnt switch...
That volbeat did not have encore. It had tail glow and three attacks. I just figured that the switch into volbeat as soon as the barbaracle came out would make it seem like I had the normal set for a volbeat.

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
That volbeat did not have encore. It had tail glow and three attacks. I just figured that the switch into volbeat as soon as the barbaracle came out would make it seem like I had the normal set for a volbeat.
its still retarded since you couldve just stayed in with raichu lol

Fissure

Cotton Candy Thighs
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
its still retarded since you couldve just stayed in with raichu lol
252 Atk Life Orb Raichu Thunder Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Barbaracle: 218-260 (76.4 - 91.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Barbaracle Razor Shell vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Raichu: 228-268 (87.3 - 102.6%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
I ain't about those rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)