Question about the Strategy Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. If it's not, please direct me to where I should ask it.

I love the look of the new Strategy Dex, but I've noticed it's missing a lot of functionality. You can no longer rank the full lists by stat, tier, type, or BST. And you can't really select movesets by tier.

Is Smogon planning on updating the Strategy Dex to offer these functionalities?

Also, this is much more minor, but are you guys planning on adding the intro blurbs back in? Those were really interesting/funny.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. If it's not, please direct me to where I should ask it.

I love the look of the new Strategy Dex, but I've noticed it's missing a lot of functionality. You can no longer rank the full lists by stat, tier, type, or BST. And you can't really select movesets by tier.

Is Smogon planning on updating the Strategy Dex to offer these functionalities?

Also, this is much more minor, but are you guys planning on adding the intro blurbs back in? Those were really interesting/funny.
The best place to ask something like this would be here. Anyway, the dex is still going through a lot of changes, which is why it's still in beta at the moment. Some of the older functions will be coming back, though I can't say for sure what will be back and what will be lost at this point. For now, expect it to continue to change as chaos continues to work on it.

I'm gonna lock this thread, just cuz this isn't the right place to ask these kinds of questions. If you have any more, feel free to follow that link and ask. Hope that helped~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)