Pure Aggression (OU Rain Offense)

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
PURE AGGRESSION

Ok, this is my first RMT, and probably my last for the Gen 5 era. I apologize if I mess anything up, or you think my team just looks awful in general =[. Without further ado...
(Edits have been struck through)
Analysis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy (Salamence) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 24 4 HP / 252 Atk / 232 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake​

Salamence is awesome. She can revenge kill, sweep, and just downright destroy enemy teams. She's here as the team's hammer, and is mainly used as a revenge killer and late-game sweeper. Also, she has great synergy with the team in general, as half the team does pretty well against Steel-types (Politoed, Whiscash, and Magnezone).

Moveset: Pretty standard, Dragon Claw to avoid getting locked into Outrage at a bad time, and Aqua Tail over Fire Blast as it's more efficient than Fire Blast on a rain team. Earthquake rounds it out for nice coverage.

EVs/IVs: Max Attack is a given, although the Speed EVs are just enough to outspeed max speed Jolly Haxorus at +1. The rest is pooled into HP for a bit of extra bulk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Politaro (Politoed) (M) @ Choice Specs Water Gem
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SAtk
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Surf Perish Song
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Politoed, the staple of almost every rain team. I stick to the team's offensive theme by using SpecsToed. Politoed comes in, summons rain, and usually dishes some serious damage with Hydro Pump or Surf before switching out, often resulting in a kill. He can use his bulk to come in several times if I need him to.

Moveset: Hydro Pump hits anything not immune like a train, Ice Beam deals with Dragons, HP Grass takes out the poor Gastrodons who think they'll get a free boost, and Surf is taken over Focus Blast for a few reasons. First, Hydro Miss can cause a total loss. Second, its moves hit everything neutral without it, and the few things that it needs Focus Blast for (basically, Ferrothorn and Abomasnow) force Politoed out anyway.

EVs/IVs: Everything pooled in to HP and SAtk, with the remainder in SDef. This maximizes firepower and bulk. The IVs allow for HP Grass with minimum Attack.

Johnny (Whiscash) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Hydration
EVs: 224 HP / 32 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake​

Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Whiscash? In OU? What the...". Well, hear me out on this. Whiscash in rain is an insane setup sweeper. With access to one of the best boosting moves in the game, and the amazing ability Hydration, it can easily get to +2, +4, or even +6 Attack and Speed. Unsuspecting opponents often get their whole team swept. It also brings a beautiful Electric immunity (Jolteon's its best friend), which is the reason I chose ol' Johnny Whiscash over Lapras. Finally, he's the team's only set-up sweeper, and usually the best wallbreaker. Also, there's something demoting about being swept by the catfish version of Wario.

Moveset: Allows it to run like it does. Earthquake could be replaced with Stone Edge, but I prefer the STAB and increased accuracy, as well as the ability to beat Jirachi out of rain.

EVs/IVs: Max SDef, as special attackers tend to be the ones who come out against it. 224 HP gives him 417 HP, its highest Leftovers number. The rest goes in to Attack, as the DD increase loves it. Overall, I chose to maximize bulk because he simply didn't have the stats to perform HydroRest otherwise.

Floyd (Tornadus) @ Life Orb Sharp Beak
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 8 Atk / 252 SAtk / 248 Spd
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Taunt
- Tailwind​

Tornadus is a beautiful thing. He manages to take on stall teams, while retaining the ability to do serious damage. He OHKO's CM Keldeo at +1, who would otherwise be a big threat to my team, as well as other powerful Fighting-types. Also, while he may seem light, he can usually take a hit or two, meaning he can sometimes get the kill off on Chlorophyll sweepers.

Moveset: Every move is valuable here. Hurricane in the rain does great damage, Superpower punishes special walls who switch in, Taunt spits on set-up sweepers and stall teams, and Tailwind can bring my team back from the brink of destruction against set-up and Chlorophyll sweepers.

EVs/IVs: Maxed SAtk, and enough Speed to outrun the Lati twins (a surprisingly common switch-in). The rest goes in to Attack, to give Superpower a bit more power.

Excision (Magnezone) @ Expert Belt Choice Specs
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SAtk / 168 172 SDef / 88 84 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]​

Magnezone plays the important role of crushing Steel-types beneath it, as well as taking on other powerful rain sweepers, such as non-EQ Gyarados and Starmie. He runs Expert Belt to allow for some extra freedom, while still OHKOing Ferrothorn out of rain (2HKOing in rain).

