Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
[23:25] <&> Agonist: /me makes a dumb edit
Order Availability: N/A

Time Zone: GMT -6 [MST]
Availability: I'm available at random times during the week, best time to find me is on the weekend. Send a PM for order updates after 2-3 days of no response.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-5257-3383
In Game Name: Halute (X) or Emu (Y)

General Rules
Please read these, they're pretty simple. I tried to make them as short as possible.

• Politeness: Try to be polite I don't trade with people who can't manage to do at least that.
  • No Redistribution is No Redistribution: DO NOT. Trade anything with my OT anywhere, at all. This goes for Legendaries and Breedables. You are, however welcomed to breed and trade their offspring. Credit me as the original breeder and I'll credit you if I use what we traded in my thread.
  • Splitting the egg: Please EXPLICITLY state if what you're offering me is a clone, because if you're offering me a clone of a breedable Pokemon you're getting a clone of my original parent. In all other cases I hand breed my breedable Pokemon.
  • It's Totally Legit, I Promise: Don't trade me hacks of any sort legal or otherwise. If you don't know where it comes from or how it was obtained and tell me, "but I know it's legit!" I'll probably ignore you.
  • No Blacklistees Allowed: I will not trade with those on Smogon's Blacklist under any circumstance no matter how much you ask me.
  • Be Patient: Do not ask me a hundred times a day if I'm done with your breed. I'm a very busy person and would like you to give me at least three days to complete what you asked for.
  • Clock's ticking: Try not to waste my time or yours. If you order something from me don't come back to me when I've finished it and tell me, "Oh I don't need it anymore. I got it from somewhere else." I'll probably be really annoyed at the time wasted and not be inclined to trade with you again. (Exceptions to this of course is if I take more than 3-5 days to complete your breed due to work or life throwing a wrench in my plans in the event of this occurring I will probably compensate you depending on severity with items, EV training and/or berries.)
  • Gender Bender: I normally don't do gender requests especially for females unless I'm interested in a female breed from you. (There are exceptions to this.)
  • Rejected, Dejected, Declined and Denied: Please do not take offense if I decline to trade with you or don't find anything interesting in your thread at one point or another. It simply means that I have all you're offering, can easily get it myself or I just don't find it interesting. Don't badger me with constant offers if I decline the first though. I will announce when I need breeding projects or anything of the sort. Don't be afraid to come back if/when you update your thread!
  • Basket Full of Soft-Boiled Eggs: I don't make trades in the form of TSV checked eggs for my breedables. Sorry, but I'm not inclined to breed an egg for you so that you can hatch it for yourself. If you wish to do so you can breed it off of the parent I trade you.
  • Formatting: I'd appreciate it if you didn't borrow my formatting without telling me, as long as you inform me you're wanting to use it go right ahead.
Pokemon for Tournament(s) Request Rules
If you don't want to read these, but you want something from me for a tournament. That's just too bad.

Make reasonable requests, because I can't stop time to breed a million competitive 'mons in two days.

• Up Above and Down Below: All of the "General Rules" above apply down here as well with the exception of, Formatting and a few addenda to others.
  • You Still Need to Be Patient: I know tournaments come and go pretty fast, but that's where you come in. Please don't wait until last minute to try and request something from me and expect me to spit it out in a day. Make sure to have yourself straight and set up with what you want and when you need it by. Know your dates, remember them, get your teams play tested and set up.
  • I Thought You Read Already: Review ALL Tournament rules for what you're attending before coming to me. Do not request something from me that is impossible to use during the tournament you're going to i.e. "Can I get a Stealth Rock Swampert for VGC? I heard those are VGC Legal." It's not this year, sorry to inform you. If you're attending VGC's of any sort this year/season MAKE SURE prior you know what you want is in the Kalos Dex. (This is subject to change whenever the rules and format change) I'm not perfect, so if you request something that is indeed legal for the tournament you're attending and can provide proof (such as the .pdf with the rules or the website with the rules) go right ahead. I like to be up-to-date. I'll try my best to do so.
  • Meiosis, Mitosis, Promoters and Vectors. What Does This All Mean?: If you're requesting one of my breedables that I have in stock. You WILL be receiving a clone of the parent I'm using to breed for others. If you're against cloning then I'm sorry I can't help you, my goal is to help as many as possible as quick as possible to get them ready to compete. If you have a special request for ability or egg moves I'll try to fill that for you (such as using an Ability Capsule to switch between A0 and A1 abilities).
  • Spitbacks: I am ready and willing to breed up a quick spitback or two for those who love to do the leg work in breeding themselves. Let me know I'll work with you.
  • I Am Unique, Mom Told Me So!: I will only accept ONE unique breed request per person, per queue. I don't have time to breed new egg moves or abilities on for everyone, so I need to limit this a little bit and I apologize.
  • Trophy? What Trophy?: Despite my Trophy Case containing competitively viable Legendaries, you still can't have them. Not even for tournaments. The only exception for this is if I've known you quite some time and know you won't redistribute my crap around at your leisure. I've seen it happen too many times and I wouldn't want it to happen to my Pokemon.
  • Can I Have Everything?: You can only request up to 3 Pokemon from me at a given time (includes a Unique Request, so 2+1). I'd like to know how it synergizes with your team or if you actually practiced with whatever strategy you've cooked up. Don't worry I cannot travel, so you won't see me at any tournaments and your secrets are safe with me. You don't need to publicly announce your strategies, but you can send me a PM explaining what the Pokemon you requested from ME do for YOU. The best thing to do is send me a Simulator link with you trying out your team or text explanation is fine too (you don't need to tell me everything).
  • Why Does This Cost So Much?: Requests that are going to be used to compete have little to no trading charge. 99.9% of the time they're free! At the very most I might ask for a BP item or something small like a Balm Mushroom. The only stipulation is, like anything else I breed, they're Non Redistributable, you cannot trade them. If I find you trading them anywhere or if someone catches you trying to trade my stuff, you will be declined from my aid ever again.
  • I Got This Thing To Go To-: I don't want people requesting Pokemon from me for some backyard unofficial boondoggle tournament. Local tournaments are fine so long as they actually have some merit, I'm not giving you things to compete in a tournament your best-friends, second cousins, uncle set up between 5 other competitors over who has to pay for the food tonight. Be concise with where your tournament is taking place, what time (or date) and if you're 100% going. Of course things happen and sometimes you just can't go to what you wanted to go to and that's fine, but don't take advantage of me.

What I Don't Want
Not interested in these in any circumstances. Don't offer them to me.

• Not interested in previous generation Pokemon (non-Pentagon) I can get those myself if I wanted to.
  • Not interested in shinies (the only exception to this is if you have an egg matching my TSV that's a good spread and wanted trade it to me or something. Not a clone of one [I want a clone of the egg, not the fully hatched Pokemon]. If it is a clone of one then it's a 1:1 trade or 1:2 if it's HP spread. I don't care if it's fully redistributable I won't be distributing it and it will be nicknamed and cherished specifically by me.)
  • Not interested in legendaries, non-Kalos or Kalos caught.
  • Not interested in breeding projects, EV training or captures (unless I specify this myself).
  • Not interested in cloning services.

Order Form
I will only take five orders at any given time and no more than that (try to limit yourself to 2 Pokemon per order per person). This number includes regular orders and tournament orders as well. Tournament orders usually get priority and all orders must be in this format:
Pokemon Name
Ability:
Nature Wanted:
Spread Wanted:
Egg Move Set Wanted:
Gender Wanted:
Ball choice:
Nickname (if wanted):
Ball* (In the event you get to choose and there's multiple choices)
Gender * (Only applies if I want an HP breed or a female from you that you get to choose gender)

Current Orders:

Post 1,000 yay.
/rj silently pets Esmeya.

Last edited:

Esmeya

Through the Ages
All of my cartridge and if applicable emulator OT/ID and TSV's (when they matter) will be listed here.

Gen III

[Fire Red][English] OT: Rika TID: 45685
[Leaf Green] [English] OT:
[Ruby][English] OT: Riko TID: 40307
[Ruby][English] OT:
[Ruby][Japanese] OT:
[Sapphire][English] OT: Igor TID: 26213 (No longer used for RNG)
[Sapphire][English] OT: Agmundr TID: 37916
[Sapphire][English] OT:
[Sapphire][Japanese] OT:
[Emerald][English] OT:
[Emerald][English] OT:
[Emerald][Japanese] OT:
[Gamecube - XD][English]
[Gamecube - XD][Japanese]
[Gamecube - Colosseum][English]
[Pokemon Box][English]

Gen IV

[Diamond][English] OT:
[Pearl][Japanese] OT: 『EUM』 TID: 00185
[Platinum][English] OT: □EUM□ TID: 27031
[Heart Gold][English] OT: Zennet TID: 19918
[Soul Silver][English] OT: Locust TID: 33439

Gen V

[White][English] OT: EMU(Zz) TID: 34798
[White][Japanese] OT: Sanoo TID: 36714
[Black][English] OT:
[White 2][English] OT:
[Black 2][English] OT: Locust TID: 62319

Gen VI

[X][English] OT: Halute(Zz) TID: 21913 TSV: 4018
[X][Japanese] OT:
[X][English] OT: Emu (Zz) TID: 17665 TSV: 2349
[Y][English] OT: Emu (Zz) TID: 49658 TSV: 3944
[Y][English] OT: Hasumi TID: [Lazy] TSV: 3262 N/A
[Y][Japanese] OT:
[OR][English]
[AS][English]

Last edited:

Esmeya

Credits

"Moneeee." (Toe Jam and Earl)
These are for people who have helped me, put up with me or lis
tened to me blather on like an old hag from day-to-day.
The value ratings are listed below:

1 Credit = A choice of one 50:50 gender ratio, 25:75 Female Pokemon* or one genderless Pokemon (No HP spread).
EV training 3 Pokemon for you (hopefully with 252/252 spreads so I don't have to tally much)*
Two or three berries from my list (2 Super Effective Dulls + Rarer Berry; 3 Super Effective Dulls; 1-2 Rarer Berries; 3 Standard Berries).

2 Credits = A choice of two 50:50 gender ratio, 25:75 Female Pokemon* or two genderless Pokemon (No HP spread).
EV training 6 Pokemon for you (hopefully with 252/252 spreads so I don't have to tally much)*
Four or Five berries from my list (2 Super Effective Dulls + 2 Rarer Berries; 3 Super Effective Dulls + 1 Rarer Berry; 5 Standard Berries).

3 Credits = A choice of three 50:50 gender ratio, one 12.5:87.5 Female Pokemon, three 25:75 Female Pokemon or three genderless Pokemon (No HP Spread)
EV training 9 Pokemon for you (hopefully with 252/252 spreads so I don't have to tally much)*
Six or Seven berries from my list (4 Super Effective Dulls + 3 Rarer Berries; 3 Super Effective Dulls + 3 Rarer Berries; 7 Standard Berries)

*I can give you male or females of what you choose (for instance if you want a male 75(Male):25(Female) that's perfectly fine too and nicknameable on request.

*Please give me time to EV train for you. I'm only one person.
Dark Ray = 2 Credits (Fellow bug catcher, really helpful assassinates bad people by swooping from building to building every night, Canada)

Shii = 0 Credits (She's nice to me though we don't talk too much, sometimes she's entirely too crazy and hyper for me, but that's completely okay. Credits are the least I can do!)

