PU PUPL - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
49 and I had scheduled to play between 10 AM and 4 PM his time today. It has been 4 PM his time by now and although I told him on his wall to hit me up on PS, seeing as I'd be around most of the time, he has made no attempt at contacting me to get the match done. Therefore, I am claiming activity. If he's still willing to fight me he should contact me ASAP, but otherwise I am taking the win.

ugh, yeah, sorry dood / team, my comp is busted to some capacity (getting it checked out at this time), didn't think of the implications of that here. sub
me out for now if possible, but id understand and not disagree the act win if that's how it pans out x_x

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I dont want to call activity vs a friend but since the end of the round is soon im gonna have to :(

He has been extremely unresponsive (see his vm wall) and he hasnt even tried to organise a time (he hasnt even said his gmt, so when he said 'all day from now' i was confused "/), all he has said is to play at weekend. He was also online about 40 minutes after i posted that i could play 'in the next hour/30mins' but didnt even respond to it to say that he couldnt.

i was gonna use some innovative shit as well ;_;

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi, I was just notified of this, but I have to leave like right now.

Would it be possible for you to wait until 7pm est?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)