Moveset: Volt Switch allows for transition and accuracy if rain isn't up, Thunder hits hard, HP Fire is my main Steel-killer, and Flash Cannon is mostly filler, with a use every now and then against the occasional Weavile, or if I predict a switch in to Terrakion.

EVs/IVs: Maxed SAtk to hit Steel-types as hard as possible, 88 Speed to outspeed a lot of uninvested or partially-invested Pokemon (Scizor, Politoed, etc.), and the rest in SDef to help it take hits when it switches in or Volt Switches out. IVs allow for the use of HP Fire with minimum Attack.

Hideyoshi (Gothitelle) (M) @ Choice Scarf Specs
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 Spd 80 SAtk / 252 HP / 176 SDef
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
IVs: 3 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Trick​

If you get the name reference, you'll enjoy what its used for: trapping. Gothitelle has tons of uses, from making walls useless with Trick, to trapping important enemies (such as other weather starters), and even pissing off set-up sweepers. Gothitelle was the last addition to my team, and checks many things that normally would have given me trouble, such as Keldeo, Gyarados, and CM Reuniclus, as well as doing awesome damage to Chlorophyll Venusaur.

Moveset: Psyshock hits Special walls that he catches in his net, Thunderbolt allows him to hit water types hard, and HP Rock takes down Ninetales in the sun while hitting a number of other things. While HP Ground would let me hit Tyranitar, Gothitelle really can't take him anyways, so I use Rock to help kill DD Dragonite/Salamence.

EVs/IVs: Max HP to help tank hits, 220 Spd to go faster than unboosted max speed Timid Volcarona and everything below (with Scarf, obviously), and the rest in Defense to make it just as hefty as its SDef. IVs allow for HP Rock to be used, with minimum attack.

Former members
Hydreigon @ Expert Belt
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- Earthquake​

Was my sweeper, but I found Salamence to be much more effective.

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Leech Seed
- U-turn
- Stun Spore
Poor Whimsly was just too frail and couldn't do anything damage-wise, which slowed down my constant offensive pressure. Tornadus quickly replaced it.

Gastrodon @ Choice Specs
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 124 HP / 252 SAtk / 132 SDef
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Gastro was pretty solid, although it ultimately couldn't do much damage without the Storm Drain boost. Even after, his offensive presence was iffy. The only thing he had over over Whiscash anyways was water immunity, which pales in comparison to HydroRest.

Weaknesses

Dedicated, solid sun or stall teams can give me trouble sometimes. As far as individual Pokemon go, Breloom is probably the biggest pain, as he usually forces me to sacrifice something. DD Gyarados with Earthquake can also be a problem, though Gothitelle can OHKO them if they haven't boosted yet. A Chlorophyll sweeper in the sun can do a lot of damage, with Tornadus' Tailwind usually being my only hope of beating them. Finally, I lack entry hazards and a spinner, which I am keenly aware of. I haven't really been able to find something that does either and doesn't take away from the team, however.

Conclusion

Thanks for reading this RMT. Hopefully I didn't break any rules...anyway, I'm more than open for change suggestions. Also, thanks to Scotti for the makeover.

Last edited:
first i wud max out mences speed as u ned it to speed tie scarf rachi and avoid iron head flinching if it comes down to it.

id replace hp grass wit encore on politoed because scarfed hp grass dusnt do much and encore can stop set up sweepers.

i hope whiscash is working for u cause its pretty outclassed by gyarados which isnt as reliant on the weather.

If u really like taunt on tornadus leave it but u turn brings momentum which mite b more useful

hp ice is probably better thn hp rock on goth especially if ur gona kill dragons

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
first i wud max out mences speed as u ned it to speed tie scarf rachi and avoid iron head flinching if it comes down to it.

id replace hp grass wit encore on politoed because scarfed hp grass dusnt do much and encore can stop set up sweepers.

i hope whiscash is working for u cause its pretty outclassed by gyarados which isnt as reliant on the weather.

If u really like taunt on tornadus leave it but u turn brings momentum which mite b more useful

hp ice is probably better thn hp rock on goth especially if ur gona kill dragons
> A good point on the Jirachi outspeed, I'll change the speed EVs.
> Encore seems a bit out of place on SpecsToed, and I would be getting rid of the only Grass-type move on my team (real annoying against Gastro).
> Whiscash is working quite well actually, and Gyara would leave me with no Electric immunities and slightly more frailty.
> Taunt helps against stall teams by keeping them from using Protect, Sub, etc., and also keeps annoying teams like Prankster Riolu from beating me, as I have no other priority users
> I generally use HP Rock over Ice, because I'd rather kill Ninetales than Dragons.