Agonist = 2 Credits (He'll probably never really use them, but that's okay. Answered arbitrary questions when I was brain dead and forgot how to count, obviously. Listened to me blather on like an old hag Grandma pretty much everyday)

Hozu = 2 Credits (He'll probably never use these either, but he's helped me a lot with arbitrary questions about Gen 3 RNG when I was trying to brush up on it recently and was the only one who bothered to answer my questions about setting up my crappy e-Reader + eon ticket stuff and lots of Metroid stuff and Fire Emblem and, you know Canada, thanks!)

Jio = 1 Credit ( :] :] :] :] Listens to be blather on from day to day. He's a good person, he also passed! Which I'm proud for him, except now he needs to stop sucking at life and start stomping in Pokemon )

Zari = 1 Credit (Because I feel like he's slowly murdering me with awful jokes everyday might as well give him one, you better use it or I'll throw you)

Sephirona = 2 Credits (Puts up with me more than anyone should have to, fellow starchy frand. Lovely girl, dreamer, full of spirit /cheese. Have some credotz 4 u )

Capt. Fail = 2 Credits (I haven't posted in SQSR in quite a long time, but when I did regularly he was helping people a lot and I like that. So, have some credits to return the favor)

Enrique = 1 Credit (Gave me a shiny imperfect Beldum, helped people a lot when I was more active in SQSR before, you know, dying. Promised to give him a credit when I finally made a thread)

SnoopysWorld = 2 Credit (Friendly, helpful, owns a donation thread. Except he's a butt FOR BADGERING ME ABOUT MY POST COUNT ;-; Think of these as donation credits, if you choose some breeds from me you're welcome to rebreed them and donate at your leisure! )

religiousjedi = 1 Credit (I know you don't like freebies, but I don't care you get one anyway)

Mackenzie = 1 Credit (Really nice to talk to, sometimes we argue, but it's never on a sour note. At the very most we end at an impasse and move on. A pretty dedicated breeder + TSV match hatcher even though that's not my thing. Check out their thread)

Shii - Flabebe [Blue Flower] Symbiosis (HA) in a Dive Ball for 1 Credit. Nickname request: Floris.

Shii - Cyndaquil, Blaze in a Repeat Ball for 1 Credit (Spitback)

Jio - Roselia, Natural Cure in a Friend Ball for 1 Credit. Nickname request: ❤Esmeya❤

Dark Ray - Pinsir, Mold Breaker in a Safari Ball for 1 Credit.

Last edited:

Esmeya

Porygon #137
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Modest/Quiet
Abilities: Download/Trace/Analytic (0 Speed only)
Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Trick Room Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0 (-Spd Natures only)
Egg Move(s): ????

Minccino #572
Nature(s): Jolly/Adamant
Abilities: Cute Charm/Technician/Skill Link (HA)
Standard Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move(s): [Aqua Tail, Knock Off]
Note: Need to upgrade parent.

Buneary #427
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly
Abilities: Run Away/Klutz
Egg Move(s): [Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Encore, Switcheroo]
[Ice Punch Fake Out, Encore Switcheroo]

Chansey #113
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Relaxed
Abilities: Natural Cure/Serene Grace/Healer (HA =
)
Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/x/31
Trick Room Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0 or 31/x/31/x/31/0
Egg Move(s): [Counter, Seismic Toss, Heal Bell, Aromatherapy]
[Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Metronome, Present]
[Aromatherapy, Counter, Seismic Toss]
Note: Need to upgrade Heal ball parent

Castform #351
Nature(s): Timid/Modest
Abilities: Forecast Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move(s): [Disable, Ominous Wind, Hex, Cosmic Power]

Miltank #241
Nature(s): Jolly/Adamant/Careful
Abilities: Thick Fat/Scrappy/Sap Sipper (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Hammer Arm, Double Edge, Seismic Toss, Punishment]

Bunnelby #659
Nature(s): Jolly/Adamant/Brave
Abilities: Pickup/Cheek Pouch/Huge Power (HA)
Trick Room Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Move(s): [Defense Curl, Rollout, Spikes]

Keckleon #352
Nature(s): Adamant
Abilities: Color Change/Protean (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Disable, Fake Out, Dizzy Punch, Recover]
[Fake Out, Magic Coat, Skill Swap, Recover]

Whismur #293
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Quiet
Abilities: Soundproof/Rattled [Scrappy] (HA)
Trick Room Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0
Egg Move(s): [Circle Throw, Extrasensory, Hammer Arm, Smelling Salts]

Dunsparce #206
Nature(s): Careful/Adamant/Jolly
Abilities: Serene Grace/Run Away
Standard Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Physical)
Egg Move(s):[Headbutt, Curse, Secret Power]
Note: Need to upgrade all parents except Luxury Ball.

Patrat #504 Nature(s): Adamant
Abilities: Keen Eye/Illuminate/Analytic
Egg Move(s): [Pursuit, Revenge, Assurance, Screech]

Teddiursa #216
Nature(s): Jolly/Adamant/Brave
Abilities: Pickup/Quick Feet
TR Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0 [N/a]
Egg Move(s): [Belly Drum, Close Combat, Crunch, Play Rough]
Note:
Parent from Tatertot

Tauros #128
Abilities: Intimidate/Anger Point/Sheer Force
Egg Move(s): [????]

Skitty #300
Abilities: Cute Charm/Normalize/Wonder Skin
Egg Move(s): [Baton Pass, Zen Headbutt, Wish, Cosmic Power]

Igglybuff #174
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Modest
Abilities: Cute Charm/Competitive
Egg Move(s): [Wish, Fake Tears, Captivate, Misty Terrain]
[Heal Pulse, Wish, Gravity, Captivate]

Girafarig #203
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Bold
Abilities: Inner Focus/Early Bird/Sap Sipper Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move(s): [Wish, Future Sight, Razor Wind]

Smeargle #235
Nature(s): Timid/Jolly
Abilities: Own Tempo/Technician
Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Special)
31/31/31/x/31/31 (Physical)
Egg Move(s): [Sketch]

Meowth #052
Nature(s): Timid/Jolly
Abilities: Pickup/Technician
Egg Move(s): [Punishment, Foul Play]
[Flail, Hypnosis, Foul Play, Amnesia]
Note: upgrade parents

Kangaskhan #115
Abilities: Early Bird/Scrappy/Inner Focus (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Comet Punch] (Friend, Great, Ultra)
[Endeavor, Hammer Arm, Double-Edge] (Timer)
[Disable, Counter, Circle Throw, Hammer Arm] (Safari)
[Stomp, Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, Circle Throw] (Level)
[Double-Edge, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Uproar] (Dream)
[Comet Punch, Double-Edge] (Nest)
Note: Upgrade all parents.

Vulpix #037 Nature(s): Timid/Modest
Abilities: Flash Fire/Drought (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Heat Wave, Hex, Extrasensory]
Note: Need to upgrade Dream ball parent.

Fletchling #661
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Careful
Abilities: Flame Body/Gale Wings (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Tailwind, Quick Guard]
Note: Need to upgrade Luxury ball parent.

Charmander #004
Nature(s): Modest/Timid (Char Y) Jolly/Adamant (Char X)
Abilities: Blaze/Solar Power (HA)
Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Char Y) and 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Char X)
Egg Move(s): [Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power, Air Cutter] (Char Y)
[Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, Belly Drum] (Char X)
[Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, Dragon Rush] (Char X)
[Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz, Belly Drum] (Char X)

Ponyta #077
Abilities: Run Away/Flash Fire
Egg Move(s): [Hypnosis, Morning Sun, Horn Drill, Low Kick]
Note: Upgrade all parents except Heavy and Fast Ball.

Torchic #255
Abilities: Blaze/Speed Boost (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Baton Pass, Night Slash, Reversal]

Cyndaquil #155
Abilities: Blaze/Flash Fire (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Extrasensory, Flame Burst, Reversal, Nature Power]
Note: Upgrade all parents except Pokeball.

Pansear #513
Abilities: Gluttony/Blaze (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Nasty Plot, Heat Wave]
Note: Upgrade parent.

Litleo #667
Abilities: Rivalry/Unnerve/Moxie
Egg Move(s): [Snatch, Entrainment, Yawn, Fire Spin]
Note: upgrade Repeat ball parent

Growlithe #058
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Impish/Naive
Abilities: Intimidate/Flash Fire
31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/x/31 (Mixed)
Egg Move(s): [Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun] (Physical)
[Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Heat Wave, Morning Sun] (Mixed)
Note: upgrade fast ball parent

Magby #240
Nature(s): Modest/Timid/Mild/Hasty/Naive/Naughty
Abilities: Flame Body/Vital Spirit
Egg Move(s): [Flare Blitz, Iron Tail, Cross Chop, Karate Chop]

Magby #240
Nature(s): Bold/Modest/Calm
Abilities: Magma Armor/Flame Body/Weak Armor
Egg Move(s): [Heat Wave, Acid Armor, Earth Power, Rollout]

Last edited:

Esmeya

Machop #066
Nature(s): Adamant/Brave
Abilities: Guts/No Guard
Egg Move(s): [Knock Off, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch]
[Close Combat, Quick Guard, Ice Punch, Rolling Kick]

Riolu #447
Nature(s): Naive/Hasty/Mild/Rash/Modest/Timid/Jolly/Adamant
Abilities: Steadfast/Inner Focus/Prankster [Justified] (HA)
Standard Spread: 31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/x/31 (Mixed)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (Special)
Egg Move(s): [Crunch, High Jump Kick, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch]

Pancham #674
Abilities: Mold Breaker/Iron Fist/Scrappy (HA)

Egg Move(s): [Me First, Quash, Quick Guard, Storm Throw]

Meditite #307
Abilities: Pure Power
Egg Move(s): [Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch]
[Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Fake Out, Quick Guard]

Mienfoo #619
Nature(s): Jolly
Abilities: Inner Focus/Rengerator/Reckless (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Low Kick, Feint, Fake Out, Knock Off]
Note: Upgrade parents.

Seel #086
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Timid
Abilities: Thick Fat/Hydration
Egg Move(s): [Stockpile, Swallow, Disable]

Froakie #656
Nature(s): Modest/Timid/Adamant/Jolly
Abilities: Torrent/Protean (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Toxic Spikes, Camoflague, Mud Sport, Water Sport]
Note: upgrade dive ball parent

Corphish #341
Abilities: Hyper Cutter/Shell Armor/Adaptability (HA)
Trick Room Spread: Not Available Currently
Egg Move(s): [Superpower, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance]
Note: upgrade repeat ball parent

Tentacool #072
Nature(s): Calm/Bold/Timid/Modest
Abilities: Clear Body/Liquid Ooze/Rain Dish (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Rapid Spin, Haze]
Note: upgrade great ball parent

Marill #183
Abilities: Thick Fat/Huge Power
Egg Move(s): [Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Perish Song]
Note: upgrade lure ball parent

Shellder #090
Abilities: Shell Armor/Skill Link
Trick Room Spread: Not Currently Available
Egg Move(s): [Rapid Spin, Rock Blast, Screech, Water Pulse]
Note: upgrade heavy ball

Slowpoke #079
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Modest/Adamant/Quiet/Relaxed/Sassy
Abilities: Oblivious/Own Tempo/Regenerator (HA)
Trick Room Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0 or 31/x/31/31/31/0
Egg Move(s): [Wonder Room, Mud Sport, Me First, Sleep Talk]
Note: upgrade dive ball parent

Ducklett #580
Nature(s): Timid
Abilities: Keen Eye/Big Pecks/Hydration (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Brine, Air Cutter, Me First]
Note: upgrade premier ball parent

Shellos (East) (West) #422
Abilities: Storm Drain/Sticky Hold
Egg Move(s): [Stockpile, Acid Armor, Memento, Yawn]
Note: upgrade dream ball parent

Wooper #194
Nature(s): Impish/Careful/Relaxed/Brave
Abilities: Damp/Water Absorb/Unaware (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Curse, Recover, Encore, Stockpile]

Panpour #515
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Jolly/Adamant
Abilities: Gluttony/Torrent (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Role Play] (Special)
[Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring, Low Kick] (Physical)
Note: Upgrade parent

Magikarp #129
Abilities: Swift Swim (Intimidate)/Rattled [Moxie] (HA =
)

Note: upgrade love ball/luxury ball parent

Goldeen #118
Abilities: Swift Swim/Water Veil/Lightning Rod (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Aqua Tail, Haze, Body Slam, Hydro Pump]
Note: upgrade safari, timer, repeat ball parents.

