Tournament Random Battles Mayhem Gauntlet (won by longhiep341 - see post #228!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
act, opp has refused to schedule in advance despite me asking numerous times and didn't show up to the time after they asked me to name a time today and overall has made my head hurt

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
My opponent was not able to battle today so I win
if you'd like, you can send me a message on Smogon requesting an extension. Otherwise, I'll coinflip the matchup considering that there's relatively equal effort on both sides.

Edit: No extension requested, decided to just coinflip

Last edited:

Isaiah

is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
1617002947566.png

Young Killer  vs  yzyszn3
Cheese5555  vs  PedroLindoUnico
gali  vs  Aurodian
Arkeis  vs  Rach

Round 3 Matchups:
Colteor
 vs  Jacked
Cheese5555 (queso now)  vs  Ransei
PokaPK  vs  Aurodian
Best Gal  vs  533mm
euFeatured  vs  Full House
longhiep341
 vs  Rach
Pujo  vs  Mossy Sandwich
Milkshook  vs  Young Killer
snorlax142857  vs  not a racist
brettwhite3  vs  Celever
karloco  vs  Roxiee
oreo salad  vs  Mammaluu

You have until Sunday, April 4, to schedule, play, and post your games.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor

gali  vs  Aurodian
Arkeis  vs  Rach

Round 3 Matchups:
Colteor  vs  Jacked
Cheese5555  vs  Ransei
PokaPK  vs  Aurodian
Best Gal  vs  533mm
longhiep341  vs  Rach
Pujo  vs  Mossy Sandwich
brettwhite3  vs  Celever
karloco  vs  Roxiee
oreo salad  vs  Mammaluu
What was the coinflip for? o.O I posted in-thread my victory early last week :P
I did a second win ggs! Got hella matchupped in g1 (Lilligant vs a team of 5 grass weaknesses and a Liepard) but the next two battles were p neat. Especially Hackmons Cup imo, but g3 I won a Flying vs Ground mu (me being flying).

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8randombattle-1306852891-vpsctjantko0x5muw8de40sqlmft0dqpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8hackmonscup-1306856856-ue4hzt8ohms1j7c7pzs0xb24veyaktfpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/...-1306861483-rhzdc5upowoje3gpd4xuae6i6i4ruq9pw

Zeep was concerned that because we played when he was under an alt the host might think the battles were fake so we did this lol

Isaiah

UM/OM Leader
What was the coinflip for? o.O I posted in-thread my victory early last week :P
Oh, that's right—not sure how I missed the post to be honest with you. Sorry about that.

Edit: Ah right, yours was the game w/o a replay
I think I read your Smogon conversation and totally forgot about the actual winpost somehow

gali  vs  Aurodian
Arkeis  vs  Rach

Round 3 Matchups:
Colteor  vs  Jacked
Cheese5555  vs  Ransei
PokaPK  vs  Aurodian
Best Gal  vs  533mm
longhiep341  vs  Rach
Pujo  vs  Mossy Sandwich
brettwhite3  vs  Celever
karloco  vs  Roxiee
oreo salad  vs  Mammaluu
How long do we have

Reactions: eu

Isaiah

UM/OM Leader
UPDATE:

If anyone has planned for their matches to be played tomorrow, keep in mind that with April Fools' it's likely that things like [Gen 8] Random Battle will have...changes. For the sake of preserving the integrity of "mayhem" formats, it's probably in your best interest to reschedule for a different day. I am open and willing to also give any extensions that people may need if this is a huge inconvenience for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)