Thank you for the response =]

fleurdyleurse

nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I generally prefer Dragonite to Tornadus, but I see your reasons (Tailwind). However, you would have a problem with Thunder from opposing rain teams/rain combatants.
This set of Dragonite should suit your offensive Playstyle:
Code:
Dragonite (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 108 SAtk / 148 SDef
Calm Nature
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
Indeed, Whiscash is generally outclassed by Gyarados, at with it's stats:
Code:
HP: 110
Atk: 78
Defense: 73
SP. Atk: 76
SP. Def: 71
Spd: 60
It is not hard to see why.
In fact, I believe Gastrodon is better than Whiscash for your team (even though you have used it before, I found a better set):
Code:
Gastrodon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Storm Drain
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SAtk / 84 Def
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Clear Smog
However, If you want Whiscash for Hydration, you could use Vaporeon:
Code:
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Lax Nature
- Rest
- Scald
- Protect
- Toxic
I see the reason for Gothorita: to trap. This is well done, though I suggest Thunder instead of Thunderbolt since it is raining.
Also, I suggest Choice Band instead of Choice Scarf since it is Psychic type.
On Politoed, you should not have both Hydro Pump and Surf. I suggest this set:
Code:
Politoed (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 64 SAtk / 40 Spd
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Protect
- Perish Song
or this set:
Code:
Politoed @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earthquake
On Salamence, give it Hydro Pump instead of Aqua Tail for the higher chance to kill.
Then, on Magnezone, give it Iron Head instead of Flash Cannon.

That's all I can do for your team. Good luck!

Last edited:

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
I generally prefer Dragonite to Tornadus, but I see your reasons (Tailwind). However, you would have a problem with Thunder from opposing rain teams/rain combatants.
This set of Dragonite should suit your offensive Playstyle:
Code:
Dragonite (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 108 SAtk / 148 SDef
Calm Nature
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
Indeed, Whiscash is generally outclassed by Gyarados, at with it's stats:
Code:
HP: 110
Atk: 78
Defense: 73
SP. Atk: 76
SP. Def: 71
Spd: 60
It is not hard to see why.
In fact, I believe Gastrodon is better than Whiscash for your team (even though you have used it before, I found a better set):
Code:
Gastrodon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SAtk / 84 Def
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Clear Smog
However, If you want Whiscash for Hydration, you could use Vaporeon:
Code:
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Lax Nature
- Rest
- Scald
- Protect
- Toxic
I see the reason for Gothorita: to trap. This is well done, though I suggest Thunder instead of Thunderbolt since it is raining.
Also, I suggest Choice Band instead of Choice Scarf since it is Psychic type.
On Politoed, you should not have both Hydro Pump and Surf. I suggest this set:
Code:
Politoed (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 64 SAtk / 40 Spd
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Protect
- Perish Song
or this set:
Code:
Politoed @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earthquake
On Salamence, give it Hydro Pump instead of Aqua Tail for the higher chance to kill.
Then, on Magnezone, give it Iron Head instead of Flash Cannon.

That's all I can do for your team. Good luck!

> I've tried Dragonite before, but Tornadus actually has a lot more immediate power, and access to Prankster Taunt on top of Tailwind. While Dragonite does take Electric a little better, it is still not an ideal lightningrod
> The reason I use Whiscash is because of the sheer amount of abilities he has. Yes, Gyarados has better stats, but it lacks electric immunity and Hydration. Vaporeon, again, has no electric immunity, and doesn't really have access to any good boosters (especially compared to Dragon Dance). Your Gastrodon set is interesting, but then I lack any set-up sweepers.
> Gothitelle can't learn Thunder, or I would use it =]. And do you mean Choice Specs? I'll probably convert to that in that case.
> I actually didn't know that Politoed could EQ. I'll probably change that, too.
> I prefer not to dabble in Special attacks for Salamence. Moxie increases the power of Aqua Tail over time, and it actually tends to do as much or more than Hydro Pump, as there is at least a 100 point difference between Salamence's uninvensted Special Attack and fully invested Attack.
> Why Iron Head on Magnezone? It's a Special Attacker, and doesn't really have a whole lot of speed, meaning the flinch chance is rarely useful.
Thank you for the rate =]