Qwilfish #211
Abilities: Poison Point/Swift Swim/Intimidate (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Aqua Jet, Haze, Astonish, Supersonic]

Horsea #116
Nature(s): Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest
Abilities: Swift Swim/Sniper
Egg Move(s): [Outrage] (Physical)
[Water Pulse, Octazooka, Muddy Water, Signal Beam] (Special)
Note: Upgrade moon ball parent

Carvanha #318
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Hasty
Abilities: Rough Skin/Speed Boost (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Brine, Hydro Pump, Thrash, Destiny Bond]

Relicanth #369
Abilities: Swift Swim/Rock Head
Egg Move(s): [Zen Headbutt, Aqua Tail]
Note: Upgrade Lure Ball parent.

Mudkip #258
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Careful/Relaxed/Impish/Brave
Abilities: Torrent/Damp
Egg Move(s): [Avalanche, Yawn, Curse, Wide Guard]

Squirtle #007
Nature(s): Modest/Timid/Bold/Calm/Quiet
Abilities: Torrent/Rain Dish
Egg Move(s): [Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring]
[Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Aqua Jet, Flail]
Note: upgrade female parent

Totodile #158
Abilities: Torrent/Sheer Force (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Crunch, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch]
[Crunch, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Metal Claw]
Note: Upgrade all parents except Pokeball.

Alomomola #594
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Impish/Relaxed/Careful
Abilities: Healer/Hydration/Regenerator
Egg Move(s): [Mirror Coat, Pain Split, Refresh, Tickle]
Note: Upgrade dive/heal ball parent.

Lotad #270
Nature(s):
Abilities: Swift Swim/Rain Dish
Egg Move(s): [Teeter Dance, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Sweet Scent]

Phione #489
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Timid/Modest
Abilities: Hydration

Feebas #349
Abilities: Oblivious/Swift Swim
Egg Move(s): [Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse]

Last edited:

Esmeya

Noibat #714
Abilities: Frisk/Infiltrator/Telepathy (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Switcheroo, Tailwind]
[Switcheroo, Tailwind, Snatch, Outrage]

Note: Upgrade Dusk ball parent for HA.

Starly #396
Abilities: Keen Eye (Intimidate)/Reckless (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Double-Edge, Feather Dance, Roost, Pursuit]

Rufflet #627
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Careful
Abilities: Keen Eye/Sheer Force

Farfetch'd #083
Abilities: Keen Eye/Inner Focus/Defiant (HA)
Egg Move(s): Quick Attack, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Revenge

Doduo #084
Abilities: Run Away/Early Bird
Egg Move(s): [Quick Attack, Brave Bird]

Tailow #276
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly (Modest/Timid =
)
Abilities: Guts/Scrappy (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Defog, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Roost] (Physical)
[Sky Attack, Boomburst, Pursuit, Brave Bird] (Special)
[Boomburst, Supersonic, Whirlwind, Roost] (Special)
Note: Upgrade Premier Ball HA parent

Swablu #333
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Modest/Adamant/Jolly/Careful
Abilities: Nature Cure/Cloud Nine (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Roost, Agility, Pursuit, Hyper Voice]
Note: Upgrade Dream and Premier ball parents + physical.

Pidgey #016
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Adamant
Abilities: Keen Eye/Tangled Feet/Big Pecks (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Defog, Uproar]
[Air Slash, Defog, Uproar, Brave Bird]
[Feint Attack, Brave Bird, Defog, Steel Wing]
Note: Upgrade moon ball parent

Cherubi #420
Abilities: Chlorophyll
Egg Move(s): [Heal Pulse, Weather Ball, Grass Whistle]

Turtwig #387
Nature(s): Jolly/Adamant/Impish
Abilities: Overgrow/Shell Armor (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Superpower, Seed Bomb, Wide Guard]

Chikorita #152
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Impish/Adamant
Abilities: Overgrow/Leaf Guard (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Leech Seed, Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain/Heal Pulse, Ingrain] (Physical)
[Aromatheraphy, Counter, Leech Seed, Body Slam] (Physical)
[Leech Seed, Grassy Terrain, Wring Out, Refresh] (Special)
[Ancient Power, Ingrain, Flail, Leaf Storm] (Special)
[Counter, Leech Seed, Ancient Power, Leaf Storm] (Special)
[Wring Out, Refresh, Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed] (Special)
Note: Upgrade Nest Ball parent.

Bellsprout #069
Nature(s): Modest/Timid/Rash/Naive
Egg Move(s): [Weather Ball, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Power Whip]

Tropius #357
Abilities: Chlorophyll/Solar Power/Harvest (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Leech Seed, Synthesis]

Roselia #315
Nature(s): Modest/Timid/Calm
Abilities: Poison Point/Natural Cure/Leaf Guard [Technician] (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Grass Whistle, Leaf Storm, Spikes, Sleep Powder]
[Leaf Storm, Spikes, Sleep Powder, Synthesis]
Note: upgrade safari and heal ball parents

Sunkern #191
Abilities: Chlorophyll/Solar Power
Egg Move(s): [Grassy Terrain, Helping Hand, Morning Sun, Leech Seed]

Pansage #511
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Jolly/Adamant
Abilities: Gluttony/Overgrow (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm]
[Low Kick]

Skiddo #672
Abilities: Sap Sipper
Egg Move(s): [Defense Curl, Rollout, Milk Drink*]

Oddish #043
Nature(s): Modest/Bold
Egg Move(s): [Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle]

Hoppip #187
Nature(s):Jolly/Timid
Abilities: Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard/Infiltrator (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Encore, Cotton Guard, Helping Hand, Seed Bomb]
Note: upgrade love, moon and dream ball parents + special

Ferroseed #597
Nature(s): Brave/Impish/Careful/Adamant
Abilities: Iron Barbs
Egg Move(s): [Worry Speed, Spikes, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock]

Petilil #548
Abilities: Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard/Own Tempo
Egg Move(s): [Healing Wish, Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Worry Seed]
Note: Parent from Adrima

Chespin #650
Nature(s): Impish/Adamant
Abilities: Overgrow/Bulletproof
Egg Move(s): [Curse, Quick Guard, Spikes, Synthesis]
Note: Upgrade parent.

Treecko #252
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Timid/Modest
Abilities: Overgrow/Unburden
Egg Move(s): [Synthesis, Leech Seed, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm]
[Crunch, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Leaf Storm]

Cacnea #331
Nature(s): Impish/Adamant/Jolly
Abilities:Sand Veil/Water Absorb
Egg Move(s): [Worry Seed, Seed Bomb, Switcheroo, Rototiller]

Last edited:

Esmeya

Koffing #109
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Impish
Abilities: Levitate
Egg Move(s): [Pain Split, Curse, Toxic Spikes]
Note: upgrade safari ball parent.

Ekans #023
Abilities: Intimidate/Shed Skin
Egg Move(s): [Sucker Punch, Switcheroo, Iron Tail, Poison Fang]

Croagunk #453
Nature(s): Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest
Abilities: Anticipation/Dry Skin
Egg Move(s): [Dynamic Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Cross Chop] (Physical)
[Vacuum Wave, Drain Punch, Acupressure] (Special)

Zubat #041
Abilities: Inner Focus/Infiltrator (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Hypnosis, Defog, Brave Bird, Pursuit]
[Giga Drain, Hypnosis, Defog, Brave Bird]
Note: upgrade parent

Seviper #336
Nature(s): Modest/Timid/Adamant/Jolly
Abilities: Shed Skin/Infiltrator (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Body Slam, Night Slash, Iron Tail, Assurance] (Physical)
[Wring Out, Switcheroo, Stockpile, Body Slam] (Special)
[Assurance, Punishment, Switcheroo, Final Gambit]

Gulpin #316
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Adamant
Abilities: Sticky Hold/Liquid Ooze
Standard Spread:31/x/31/31/31/31 (Special)
Egg Move(s):[Curse, Pain Split, Destiny Bond]

Trubbish #568
Nature(s): Adamant/Impish
Abilities: Stench/Sticky Hold/Aftermath (HA)
Egg Move(s):[Spikes, Rock Blast, Curse, Haze]

Helioptile #694
Nature(s): Modest/Timid
Abilities: Dry Skin/Sand Veil/Solar Power (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Electric Terrain, Glare]

Shinx #403
Abilities: Rivalry/Intimidate
Egg Move(s): [Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Double Kick, Night Slash]
[Ice Fang, Thunder Fang*, Quick Attack, Fire Fang]

Plusle #311
Abilities: Plus/Lightning Rod (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Sing, Wish, Discharge, Sweet Kiss]

Minun #312
Abilities: Minus/Volt Absorb (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Sing, Wish, Discharge, Sweet Kiss]
Note: find parent

Rotom #479

Tynamo #602
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Quiet/Brave/Jolly/Adamant

Baltoy #343
Nature(s): Bold/Calm

Trapinch #328
Abilities: Levitate*
Egg Move(s): None

Sandile #551
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Impish
Abilities: Intimidate/Moxie
Egg Move(s): [Thunder Fang, Pursuit, Double-Edge, Fire Fang]

Hippopotas #449
Nature(s): Impish/Careful/Brave
Abilities: Sand Stream/Sand Force (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Whirlwind, Curse, Slack Off, Body Slam]

Cubone #104
Nature(s): Adamant/Brave
Abilities: Lightning Rod/Rock Head
Egg Move(s): [Double Kick, Perish Song, Detect]

Diglett #050
Abilities: Sand Veil/Arena Trap
Egg Move(s): [Ancient Power, Feint Attack, Memento, Reversal]

Gligar #207
Nature(s): Impish/Careful/Adamant/Jolly
Abilities: Hyper Cutter/Sand Veil/Immunity
Egg Move(s): [Baton Pass, Agility, Sand Tomb, Feint]
[Baton Pass, Agility, Double-Edge, Counter]
Notes: Upgrade Dream Ball parent.

Last edited:

Esmeya

Abra #063
Nature(s):Timid/Modest
Abilities: Synchronize/Inner Focus/Magic Guard (HA)
Standard Spread:31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move(s): [Guard Split, Encore, Barrier, Guard Swap]
Note: Update Heal Ball parent

Natu #177
Nature(s):Timid/Modest/Calm/Bold
Abilities: Synchronize/Early Bird/Magic Bounce (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Roost, Feather Dance, Ally Switch, Haze]

Mr. Mime #122
Nature(s):Timid/Calm
Abilities: Soundproof/Filter/Technician (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Fake Out, Nasty Plot, Icy Wind, Teeter Dance]

Spoink #325
Nature(s):Calm/Careful/Timid
Abilities: Thick Fat/Own Tempo
Egg Move(s): [Trick, Whirlwind, Extrasensory, Mirror Coat]

Munna #517
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Modest/Sassy/Quiet
Abilities: Forewarn/Synchronize/Telepathy
Egg Move(s): [Baton Pass, Helping Hand]

Amaura #698
Nature(s): Modest/Adamant/Quiet/Brave
Abilities:Refrigerate/Snow Warning
Trick Room Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0 (Special)
31/31/31/x/31/0 (Physical)
Egg Move(s):[Magnet Rise, Discharge, Mirror Coat]

Aerodactyl #142
Nature(s):Jolly/Adamant
Abilities: Rock Head/Pressure/Unnerve (HA)
Standard Spread:31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move(s): [Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard, Roost]

Carbink #703
Nature(s):Bold/Calm
Abilities: Clear Body/Sturdy (HA)
Egg Move(s):????

