Tournament Random Battles Team Tour - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Same deal as last week: now that the MU's are done, I've updated the standings. Differentials aren't reflected yet, still waiting on a couple of battles.

it's been a pretty wild 7 weeks! this is my first experience in a team tour setting (you can see my join dates; it really hasn't been that long since i joined the pkmn community as a whole) and i was a little apprehensive about comanaging a team without ever having been part of one, but thanks to the lovely YVELTALS being full to the brim of excellent players, this job's been kind of a breeze! i'm proud to see that my team has been able to maintain 1st in the leaderboard since week 4 (you're not stealing it now, victini) and am looking forward to slapping celebi the way we should've last week and getting those sweet custom avatars lgi

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since the outcome of my battle won’t change the result, I’ll give Panty&Stockings the win.

This was one hell of a tour and I really enjoyed it; would definitely do this again. Shoutouts to martha for being one hell of a manager and my teammates for makig this experience one of the best I’ve ever had in a tour. Best of luck to all the teams that made it to poffs. Peace.

Surgeon

venice bitch
is a Contributor Alumnus
officially out, grats to the four teams who made it and gl in poffs. it was super cool managing with cute user nui :blobnom: and couldn't have been more happier with the team, too bad that luck wasn't on our side this time but it was a very fun experience anyways, yall rock.

if i come back next year, im rebranding to something like gogoat or some shit so stay tuned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)