fleurdyleurse

nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
> I've tried Dragonite before, but Tornadus actually has a lot more immediate power, and access to Prankster Taunt on top of Tailwind. While Dragonite does take Electric a little better, it is still not an ideal lightningrod
> The reason I use Whiscash is because of the sheer amount of abilities he has. Yes, Gyarados has better stats, but it lacks electric immunity and Hydration. Vaporeon, again, has no electric immunity, and doesn't really have access to any good boosters (especially compared to Dragon Dance). Your Gastrodon set is interesting, but then I lack any set-up sweepers.
> Gothitelle can't learn Thunder, or I would use it =]. And do you mean Choice Specs? I'll probably convert to that in that case.
> I actually didn't know that Politoed could EQ. I'll probably change that, too.
> I prefer not to dabble in Special attacks for Salamence. Moxie increases the power of Aqua Tail over time, and it actually tends to do as much or more than Hydro Pump, as there is at least a 100 point difference between Salamence's uninvensted Special Attack and fully invested Attack.
> Why Iron Head on Magnezone? It's a Special Attacker, and doesn't really have a whole lot of speed, meaning the flinch chance is rarely useful.
Thank you for the rate =]
It's not to flinch, it's for the extra PP. Anyway, thanks for looking at my suggestions!

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Hi, got the request.

This is a really cool team you have here, using such underrated threats such as Whishcash, Tornadus-I, & Gothitelle, so huge props to you for using such a creative Rain team, as opposed to the bog-standard types of Rain teams that we usually see. However, I do see some flaws with your team that prevents it from being as good as it can be, so my rate will help iron out those flaws & improve your team even more. With all that said, let's get on to my rate. First up, I would like to recommend changing your Politoeds item to a Water Gem, over your current choice of Choice Specs. Water Gem is an incredibly useful item for Politoed, as it can bluff a choiced set by making the opponent think that its locked into a not very effective move, only to have them blasted by a Water Gem boosted Hydro Pump, which grabs a lot of surprise KOs on several things. Staying on Politoed, I'd recommend running Perish Song on it over your current choice of Surf. Perish Song helps shut down several setup sweepers that can threaten your team, which is a really long list, so I wont mention all of them here. Moving on with your team, I would like to recommend running Sharp Beak on your Tornadus over your current item choice of Life Orb. Sharp Beak is a fantastic item to use on Tornadus, as it boosts the power of Flying type moves by 20%, grabbing KOs that it wouldn't usually get when it's using Life Orb, plus it has no recoil, which is fantastic. Up next, I would like to recommend using Choice Specs on your Magnezone instead of Expert Belt, with an EV spread of 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe over your current spread. Choice Specs Magnezone is a fantastic wallbreaker, capable of breaking through several physical walls, namely Gliscor, Skarmory, & even some variants of Landorus-T. Now, the EV spread allows Magnezone to outrun minimum Speed Skarmory, while the other EVs are obvious, for maximum attacking power & the rest are thrown in there for bulk. Staying on Magnezone, I would like to suggest running Hidden Power Ice over your current choice of Hidden Power Fire. Hidden Power Fire has reduced power in the rain, & you don't want that, so HP Ice dispatches Gliscor, Landorus-T, & nearly every dragon typed Pokémon that you may come across. Well, that's all I have to say for now. I hope my advice helped. Have fun & good luck in your future endeavours!
Politoed
:
Choice Specs -> Water Gem
Surf -> Perish Song

Tornadus
: Life Orb -> Sharp Beak

Magnezone
: Expert Belt -> Choice Specs
252 SpA / 168 SpD / 88 Spd -> 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Hidden Power Fire -> Hidden Power Ice

~Dr Ciel

Really nice creative rain team. Wow that sounds so wierd, creative rain team lol. But you managed to pull it off with aplomb. However, there is a severe weakness to Scarfed Keldeo, as it outspeeds your entire team and does massive damage to all of its memebers. With that said, i suggest changing Gothitell to Latias. Latias is an excellent Keldeo counter/check and is pretty offensive too. You could use SubCM as a second win condition or LO as a wallbreaker.

Latias@Life Orb
Levitate
252 speed/72 hp/184 spattck
Timid

Psyshock
Draco Meteor
Surf/Grass Knot/Hp Fire
Roost

Also, your team has no hazard setter...>_< get a rocks user pls.