Sudowoodo #185
Nature(s): Impish/Adamant
Abilities: Sturdy/Rock Head
Egg Move(s): [Stealth Rocks, Self-Destruct, Curse]
Note: find parent

Binacle #688
Abilities: Sniper/Tough Claws
Egg Move(s): [Switcheroo]

Onix #095
Abilities: Rock Head/Sturdy
Egg Move(s): [Stealth Rock]

Archen #566
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Naive/Hasty
Abilities: Defeatist
31/31/31/31/x/31 or 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Mixed)
Egg Move(s): [Knock Off, Head Smash, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse]

Tyrunt #696
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Brave
Abilities: Strong Jaw/Sturdy
Trick Room Spread: Not Available.
Egg Move(s): [Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance]
[Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang]

Larvitar #246
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Brave
Abilities: Rock Head/Sturdy
Egg Move(s): [Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage]
[Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock]
[Pursuit, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance]
[Outrage, Assurance, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock]
Note: upgrade lure, dusk ball

Last edited:

Esmeya

Snorunt #361
Nature(s):Timid/Modest/Jolly/Adamant/Hasty/Naive/Naughty
Abilities: Ice Body/Inner Focus/Moody
Egg Move(s): [Hex, Disable]

Smoochum #238
Nature(s):Timid/Modest
Abilities: Oblivious/Forewarn/Hydration
Egg Move(s): [Fake Out, Nasty Plot, Ice Punch, Wish]
[Meditate, Nasty Plot, Fake Out, Captivate]
[Miracle Eye, Nasty Plot, Wake-Up Slap, Wish]

Pinsir #127
Nature(s): Jolly/Adamant/Impish
Abilities: Hyper Cutter/Mold Breaker/Moxie (HA=
)
Egg Move(s):[Feint Attack, Bug Bite, Close Combat, Quick Attack]
[Close Combat, Feint Attack, Quick Attack, Me First]
Note: upgrade sport ball/lux/repeat parent

Larvesta #636
Abilities: Flame Body
Egg Move(s): [Morning Sun, Magnet Rise]

Scizor #123
Abilities: Swarm/Technician
Egg Move(s): [Defog, Baton Pass, Quick Guard]

Burmy #412
Nature(s): Impish (Sandy), Modest (Plant), Relaxed (Trash)
Abilities: Anticipation
Standard Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Sandy)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (Plant)
31/31/31/x/31/0 (Trash)
Notes: upgrade lure, dream ball and find friend level ball

Paras #046
Nature(s): Adamant/Relaxed/Sassy/Brave/Careful
Abilities: Effect Spore/Dry Skin
Trick Room Spread:31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Move(s): [Wide Guard, Rototiller, Counter, Leech Seed]

Scatterbug #664
Abilities: Shield Dust/Compound Eyes/Friend Guard (HA = Modern Only)
Egg Move(s): [Rage Powder]

Caterpie #010
Abilities: Shield Dust [Compound Eyes]/Run Away [Tinted Lens] (HA =
)

Weedle #013
Abilities: Shield Dust [Swarm]/ Run Away [Sniper]
Note: upgrade dream/sport parent

Surskit #283
Abilities: Swift Swim [Intimidate]/Rain Dish [Unnerve] [HA=[IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/4a/Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png[/IMG]]
Egg Move(s): [Hydro Pump, Psybeam, Signal Beam]
Note: Upgrade dream ball

Ledyba #165
Abilities: Swarm/Early Bird/Rattled [Iron Fist] (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Knock Off, Drain Punch, Dizzy Punch, Bug Bite]

Combee #415
Nature(s): Modest/Impish/Careful/Relaxed
Abilities: Honey Gather [Pressure]/Hustle [Unnerve] (HA =
)

Nincada #290
Nature(s): Jolly/Brave
Abilities: Speed Boost/Infiltrator [Wonderguard*]
Egg Move(s): [Feint Attack, Endure, Bug Bite, Night Slash]

Volbeat and Illumise #313 and #314
Nature(s):
Abilities: Illuminate (Oblivious)/Swarm (Tinted Lens)/Prankster (HA)
Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/x/31/31
Egg Move(s): [Encore, Trick, Baton Pass, Seismic Toss] (Volbeat)
[Encore, Baton Pass] (Illumise)

Dwebble #557
Nature(s): Adamant/Impish
Abilities: Sturdy/Shell Armor
Egg Move(s): [Spikes, Night Slash, Wide Guard, Rototiller]

Heracross #214
Abilities: Swarm/Guts/Moxie (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Flail, Rock Blast, Pursuit, Focus Punch]
Note: Dream Ball parent from Holy Goo of Goomy

Karrablast #588
Nature(s): Brave/Adamant
Abilities: Swarm/Shed Skin(Shell Armor)/No Guard (Overcoat)
Note: Dream Ball parent from Agonist

Yanma #193
Abilities: Compound Eyes/Speed Boost
Egg Move(s): [Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Reversal, Pursuit]
Note: upgrade friend/safari parents

Venipede #543
Abilities: Poison Point/Swarm/Speed Boost
Egg Move(s): [Pin Missile, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Take Down]

Wurmple #265
Nature(s): Modest
Abilities: Shield Dust
Note: upgrade lure ball parent

Last edited:

Esmeya

Goomy #704
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Bold/Calm/Jolly/Adamant
Abilities: Sap Sipper/Hydration/Gooey (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Iron Tail, Acid Armor, Counter]

Gible #443
Abilities: Sand Veil/Rough Skin (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Iron Head, Outrage, Thrash, Rock Climb]
[Iron Head, Outrage, Iron Tail, Sand Tomb]
[Outrage, Thrash, Rock Climb, Sand Tomb]
[Sand Tomb, Iron Head, Scary Face, Body Slam]
[Iron Head, Outrage, Thrash, Double-Edge]

Axew #610
Abilities: Rivalry/Mold Breaker/Unnerve (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Reversal, Counter, Night Slash, Iron Tail]

Bagon #371
Nature(s): Naive/Modest/Timid/Adamant/Jolly
Abilities: Rock Head [Intimidate]/Sheer Force [Moxie] (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Thrash] (Mixed/Special)
[Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Dragon Rush, Thrash] (Physical)

Dratini #147
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Timid/Modest/Calm/Careful/Brave/Quiet
Abilities: Shed Skin/Marvel Scale (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush]
Note: upgrade quick and dive ball parent

Misdreavus #200
Nature(s): Modest/Timid/Calm
Egg Move(s): [Shadow Sneak, Ominous Wind, Nasty Plot, Spite]
[Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento, Shadow Sneak]

Gastly #092
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Calm
Egg Move(s): [Disable, Smog, Clear Smog, Perish Song]
[Disable, Reflect Type, Clear Smog, Perish Song]

Litwick #607
Nature(s): Quiet/Modest/Timid
Abilities: Flame Body/Flash Fire/Infiltrator (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Heat Wave, Haze, Endure, Acid Armor]

Drifloon #425
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid
Abilities: Aftermath/Unburden/Flare Boost (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Body Slam, Haze, Destiny Bond, Memento] (Physical)
[Clear Smog, Haze, Destiny Bond, Memento] (Special)
[Defog, Tailwind, Weather Ball, Clear Smog] (Special)

Spiritomb #442
Nature(s): Adamant/Bold/Calm/Impish/Careful/Sassy/Quiet
Abilities: Pressure/Infiltrator (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Shadow Sneak, Pain Split, Foul Play, Destiny Bond]

Yamask #562
Nature(s): Bold/Careful/Sassy/Quiet/Relaxed
Abilities: Mummy
Egg Move(s): [Toxic Spikes, Nasty Plot, Memento, Imprison]

Duskull #355
Nature(s): Bold/Careful/Sassy/Calm/Relaxed/Impish/Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/0 (Physical)
Egg Move(s): [Memento, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Haze]
[Destiny Bond, Memento, Feint Attack, Pain Split]
Note: Upgrade Luxury ball parent.

Shuppet #353
Abilities: Insomnia/Frisk
Egg Move(s): [Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force, Pursuit]
[Destiny Bond, Disable, Gunk Shot, Phantom Force]
Note: upgrade Nest Ball parent

Pumpkaboo #710
Nature(s): Adamant/Brave/Impish
Abilities: Pickup/Frisk
Egg Move(s): [Destiny Bond, Bestow, Disable]
Note: upgrade Nest Ball parent

Last edited:

Esmeya

Deino #633
Abilities: Hustle [Levitate]
Egg Move(s): [Dark Pulse, Earth Power]

Absol #359
Nature(s): Naive/Jolly
Abilities: Pressure/Super Luck/Justified (HA =
)
Egg Move(s): [Zen Headbutt, Magic Coat, Play Rough, Megahorn]

Houndour #228
Nature(s): Hasty/Naive/Modest/Timid
Abilities: Early Bird/Flash Fire
Egg Move(s): [Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, Destiny Bond]

Purrloin #509
Nature(s): Timid/Modest/Adamant/Jolly
Abilities: Limber/Unburden/Prankster
Egg Move(s): [Foul Play, Copycat, Yawn, Encore]

Skarmory #227
Nature(s): Impish
Abilities: Keen Eye/Sturdy
Egg Move(s): [Guard Swap, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Brave Bird]
[Curse, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Brave Bird]
Note: Upgrade Heavy ball parent

Klefki #707
Nature(s): Bold/Calm
Abilities: Prankster
Egg Move(s): [Switcheroo]

Mawile #303
Abilities: Hyper Cutter/Intimidate/Sheer Force (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Seismic Toss, Metal Burst, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch]
[Fire Fang, Metal Burst, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang]
[Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Metal Burst]
[Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang]

Honedge #679
Nature(s): Quiet, Brave, Adamant, Modest
Abilities: No Guard (Stance Change)
Trick Room Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0 (Physical)
31/x/31/31/31/0 (Special)
Egg Move(s): [Destiny Bond, Wide Guard]

Aron #304
Nature(s): Adamant/Jolly/Relaxed/Brave
Abilities: Rock Head/Sturdy/Heavy Metal (HA=
)
Egg Move(s): [Body Slam, Curse, Head Smash, Stealth Rock]
[Curse, Stealth Rock, Head Smash, Superpower]
Note: upgrade timer ball parent.

Flabebe #669
Nature(s): Calm/Bold/Modest
Abilities: Flower Veil/Symbiosis (HA) [Blue Flower Only]
Egg Move(s): [Camouflage]

Swirlix #684
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Adamant/Jolly/Careful/Modest/Timid
Abilities: Sweet Veil/Unburden (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Yawn, After You, Belly Drum]

Spritzee #682
Nature(s): Bold/Calm/Modest/Sassy/Quiet
Abilities: Healer/Aroma Veil (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Wish, Refresh, Disable]

Last edited:

Esmeya

Feverish Friend Safari
I have access to all Friend Safari combinations and will take Friend Safari capture requests for those who want "do it yourself" starter Pokemon.

