Tournament Random Battles Team Tour 3 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rach

Banned deucer.
Hosted by Rach

Welcome to the third Random Battles Team Tournament! The Random Battles Team Tournament is a tournament involving eight teams battling it out to become the best team at randomized formats!

Each team will have twelve starter slots and three substitute slots, which will be drafted in a snake draft format on January 5th. This means that each team in a randomized order will select one player each round, which goes in a snake format of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The draft order is: Regirock, Diancie, Meloetta, Marshadow, Hoopa, Victini, Sky Shaymin, Raikou

Tournament Formats

The twelve starter slots are as follows. All formats will be played as a Best of 3.

Gen 8 Random Battle
Gen 7 Random Battle
Gen 7 Random Battle
Gen 5 Random Battle
Gen 4 Random Battle
Gen 3 Random Battle
Gen 8 Monotype Random Battle
Gen 8 Hackmons Cup
Gen 7 Super Staff Bros Brawl
Gen 7 Battle Factory
Gen 7 BSS Factory
Gen 7 Random Battle / Gen 7 Battle Factory / Gen 7 Hackmons Cup*

*(For this starter slot, one game of each of the three formats will be played in a match, all by one player. This starts with Gen 7 Random Battle, followed by the loser picking the next format, and the last format serving as a tiebreaker. If you wish to sign up and play the bo3 multi-format slot, then list "Bo3" in your preferred formats)

Signups

To sign up for the tournament, please fill out the form below using this format. Signups will close on January 3rd. The tournament is expected to start on January 6th, and the regular season will last for the following seven weeks with playoffs and tiebreakers happening afterwards. Please state any potential inactivity in this time when signing up.

Code:
Smogon Username:
PS Username:
Preferred Formats:
Timezone:
Foreseeable Inactivity:
Teams and Managers

The teams that will be participating and the managers that will be leading the teams are as follows.

Team Marshadow managed by MGenius and i want a lamp
Team Raikou managed by lvl100Blaziken (Fragments) and Odd Della Robbia
Team Sky Shaymin managed by cloudiness (Spyaro) and TacticalFacepalms (CasualDotExe)
Team Diancie managed by martha and Perish Song
Team Hoopa managed by A Cake Wearing A Hat (Cake) and Roginald
Team Regirock managed by Le-Hydra (6Roggenrolas) and Rage
Team Meloetta managed by Elgino10 (Elgino) and sagar0027 (frostyicelad)
Team Victini managed by A Random Duck and sharpclaw

Good luck to everyone who is signing up, and if you have any questions feel free to ask or contact any managers or staff members in our PS Room.

Last edited:

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Smogon Username: DrReuniclus
PS Username: DrReuniclus3
Preferred Formats: gen 8 unrated randbats, but really anything.
Timezone: est
Foreseeable Inactivity: I start work, but since I don't have to build should be fine.

Last edited:

Aeonic

we got to install microwave ovens
Smogon Username: Aeonic
PS Username: Aeonic
Preferred Formats: Gen 7 Random Battle / Gen 8 Random Battle / Gen 8 Monotype Random Battle/ Anything but SSB
Timezone: PST (GMT-8)
Foreseeable Inactivity: lol

Buy me for 3k and I'll teambuild

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)