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
Hi, got the request.

This is a really cool team you have here, using such underrated threats such as Whishcash, Tornadus-I, & Gothitelle, so huge props to you for using such a creative Rain team, as opposed to the bog-standard types of Rain teams that we usually see. However, I do see some flaws with your team that prevents it from being as good as it can be, so my rate will help iron out those flaws & improve your team even more. With all that said, let's get on to my rate. First up, I would like to recommend changing your Politoeds item to a Water Gem, over your current choice of Choice Specs. Water Gem is an incredibly useful item for Politoed, as it can bluff a choiced set by making the opponent think that its locked into a not very effective move, only to have them blasted by a Water Gem boosted Hydro Pump, which grabs a lot of surprise KOs on several things. Staying on Politoed, I'd recommend running Perish Song on it over your current choice of Surf. Perish Song helps shut down several setup sweepers that can threaten your team, which is a really long list, so I wont mention all of them here. Moving on with your team, I would like to recommend running Sharp Beak on your Tornadus over your current item choice of Life Orb. Sharp Beak is a fantastic item to use on Tornadus, as it boosts the power of Flying type moves by 20%, grabbing KOs that it wouldn't usually get when it's using Life Orb, plus it has no recoil, which is fantastic. Up next, I would like to recommend using Choice Specs on your Magnezone instead of Expert Belt, with an EV spread of 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe over your current spread. Choice Specs Magnezone is a fantastic wallbreaker, capable of breaking through several physical walls, namely Gliscor, Skarmory, & even some variants of Landorus-T. Now, the EV spread allows Magnezone to outrun minimum Speed Skarmory, while the other EVs are obvious, for maximum attacking power & the rest are thrown in there for bulk. Staying on Magnezone, I would like to suggest running Hidden Power Ice over your current choice of Hidden Power Fire. Hidden Power Fire has reduced power in the rain, & you don't want that, so HP Ice dispatches Gliscor, Landorus-T, & nearly every dragon typed Pokémon that you may come across. Well, that's all I have to say for now. I hope my advice helped. Have fun & good luck in your future endeavours!
Politoed
:
Choice Specs -> Water Gem
Surf -> Perish Song

Tornadus
: Life Orb -> Sharp Beak

Magnezone
: Expert Belt -> Choice Specs
252 SpA / 168 SpD / 88 Spd -> 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Hidden Power Fire -> Hidden Power Ice

~Dr Ciel
> I love the Politoed set. Being able to fake both Specs and PerishToed seems really helpful, and also Perish Song + Gothitelle is downright evil.
> Sharp Beak on Tornadus sounds like an excellent idea as well, as it seems Life Orb saps poor Tornadus' health way too fast
> With Politoed freed from Specs, I will use them on Magnezone. I can't remember exactly why I chose 88 Spd EVs (I think Smogon's HydroRest Vaporeon set, which in hindsight isn't really that important to outspeed). The only thing about using Ice over Fire is that my team would now have a huge problem beating Ferrothorn in the rain.
Thanks for the rate =]

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
Really nice creative rain team. Wow that sounds so wierd, creative rain team lol. But you managed to pull it off with aplomb. However, there is a severe weakness to Scarfed Keldeo, as it outspeeds your entire team and does massive damage to all of its memebers. With that said, i suggest changing Gothitell to Latias. Latias is an excellent Keldeo counter/check and is pretty offensive too. You could use SubCM as a second win condition or LO as a wallbreaker.

Latias@Life Orb
Levitate
252 speed/72 hp/184 spattck
Timid

Psyshock
Draco Meteor
Surf/Grass Knot/Hp Fire
Roost

Also, your team has no hazard setter...>_< get a rocks user pls.
> You make a good point about Scarf Keldeo. I've tried Latias before, but it seemed to just get used as cannon fodder most matches. However, you have inspired me to change Gothitelle to:
Hideyoshi (Gothitelle) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 80 SAtk / 252 HP / 176 SDef
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SDef / 30 Spd / 3 Atk
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Trick
The SAtk guarantees an OHKO on Keldeo, and while Keldeo still takes a good chunk out of Gothitelle's HP, I can now check it.
> As I mention in the RMT, I know I don't have a hazard setter. Roserade is about the only one I can think of that works in rain and fits my playstyle, but I don't really know where I would fit one in my team. (Oh, what I would do to have Excadrill...)
Thanks for the rate =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)