• I only take 5 requests per day, 3 requests per person maximum. (Subject to change)
  • I don't do specific natures, that's your job. I will do any gender and any Pokeball available in X/Y you request.
  • I only do Hidden Ability requests, the only exception is when the Pokemon is only available through Friend Safari in the entirety of X/Y.
  • In the event of a Ditto request for competitive play, I may decline it outright. Unless you actually offer something.
  • This depends on luck as such it sometimes takes upwards to an hour to catch what you request. Pokemon with three abilities (A0 + A1 + HA) tend to take me a longer time to catch than those with two (A0 + HA).
  • Majority of the trades will take place via GTS (see GTS info below). I don't have time or space to add individual people. The only exception to this is if your request takes an obnoxiously long time. If this occurs I will ask for item(s) that I can sell to buy more Pokeballs i.e. Nugget, Balm Mushroom, Pearl etc.
  • I will not bother doing special balls for genderless Pokemon. However; I catch most of them in Quick Balls and luckily most match Quick Ball.

Upload a Bunnelby* to the GTS asking for a Lv. 30 [Insert what you requested here (Evolution available in Friend Safari, i.e Venomoth not Venonat)], put my username in the description. Tell me when it's uploaded. PM me once and only once with the information.

*If you, for some reason or another, can't catch a Bunnelby tell me what you caught in its place. I don't want spitbacks from your box, special gifts or attached items for GTS trades. They will just get sniped faster and it'll become a less efficient process.

[Countless others in countless balls before I made this an official service]
$teele - Drifblim [Quick Ball]
Mewdraco - Drifblim [Quick Ball]
CTNC - Helioptile [Repeat Ball]
Albus - Golurk [Quick Ball]
evan0913 - Excadrill [Heal Ball]
Raichufan92 - Drifblim [Luxury Ball] + Pachirisu [Premier Ball]
Dubanubiel - Cloyster [Dive Ball]
Sylveon Girl - Venomoth [Dive Ball] + Hoothoot [Repeat Ball] + Tangela [Nest Ball] + Doduo [Nest Ball] + Mankey [Nest Ball]
SanjivG - Hoothoot [Nest Ball]
FairyTurtwig - Eevee [Luxury Ball] + Chansey [Luxury Ball] + Excadrill [Ultra Ball] + Pupitar [Nest Ball]

Last edited:

Esmeya

Berry Brigades Basket

I've collected pretty much all the berries available in the game so far and I grow them each day. I could easily clone them I guess, but I'd rather have something to do in between breeding eight million eggs, so here they are. If you request any of these berries all I ask is that you don't just use what I give you (in the case of EV berries) and actually grow them so you can have your own supply too. Most of these berries are 100% free (only if you ask for one), if you ask for more than one I might ask for a small money item in return, i.e. Nugget, Balm Mushroom, Star Piece, etc.

Status Recovery

• - Chesto Berry: Sleep Recover (Battle/Field)
  • - Cheri Berry: Paralysis Recover (Battle/Field)
  • - Pecha Berry: Poison Recover (Battle/Field)
  • - Rawst Berry: Burn Recover (Battle/Field)
  • - Aspear Berry: Frozen Recover (Battle/Field)
  • - Persim Berry: Confusion Recover (Battle/Field)
  • - Lum Berry: Any Status Recover (Battle/Field)
Recovery HP/PP

• - Leppa Berry: 10 PP Recover (Battle/Field)
  • - Oran Berry: 10 HP Recover (Battle/Field)
  • - Sitrus Berry: Little Bit of HP (Battle/Field)
Confused About Eating, Berries

• - Figy Berry: Restores HP may Confuse (Battle/Field)
  • - Wiki Berry: Restores HP may Confuse (Battle/Field)
  • - Mago Berry: Restores HP may Confuse (Battle/Field)
  • - Aguav Berry: Restores HP may Confuse (Battle/Field)
  • - Iapapa Berry: Restores HP may Confuse (Battle/Field)
EV-Reducing Berries

• - Qualot Berry: Raises Friendship lowers Def EV (Field)
  • - Hondew Berry: Raises Friendship lowers Sp. Atk EV (Field)
  • - Grepa Berry: Raises Friendship lowers Sp. Def EV (Field)
  • - Pomeg Berry: Raises Friendship lowers HP EV (Field)
  • - Kelpsy Berry: Raises Friendship lowers ATK EV (Field)
  • - Tamato Berry: Raises Friendship lowers SPD EV (Field)
Super-Effective Dulling Berries

• - Occa Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Fire] (Battle)
  • - Passho Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Water] (Battle)
  • - Wacan Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Electric] (Battle)
  • - Rindo Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Grass] (Battle)
  • - Yache Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Ice] (Battle)
  • - Chople Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Fighting] (Battle)
  • - Kebia Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Poison] (Battle)
  • - Shuca Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Ground] (Battle)
  • - Coba Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Flying] (Battle)
  • - Payapa Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Psychic] (Battle)
  • - Tanga Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Bug] (Battle)
  • - Charti Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Rock] (Battle)
  • -Kasib Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Ghost] (Battle)
  • -Haban Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Dragon] (Battle)
  • -Colbur Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Dark] (Battle)
  • -Babiri Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Steel] (Battle)
  • -Chilian Berry: Lessen the Damage of [Normal] (Battle)
  • - Roseli Berry: Super-Effective Dull [Fairy] (Battle)
"In a Pinch" Berries

• - Liechi Berry: Raises Atk in a Pinch (Battle)
  • - Ganlon Berry: Raises Def in a Pinch (Battle)
  • - Salac Berry: Raises Spd in a Pinch (Battle)
  • - Petaya Berry: Raises Sp. Atk in a Pinch (Battle)
  • - Apicot Berry: Raises Sp. Def in a Pinch (Battle)
  • - Lansat Berry: Raises Crit in a Pinch (Battle)
  • - Starf Berry: Raises One Stat in a Pinch (Battle)
Misc. Berries

• - Enigma Berry: Restores HP if hit by a Super-Effective Attack (Battle)
  • - Kee Berry: Increase Pokemon's Defense stat if hit by physical move (Battle)
  • - Maranga Berry: Increases Pokemon's Sp. Defense stat if hit by special move (Battle)

Last edited:

Esmeya

Vivillon Village

Not really interested in trading any Vivillons these are just here for my reference. General rule of thumb any event patterns displayed here are obtained long before Powersaves gets their dumb code (unless they're lightning fast for once). All Vivillon are #666 in the Kalos dex, so I'll only be marking Vivillon with different regional (language) names.

Vivillon (Prismillon)
Pattern: Pokeball
Nature: Gentle/Naughty/Modest
OT: Paris ID: 06014
Origin: X/Y
Level: 12 (UT ver.)
Met: Fateful encounter in Kalos [Pokemon Center]
Ability: Compound Eyes
IV's: 22/8/23/11/9/11 (Gentle)
14/18/14/5/6/29 (Naughty)
24/x/21/26/23/31 (Modest)
Move(s): [Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug]

Pattern: Fancy
Nature: Naughty
OT: GTS ID: 00108
Origin: X/Y
Level: 12 [UT]
Met: Fateful encounter in Kalos [Online Present]
IV's: 30/29/18/26/26/29 (Naughty)
Move(s): [Hold Hands, Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug]
Legitimate Wondercard, SR'd myself.

Pattern: Icy Snow
Nature: Timid
OT: Halute ID: 21913
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Move(s): [Poison Powder, String Shot, Stun Spore, Rage Powder]

Pattern: Modern

Pattern: Polar
OT: Sid ID: 60328
Level: 23 [UT]
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Move(s): [String Shot, Tackle, Stun Spore, Bug Bite]
Obtained from ium

Ability: Friend Guard
OT: David ID: 31371
Level: 21 [UT]
Move(s): [String Shot, Rage Powder, Stun Spore, Bug Bite]
Obtained from Dark Ray

Pattern: Monsoon
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Marine
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shield Dust
OT: Zelda ID: 10609
Move(s): [String Shot, Poison Pwoder, Stun Spore, Rage Powder]
Obtained from Sakuretsu

Pattern: Marine
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Tundra
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Savannah
OT: Martin ID: 08406
Move(s): [Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore, Bug Bite]
Obtained from MartinLancer

Pattern: Savannah
Move(s): [Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore, Bug Bite]
Obtained from Xen in an egg

Pattern: Ocean
IVs: 31/x/31/31/30/31
Obtained from Giveaway.

IVs: 31/x/31/20/31/31
Move(s): [Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore, Protect]
Obtained from Giveaway.

Move(s): [Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore, Protect]
Obtained from ium in an egg.

IVs: 31/x/31/31/30/31
Obtained from Giveaway.

Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Continental
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Sun

OT: F.Grama ID: 21405
Move(s): [Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore, Rage Powder]
Obtained from musicmeister as a gift. TSV Hatch.

Pattern: Sun
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: High Plains
OT: Gabe ID: 06318
Move(s): [Rage Powder, String Shot, Stun Spore, Poison Powder]
Obtained from user Gabe

Pattern: High Plains
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Archipelago
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Garden
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Jungle
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: Sandstorm
Obtained from Giveaway.

Pattern: River
Obtained from Giveaway.

Elegant

Meadow

Last edited:

Esmeya

Trophy Case

Things in this section will never be for trade under any circumstances. If you ask about them that means you didn't read this and if you didn't read this then I'll just ignore you. These are Pokemon with sentimental value to me, that I like immensely or mark some sort of achievement I was going for. They're just here for reference, sorry.

Yveltal #717
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Dark Aura
IV's: 28/31/31/25/31/31
Move(s): Oblivion Wing, U-Turn, Sucker Punch, Snarl

Notes: Staring new save file to soft reset a new one soon.

Zygarde #718
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Aura Break
IV's: 31/30/31/13/31/31
Move(s): Protect, Glare, Land's Wrath, Extreme Speed

Notes:

Mewtwo #150
Ability: Pressure
IV's: 31/19/31/31/30/31 [HP Steel]
Move(s): Calm Mind, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, [Psystrike]
Notes: Will teach it Psystrike when I feel like getting to level 100. UT.

Rayquaza #384
Nickname: Thamnophis
Nature: Naive
Ability: Air Lock
IV's: 31/31/29/31/31/31
EVs: 252/252/4 [ATK/SPD/SP. ATK]
Move(s): [Dragon Ascent, Dragon Pulse, Protect, Earthquake]
Notes: Untouched ver. available and allowed to die in both battles so there's no EXP/EV's. Battle ready ver. infected with Pokerus.

Giratina #
Nature: Modest (I) Timid (II)
OT: SUM2013 ID: 09303
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (I) 31/0/31/31/31/31 (II)
Move(s):
Notes: Summer 2013 Shiny Creation trio. Gen V. Legitimate Wondercard (2x).

Celebi #251
Nature:
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02211
Ability: Natural Cure
IV's:
Move(s):
Notes: Winter 2011 Celebi. Gen IV. Legitimate Wondercard (4x). Unredeemed.

Jirachii #385
Nature:
OT: GAMESTP ID: 02270
Ability: Serene Grace
IV's:
Move(s):
Notes: Gamestop Jirachi Event. Gen IV. Legitimate Wondercard (4x). Unredeemed.

Beldum #
Nature:
OT: Steven ID:11214
IV's:
Move(s):
Note: Steven's Beldum event. Gen VI (ORAS). Legitimate Wondercard (2x).

Pumpkaboo #
Nature:
OT: Spooky2014 ID:10014
IV's:
Move(s):
Note: Spooky 2014 Super-Size Pumpkaboo event for Trick-or-Treat Friendly. Gen VI (XY). Legitimate Wondercard (3x).

Arceus (アルセウス) #493
OT: デセルシティ ID:03075
Ability: Multitype
IV's: 29/29/31/31/29/31
Move(s): Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Earth Power, Judgement
Note: [Earth Plate] (M18) 光輪の超魔神 フーパ Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed code: M5SZ-NUWX-S8QE-TTYK. Proof available via request. Gen VI (ORAS). *

Arceus (アルセウス) #493
IV's: 31/30/31/x/31/31
Note: [Dread Plate] (M18) 光輪の超魔神 フーパ Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed code: [Insert here when not lazy] Proof available via request. Gen VI (ORAS). *

Arceus (アルセウス) #493
IV's: 30/14/31/30/31/31
Note: [Splash Plate] (M18) 光輪の超魔神 フーパ Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed code: M5TE-VUWZ-S8QE-GFDE. Proof available via request. Gen VI (ORAS).

Arceus (アルセウス) #493
Nature: Sassy
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/3
Note: [Insect Plate] (M18) 光輪の超魔神 フーパ Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed code: [Insert Code here]. Proof available via request. Gen VI (ORAS).

Arceus (アルセウス) #493
Nature: Jolly
IV's: 31/31/31/30/27/31
Note: [Zap Plate] (M18) 光輪の超魔神 フーパ Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed code: [Insert Code here]. Proof available via request. Gen VI (ORAS)

Arceus (アルセウス) #493
IV's: 31/31/29/24/31/31
Note: [Draco Plate] (M18) 光輪の超魔神 フーパ Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed code: [Insert Code here]. Proof available via request. Gen VI (ORAS)

Arceus (アルセウス) #493
IV's: 29/31/31/0/31/31
Note: [Spooky Plate] (M18) 光輪の超魔神 フーパ Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed code: [Insert Code here]. Proof available via request. Gen VI (ORAS)

Arceus (アルセウス) #493
Nature: [Whenever RNG works in my favor]
IV's: [Whenever RNG works in my favor]
Note: [Silk Scarf] (M18) 光輪の超魔神 フーパ Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed code: M5TE-UCEY-VCDN-F7EW and M5TZ-D43E-X9SW-R2XE. Proof available via request. Proof I-Z and I-X. Gen VI (ORAS).

[Insert more Arceususususucicici here]

Disclaimer: [Nintendo HK/TW sent me too many codes. Signed up for two received almost 10. Extra codes given on HK/TW boards and people who weren't able to get any elsewhere. Happy Easter eh?]

Kangaskhan (ガルーラ) #115
Nature: Brave
OT: 2015 Spring ID: 04035
Date met: 6/18/2010
Ability: Scrappy
IV's: 31/30/13/20/25/0
Move(s): [Fake Out, Return, Earthquake, Sucker Punch]
Note: [Kangaskhanite] Easter/Children's Day celebration. Only 2,000 given. Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed Code: [F5AZ88GGRDFWRHQH]. Proof available via request. NSTC-J redemption. .com assisted when 3DS was sent for repairs.

Kangaskhan (ガルーラ) #115
Date met: 01/01/2017
IV's: 20/25/12/11/18/31
Note: [Kangaskhanite] Easter/Children's Day celebration. Only 2,000 given. Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed Code: [F5AZU2ALDH2AAZCM]. Proof available via request. NSTC-J redemption. .com assisted when 3DS was sent for repairs.

Kangaskhan (캥카) #115
Date met: 6/18/2017
IV's:
Note: [Kangaskhanite] Easter/Children's Day celebration. Only 2,000 given. Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed Code: [F5AZGEZ75KHPQCK3]. Proof available via request. PAL redemption. User Broadsword117 assisted when 3DS was sent for repairs.

Kangaskhan (ガルーラ) #115
Date met: 6/18/2016
IV's:
Note: [Kangaskhanite] Easter/Children's Day celebration. Only 2,000 given. Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed Code: [F5AZTZDEMWGC2CF2] . Proof available via request. PAL redemption. User Xenial6 assisted when 3DS was sent for repairs.

Kangaskhan (캥카) #115
Date met: 6/18/2016 [Incorrect year :( ]
IV's:
Note: [Kangaskhanite] Easter/Children's Day celebration. Only 2,000 given. Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed Code: [F5AZU2XJJ75UXN52] . Proof available via request. PAL redemption. User Xenial6 assisted when 3DS was sent for repairs.

Rayquaza #384
Nature: N/A
OT: SG Summer'15 ID: 03145
Date met: 6/18/2015
Ability: Air Lock
IV's: N/A
Move(s): [Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Twister]
Note: Maxsoft Rayquaza. Legitimate Wondercard. Redeemed Code: [Insert here] . Proof available via request. NA redemption. We're never gonna be able to trade these at this rate anyway.

Magikarp #129
OT: ポケセン ID: 06265
Date met:
Ability: Swift Swim
IV's: 24/15/30/22/21/31
Move(s): [Splash, Celebrate, Happy Hour]
Note: PC Hiroshima Magikarp. Legitimate Wondercard. Local Wifi. Proof available via request. JPN redemption.

Magikarp #129
Date met:
Note: PC Hiroshima Magikarp. Legitimate Wondercard. Local Wifi. Proof available via request. JPN redemption.

Magikarp #129
Date met:

Keldeo #647
Nature:
OT: 12014 ID: Pスクラップ
Date met:
Ability: Justified
IV's:
Move(s): [Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Hydro Pump]
Note: Pokemon Scrap Event.

Shaymin #492
Nature:
Date met:
Ability: Natural Cure
IV's:
Move(s): [Growth, Magical Leaf, Seed Flare, Air Slash]

Victini #494
Nature:
Date met:
Ability: Victory Star
IV's:
Move(s): [Confusion, Quick Attack, V-Create, Searing Shot]

Registeel (Volfram Xe) #379
Nature: Careful
OT: Locust ID: 62319
PID: 0x22F2A71E
Origin: Unova (Black 2)
Met: Iron Chamber
Ability: Clear Body
IV's: 31/31/31/0/31/31
Move(s): Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch

Notes: Registeel is a dunderhead, but he's my favorite Regi because I like his cry. Volfram is the European name for W74 (Tungsten). Tungsten was picked because of Registeel's lustrous appearance and because its eyes remind me of the glass vacuum of a Coolidge X-Ray tube. Registeel also has 13 red dots ('eyes' and three on each hand) and Coolidge was patented for Tungsten up until 1913. Xe or [Xe] is the ground state configuration of Tungsten and since the entire thing wouldn't fit because Game Freak hates my naming choices his name was shortened to, "Tungsten Xe". Retail RNG. Gen V.

Regirock (Geb Sinai) #377
Nature: Impish
PID: 0x22F2A71E
Met: Rock Peak Chamber
Ability: Clear Body
Move(s): [Too lazy to tutor]

Notes: Regirock is probably my least favorite design and his shiny got destroyed Gen 6. I probably would've called it "Rust Bucket" if I caught one shiny instead or "Oxidated Bot". Instead, Regirock's name is Geb Sinai. Geb is the Eygptian god of Earth and he's a buttface who causes earthquakes all the time because he laughs a lot. It looks nothing like Regirock does which is unfortunate. Sinai is where Mount Sinai stands and Mount Sinai consists of the same minerals I figured Regirock would be of a.k.a. alkaline granite. Retail RNG. Gen V.

Mesprit (Yaksha Emu) #481
Nature: Bold
PID: 0x3E5B428A
Met: Celestial Tower
Ability: Levitate
IV's: 31/0/31/31/31/31

Notes: I don't really like Mesprit or any of that trio for that matter and all of their shinies look ugly to me, but I RNG'd it to give one to a friend awhile ago. Yaksha are spirits that give aid and care for the plants and trees and lash out at those who don't. Yakṣagāna is a form of sing and dance that tells a story similar to 歌舞伎 (Kabuki). Emu is a reoccurring theme for me ever since I was a child and it's an unfortunate play on events and emotions that won't be expressed. However, 笑む (Emu) means to smile, to bloom (happiness) or to be cheerful. Another way to use this and would be more correct in a sentence is 微笑み (Hohoemi) or 微笑む (Hohoemu). Plenty of my OT's are either Emu(Zz) [Sleeping Smile] or 笑む (Emu) where applicable. A lot of people thinks it stands for "Emulator" haha. Retail RNG. Gen V.

Azelf (Ama Erlang) #482

IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Notes: I see a lot of Jolly, Timid, Support-y sorts of Azelf around, but I wanted to try a Naive one. Probably the only one of this trio I can stand to look at for more than five seconds in 3D. Ama Erlang was chosen to be its name mainly because my names never fit. Ama is a corruption of 天叢雲剣 (Ame no murakumo + no tsurugi i.e. Kusanagi) as both Ama and Ame are used as identifiers. Erlang Shen is the Chinese god of "wisdom", foresight and truth and he's not the main god for that, but he does have a third-eye on his forehead which reminds me of Azelf's jewel. I think I've established I need a life at this point, but that's alright. Retail RNG. Gen V.

Notes: Gen V.

IV's: 31/3/31/31/30/31 [HP Steel]
Move(s):

Cresselia #
Move(s):

Nature: Calm
Ability: Flash Fire
IV's: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Move(s):

Virizion #
Move(s):

Cobalion #
Move(s):

Terrakion #
Move(s):

Kyurem #
Move(s):

Sableye # 302
Nature: Impish
Ability: Keen Eye
OT: [XXXX] ID: 49299
IV's: 31/30/31/x/31/31
Move(s): [Shadow Ball, Helping Hand, Feint Attack, Recover]
Notes: Gen III XD/Colo RNG Abuse via emulator on Wii.

Lunatone #337
IV's: 31/x/31/31/30/31
Moves: [Psychic, Baton Pass, Rain Dance, Ancient Power]

Scyther (Scizor) #123
Ability: Technician
OT: [XXXX] ID: 37985
IV's: 30/30/31/x/31/31
Moves: [Bullet Punch, Morning Sun, Superpower, Bug Bite]

Shuckle #213
Ability: Sturdy
OT: DUKING ID: 37149
IV's: 30/30/31/x/31/29
Moves: [Toxic, Substitute, Sludge Bomb, Encore]

Butterfree #012
IV's: 31/x/31/30/31/31
Noves: [Giga Drain, Morning Sun, Air Cutter, Ominous Wind]

[Will add more when not lazy]

Last edited:

Esmeya

Completed Trades

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy what I've bred for you.
1. My Enigma, Lansat and Starf berries for TheGamedawg 's 2 Nuggets and 1 Shuca berry.
2. My Timid [Dream Ball] Flare Boost (HA), Drifloon 31/x/31/31/31/31 for zero2exe 's Jolly [Safari Ball] Mold Breaker, Pinsir 31/31/31/x/31/31 ( F for F)
3. My Bold [Dream Ball] Natural Cure, Chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Gavin123 's [N/A] [Repeat Ball] Sniper, Remoraid 31/x/31/31/31/31 ( F for M)
4. My Timid [Friend Ball] Poison Point, Roselia 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Impish [Safari Ball] Sandstream, Hippopotas 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Arhan 's Modest Cholorphyll, Oddish 31/x/30/31/30/30 [HP Rock] (Two F's for M + HP)
5. My Timid [Heavy Ball] Levitate, Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Timid [Safari Ball] Levitate, Misdreavus 31/x/31/31/31/31 for evan0913 's Bold [Dive Ball] Magic Guard, Solosis 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Timid [Level Ball] Technician, Smeargle 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Tardigrade and Hubi) (Two F's for Two F's)
6. My Calm [Dream Ball] Soundproof, Mr. Mime 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Adrima 's Timid [Dream Ball] Leaf Guard, Petilil 31/x/31/31/31/31(F for F)
7. My Jolly [Moon Ball] Pure Power, Meditite 31/31/31/x/31/31 for TyVip 's Modest [Moon Ball] Natural Cure, Swablu 31/x/31/31/31/31 (F for F)
8. My Impish [Safari Ball] Sandstream, Hippopotas (Spitback) for Dark Ray 's Naive [Dream Ball] Rough Skin, Gible (Spitback) (F for F)
9. My Timid [Heavy Ball] Levitate, Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Dark Ray 's Adamant [Safari Ball] Technician, Scyther 31/31/31/x/31/31 (F for F)
10. My Timid [Heavy Ball] Levitate, Gastly (Spitback) for Holy Goo of Goomy 's Adamant [Dream Ball] Moxie, Heracross 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Anaplophora) (F for F)
11. My Calm [Dive Ball] (East) and [Dream Ball] (West) Storm Drain, Shellos 31/x/31/31/31/31 for pikamilk 's Timid [Luxury Ball] Lightning Rod, Pichu 31/x/30/31/31/31 (Fuyu M.) (Two F's for HP Ice M)
12. My Jolly [Friend Ball] Guts, Tailow 31/31/31/x/31/31 and Modest [Love Ball] Chlorophyll, Oddish 31/x/31/31/31/31 for TyVip 's Impish [Dive Ball] Prankster, Cottenee 31/31/31/x/31/31 and Jolly [Dream Ball] Sneasel 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Two F's for two F's)
13. My Adamant [Net Ball] Speed Boost, Carvanha 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Xeno598 's Modest [Dive Ball] Swift Swim, Lotad 31/x/31/31/31/31 + PP Up (F for M)
14. My Timid [Safari Ball] Rock Head, Bagon 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Naive [Premier Ball] Justified, Absol 31/31/31/31/x/31 for Arhan 's Calm [Premier Ball] Overgrow, Chikorita 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Two F for F )
15. My Adamant [Pokeball Ball] Shell Armor (HA), Turtwig 31/31/31/x/31/31 and Relaxed [Love Ball] (Shed Skin) Anticipation, Burmy (Trash) 31/31/31/x/31/0 for Tatertot 's Adamant [Level Ball] Pickup, Teddiursa 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Helarctos) and Quiet [Fast Ball] Sniper, Remoraid 31/x/31/31/31/0 (Marginatus) ( M + F for two F's)
16. My Naive [Safari Ball] Rock Head, Bagon (Smaug) 31/31/31/31/x/31 for Gabe 's Timid [Repeat Ball] Compound Eyes, Vivillon 31/x/31/31/31/31 (M or F for M or F)
17. My Jolly [Fast Ball] Flash Fire, Ponyta 31/31/31/x/31/31 for MartinLancer 's Timid [Quick Ball] Compound Eyes, Vivillon 31/x/31/31/31/31 (F for M or F)
18. My Timid [Dive Ball] Symbiosis, Flabebe 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Athelas) and Timid Forecast, Castform [Dream Ball] 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Tawhiri) for dr00 's Relaxed [Safari Ball] Sturdy, Aron 31/x/31/31/31/0 and Careful [Dive Ball] Fur Coat, Furfrou 31/31/31/x/31/31 (M or F + F for Two F's)

1. Gave Wombat4sale spitback [Sport Ball] Scyther (F)
2. Gave Crimzonlogic spitback [Love Ball] Horsea (F)
3. Gave Kumi-Boda spitback [Dream Ball] [HA] Aerodactyl (F)
4. Gave Chill Bold [Pokeball Ball] Trace, Porygon 31/x/31/31/31/31 [Data], Bold [Love Ball] Natural Cure, Chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 [Peach], Naive [Great Ball] Rock Head, Bagon 31/31/31/31/x/31 [Aegon], Timid [Dusk Ball] Hustle, Deino 31/x/31/31/31/31 [Drogon], Jolly [Great Ball] Rough Skin, Gible 31/31/31/x/31/31 [Sandslicer], Modest [Heal Ball] Gooey, Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31 [Slick], Naive [Level Ball] Intimidate, Growlithe 31/31/31/31/x/31 [Arrow], Adamant [Heavy Ball] No Guard, Machop 31/31/31/x/31/31 [Atlas] , Adamant [Lure Ball] Swift Swim, Magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31 [Leviathan], Bold [Quick Ball] Storm Drain, Shellos [East] 31/x/31/31/31/31 [Varian], Calm [Dive Ball] Flower Veil, Flabebe [Blue] 31/x/31/31/31/31 [Iris], Quiet [Dive Ball] Snow Warning, Snover 31/31/31/31/31/0 [Arare] and Modest [Master Ball] Pressure, Zapdos 31/04/30/31/31/31 HP Ice [OT: Edith ID: 32059] obtained via Giveaway, given to Chill on special occasion and I do not clone often]. (Care package, special order)

Pending Trades

Don't dillydally. Please pick up your Pokemon soon!

Cancelled Trades

Few and far between I hope. Sorry for any inconvenience if on my side and hopefully some warning was given on yours!

Last edited:

Esmeya

Gifts from Friendly Friends

Things in this section are also NEVER for trade, emphasis on NEVER. Don't ask me if they're available, don't try to bribe me via PM, don't message me on my wall trying to get me to trade them and don't subtly try to ease your way into getting me to trade them. They're simply listed here for organizations sake and to know that I have what's here already so I don't need it in another trade.

Agonist's Venonat #048
Ability: Tinted Lens
OT: Jay ID: 56532
Move(s): Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Giga Drain, Toxic Spikes
Notes: This was gifted to me by Agonist simply because Venomoth is the best and I haven't gotten around to MMing my own. Kalos bred. SV hatched.

Agonist's Kangaskhan #115
OT: Haley TID: 12462
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Move(s): Focus Punch, Double-Edge, Circle Throw, Hammer Arm
Notes: Didn't want it for free just for checking egg TSV's so I traded for this by giving him one of my shiny 5IV Eevee's. It still technically counts as a gift though I have some difficulty telling the difference between shiny and non-shiny Kang (or any mildy green Pokemon) I'm very appreciative for it. Kalos bred. SV hatched.

Agonist's Aerodactyl #142
Ability: Rock Head
OT: Lei ID: 15384
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Move(s): Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard
Notes: I forgot what I did for this and I'm not too keen on pink things, but a pink pterodactylus I can make an exception for. Kalos bred. SV hatched.

Tortured_Soul's Lileep (Halcurin) #345
Ability: Storm Drain
OT: Callum ID: 26335
IV's: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Move(s): Recover, Curse, Stealth Rock, Mirror Coat
Notes: Tortured_Soul MM'd this Lileep off of a parent that I gave him long before Pokebank was released worldwide (that delay, seriously). It's not perfect, but that's okay. He's a good friend of mine and likes green shinies and unfortunately I can't see them the way he does, that's fine. I appreciate him nicknaming it for me and gifting me this. Halcurin is a neurotoxin available in a genus of sea anemone it's not entirely dangerous to humans, but I know someone out there is going to gather a bunch of Hacurias' and sit on them, "and the Darwin Award goes to-". (Not really) Kalos bred. MM'd.

Agonist's Piplup (ポッチャマ) #393
Ability: Torrent
OT: サーチャー ID: 04282
Move(s): Water Sport, Peck, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance
Notes: This isn't Kalos native and it comes from Nagashima Spa Land (ナガシマスパーランド), event where they were handed out. However, this stems from an injected Wondercard and I'm completely fine with that. Agonist RNG'd it himself to make it shiny. I forgot what I did to get this from him (probably nothing since he's shoving free stuff on me 24/7), but I appreciate this gift. Piplup is adorable and generally everyone likes Penguins. I missed most events from Gen 4 and 5, so thank you!

Agonist's Shellder #090
Ability: Skill Link
OT: Raz ID: 32114
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Move(s): Tackle, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast
Notes: This was bred off of one of my parents, not that, that means much. I love Shellder/Cloyster and I accepted getting a clone of this from him because I never tried a Naive Cloyster before only Brave (TR) and Relaxed (Don't ask). I appreciate all the stuff he dumps on me though I wish I did more to deserve it. Friendly friends yay! Kalos bred. SV Hatched.

.com 's Pansear (Adiabatic) #513
Ability: Blaze
OT: Misty ID: 28585
IV's: 31/31/30/31/31/31
Move(s): Fire Punch, Tickle, Low Kick, Role Play
Notes: This was obtained as an egg from a giveaway that I picked up for .com. He took the time to hatch it for me, but decided not to keep a clone of it after. I asked for the nickname "Adiabatic" which is a reference to Pansear being able to control heat/fire and is an important part of thermodynamics. It's not mixed or special so it doesn't have Heat Wave, but it still has Fire Punch. Kalos bred. SV hatched.

Expert Evan 's Suicune (Fajin) #245
OT: goatEE ID: 30210
IV's: 30/31/30/30/31/31
Move(s): Icy Wind, Snarl, Tailwind
Notes: Received from Expert Evan's giveaway after he obtained his own, flawless - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest 'cune. It was a left over from his four week venture, Doomsday94 also owns a copy of this Suicune without the nickname seeing as he was only a few seconds late in posting after me. I requested the nickname Fa Jin to reflect hidden potential and a "Calm Mind" to go with the set I'm most likely going to use for it. Many thanks! Gen 6 SR. ORAS.

Dark Ray 's Scizor (Homaridae) #212
Ability: Swarm (Ability Capsuled to Technician)
OT: グーン ID: 06180
IV's: 31/31/31/1/31/31
Move(s): Knock Off, Superpower, Bug Bite, Defog
Notes: Goon's Scizor was given out via Wi-fi for 幻影の覇者 ゾロアーク (Zororak movie) from June 18 (my Birthday yay) to July 14, 2010
. Dark Ray RNG'd this himself and nicknamed one of them for me via Gen 4 TID abuse on an English game. It was gifted to me because fellow bug catcher and because I helped him transfer a lot of Pokemon over before Gen 4-5 Wi-fi shut down since his internet sucks monkey poop. Homaridae is another name for the family of marine crustaceans that include lobsters. Homeridae is a family clan that claimed to be related to the poet Homer. Sometimes one letter makes a world of difference! Gen 4 Event. Emu RNG.

[He who shan't be named]'s Articuno (Opik-Oort) #144
OT: [He who shan't be named] ID: 04093
Move(s): Extrasensory, Heal Bell, Haze, Icy Wind
Notes: This is an extra special gift to me and it means a heck of a lot to receive it though he probably doesn't care half as much as I do. I tried (and still do) SR'ing Gamecube legends for a lot of years now, but Articuno was one of the ones I was never able to get a decent spread + nature on. This one was RNG'd on XD specifically for me, with the nickname I requested, because this request was a little more complicated than others I offered to gift a clone of my Zygarde and Mewtwo in return. (I would give more, but I don't think he'll take it.) Opik-Oort, Oort or Opik has always been the name of my Articuno from Gen I all the way to Gen VI. The Oort cloud is a cloud of icy debris relatively near the sun and Proxima Centauri and is named after the astronomer Oort, Jan. The Opik-Oort cloud gives definitive boundary of the Sun's gravitational dominance. For this reason I usually name Moltres after Proxima Centauri, Proxima, Centauri or Sol/Solntse to show apposing forces and Zapdos after Lagoon (Meisser VIII) or Orion (Meisser XLII) due to magnetic/electric fields and plasma. Thank you so much! Gen 3 XD RNG Abuse via emulator on Wii.

[More to add soon]

Last edited:

Esmeya

Resources
Where what was used to make the thread, Pokemon information and various other things will go.

Standard item sprites - Bulbapedia, Serebii and Kaphotics for certain ripped sprites.
Language and Pokemon Type tags: Obtained from and ripped by Kaphotics.
Static Pokemon models - Serebii
Inverted item/Pokemon sprites - Flipped by me
Kalos Pentagon - Made by me
Shiny star - Bulbapedia
Vivillon Sprites - pokemonexperte and veekun
Shiny Pokemon sprites - Dark Ray and /u/dada from Reddit.

Balls:

Language Tags:

Pokemon Type:

Store Format
[Pokemon Image]
Pokemon National Dex #
Nature(s): Blah/Blah/Blah
Abilities: Ability 0/Ability 1/Hidden Ability
Standard Spread: x/x/x/x/x/x/x
Trick Room Spread: x/x/x/x/x/0 (-Spd Natures only)
Egg Move(s): [Blah, Blah Blah] or ???? (Genderless/Impossible to have Egg Moves)
Notes: Blahblahblah
[Availability] M: N/A F: 0

Example.

Stunfisk #618
Abilities: Static/Limber/Sand Veil (HA)
Egg Move(s): [Earth Power, Astonish, Me First, Reflect Type
]
Notes: Flat, cute and makes noises usually associated with flatulence.
[Availability] M: 0 F: 0

Masuda Corner
~Listed as reference only~

Includes Masuda Method, Giveaway egg, Friend Safari and Dex Nav shinies.

Friend Safari Mii/FC Reminder
~Listed to remember not to delete associated people~
DO NOT BOTHER ANYONE ON THIS LIST FOR THEIR SAFARI

dunpsarce, kecleon, ditto [ufoivy]
lilpup, audino, chansey [vacilli]
aipom, minnicio, chansey [Lauren]
Dunsparce, Minccino, Smeargle [pure]
teddiursa, loudred, eevee [felix]

Butterfree, Illumise, Venomoth [Roakre] personal friend
Combee, Volbeat, Heracross [Jedi] personal friend
combee, illumise, vivillon [justin] personal friend
butterfree, maqurein, pinsir [ja rod]
ledyba, beautifly, vivllon [zen]
paras, beatuifly, heracross [benz]

Mightyena, Cacturne, inkay [Derwin]
paniward, sandile, absol [dave]
pawniard, sneasel, liepard [caveman]
Vullaby, Sneasel, inkay [char]
mightyena, crawdaunt, absol [ace]
nuzleaf, sandile, sableye [Chrossler]

gabite, dragonair, drudggrion [Ace] Personal Friend - ur a boat
fraxure, noibat, druggion [KD]
gabite, shelgon, sliggo [FaBrYMaZZo]

dedenne, Electabuzz, luxio [BeUndead] Personal Friend
????, ????, ???? [David] Personal Friend - unupdated 3DS
electrode, stunfisk, menetric [vincente]
pachirisu, pikachu, zebstrika [RoadkiLu]
Electrode, helioptile, luxio [ice cream]
emolga, stunfisk, galvantula [jaycee]
emolga, electabuzz, luxio [alex] delete soon

deddene, spritzee, floette yellow [danny]
snubbel, swirlix, floette blue [graar]
togepi, swirlix, clefairy [bianca]
togepi, spirtzee, blue floette [jake]
swirlix, dedenne, red floette [shann]
kirla, jigglypuff, floette blue [potatoeman]

Machoke, Sawk, tyrogue [muffinhead] Personal Friend
meditite, pancham, hariyama [lobotomite]
mienfoo, throh, breloom [alan]
mankey, sawk, riolu [spencer]

ponyta, slugma, fletchidner [naggins]
pansage, larvesta, ninetales [antman]
charmeleon, ninetales, magmar [wes]
growlithe, pyroar, braxien [Zari] Personal Friend

farfetch'd, tranquil, hawlucha [Dave]
????, ????, ???? [/molder] Personal Friend - who even knows what 3DS this is?
doduo, woobat, tropius [rei]
farfetec'd, swanna, rufflet [azalel]
pidgey, hoothoot, tropius [leo]
spearow, woobat, rufflet [kitty]

shuppet, pumpkaboo, dusclops [callum] Personal Friend
shuppet, phantump, spiritomb [maria]
shuppet, phantump, golurk [matt]
lampent, phantump, drifblim [drunknherm]

pansage, ivysaur, gogoat [biosci] Personal Friend
????, ????, ???? [Topps] personal friend - too busy playing MH
????, ????, ???? [Smogonite]
sunkurn, pelital, quilladin [pep]
oddish, sawsbuck, quilladin [morgan]
tangela, swadloon, maractus [CFA]

phanpy, dugtrio, diggersby [Joe] Kind of sort of maybe, friend
sandshrew, camerupt, palpitoad [resse]
trapinch, maworak, diggersby [jmarsh]
phanpy, nincada, gastrodon [shawn]

snover, beartic, cloyster [john]
spheal, sneasel, dewgong [danny]
Delibird, Beartic, Pilowswine [Alex]
snorunt, bergmite, lapras [ralle]
????, ????, ????? [Locust] Too lazy to check

Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede [Nex] Personal Friend
seviper, ariados, toxicroack [john]
cascoon, ariados, drapion [jojo089]
Gloom, Whirlipede, Garbardor [Rauk]
cascoon, venomoth, muk [anonymous] Personal Friend

munna, wobbuffet, gothirita [jio] Personal Friend - :]
grumpig, sigilyph, xatu [BP]
abra, espurr, garafirig [scotty]
duosion, drowzee, sigilyph [teal]

Dwebble, Corsola, Barbicale [Sinsowa]
nosepass, pupitar, rhydon [steven]
dwebble, onix, shuckle [penguin]
boldore, magcargo, rhydon [steve]

Mawile, Klang, Klefki [chopper] Personal Friend
magneton, forretress, klefki [andy]
ferroseed, metang, bronzong [GM] Personal Friend
Mawile , Klang, ???? [evo25] Personal friend - too many 3DS
????, Metang, ????? [Cassie] Personal friend - cassie pls
magneton, skarmory, klefki [goatee] Personal friend
ferroseed, metang, excadrill [bimoody]

bibarel, floatzel, frogider [.] Personal Friend - once again who even knows what 3DS
bibarel, qugsire, azumarill [cryptic D]
octillery, wartortile, frodagider [s'up]
krabby, gyarados, frogadier [Steve]
panpour, floatzel, poliwhirl [hellsabre]

Gen III

[Fire Red][English] OT: Rika TID: 45685
[Leaf Green] [English] OT:
[Ruby][English] OT: Riko TID: 40307
[Ruby][English] OT:[Ruby][Japanese] OT:
[Sapphire][English] OT: Igor TID: 26213 (No longer used for RNG)
[Sapphire][English] OT: Agmundr TID: 37916
[Sapphire][English] OT:
[Sapphire][Japanese] OT:
[Emerald][English] OT:
[Emerald][English] OT:
[Emerald][Japanese] OT:
[Gamecube - XD][English]
[Gamecube - XD][Japanese]
[Pokemon Box][English]

Gen IV

[Diamond][English] OT:

Winter 2011 Celebi WC [March 06, 2011] Redeemed.
Gamestop Jirachi WC [March 05, 2010] Redeemed.

[Pearl][Japanese] OT: 『EUM』 TID: 00185

Sumusu Mew WC [November 15, 2009] Unredeemed.

[Platinum][English] OT: □EUM□ TID: 27031

Winter 2011 Celebi WC [March 06, 2011] Unredeemed.
Gamestop Jirachi WC [March 05, 2010] Redeemed.

[Heart Gold][English] OT: Zennet TID: 19918
[Soul Silver][English] OT: Locust TID: 33439

Winter 2011 Celebi WC [March 06, 2011] Unredeemed.

Gen V

[White][English] OT: EMU(Zz) TID: 34798

Summer 2013 Palkia [September 13, 2013] Redeemed.
Summer 2013 Giratina [September 18, 2012] Redeemed.

[White][Japanese] OT: Sanoo TID: 36714
[Black][English] OT:
[White 2][English] OT:
[Black 2][English] OT: Locust TID: 62319

Summer 2013 Palkia [September 14, 2013] Redeemed.
Summer 2013 Giratina [October 5, 2013] Redeemed.

Gen VI

[X][English] OT: Halute(Zz) TID: 21913 TSV: 4018

XY Torchic
GTS Fancy Pattern Vivillon
Summer 2014 Pokeball Pattern Vivillon
Summer 2014 Tough Pokemon Heracross
Spooky 2014 Super Size Pumpkaboo

October 2014 Shiny Gengar and Diancie

[X][Japanese] OT:
[X][English] OT: Emu (Zz) TID: 17665 TSV: 2349
[Y][English] OT: Emu (Zz) TID: 49658 TSV: 3944
[Y][English] OT: Hasumi TID: [Lazy] TSV: 3262 N/A
[Y][Japanese] OT:
[OR][English] OT: Emu TID: TSV: 2858
[AS][English] OT: TID: TSV:
[AS][Japanese] OT: TID: TSV:

Ash's Pikachu 7-11 Event (July 18th - 31st)
Sarena's Pancham 7-11 Event (July 18th -31st)
Pokemon Lab Pokemon Set [Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander] (July 8th - Oct 12th)
Corocoro Rayquaza (March 14th - May 15th)
Desert City Arceus (March 7th - Aug 31st)
Pokemon Center Wristband Jirachi (December 1st - May 28th)
Pokemon Scrap Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo (December 1st - May 15th)

Last edited:
Hi ! CMT for :

Nature(s): Calm
Abilities: Soundproof
Egg Move(s): [Fake Out, Nasty Plot, Icy Wind, Teeter Dance]
( Female pls )

Esmeya

All the best for this thread
Cmt for safari Ball:Trapinch,hippo and roselia
Hello, I updated just a couple seconds ago with a format for people to follow since it'd be easier for me. Thanks!

Pokemon Name
Ability:
Nature Wanted:
Spread Wanted:
Egg Move Set Wanted:
Gender Wanted: (Only applies if I want an HP breed, you get to choose gender)
Ball choice: (In the event you get to choose and there's multiple choices)

Last edited:
Hello, I updated just a couple seconds ago with a format for people to follow since it'd be easier for me. Thanks!

Pokemon Name
Ability:
Nature Wanted:
Spread Wanted:
Egg Move Set Wanted:
Ok
Pokemon:Trapinch,Hippopotas and roselia
Ability:Levitate,Sandstream and poison point
IV spread:31/31/31/x/31/31 for Trapinch and hippo and 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature:Adamant,Impish and Modest

YES!! I can finally post!!
Best of luck Esmeya!
Imma goona CYT for lots when I get my thread fixed up ^^'

EDIT: Never considered pm/vm... Facepalm... ^^;

Last edited:

Esmeya

YES!! I can finally post!!
Best of luck Esmeya!
Imma goona CYT for lots when I get my thread fixed up ^^'
You waited this long to post? Why? You could've just sent me a VM/PM of congratulations, anyway I have many more to add. I'm just really exhausted from work at the moment to fix up my thread anymore for the time being.

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)