Random Cup Tournament - Round 3

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Hey guys! I'm sure most of you reading this probably know me but if not I'm one of the many Moderators on Pokemon Showdown!

The title should have given you a brief view on what this tournament actually is. As a Random Battler and Challenge Cup player on the ladder I honestly find these two meta games great fun to play which is why I decided to host this tournament. If you don't understand the format it's basically a combination of both Random Battles and Challenge Cup in one Tournament!

Battles
1st Battle - Random Battle (Single)
2nd Battle - Random Doubles Battle
3rd Battle - Challenge Cup 1 vs 1
4th Battle - Challenge Cup (Normal)
5th Battle - Random Battle Triples

Changed it up a bit guys to make it a bit more simple but it is best of 5 now^ It's pretty straight forward but whoever wins 3 out of 5 of the match goes through to the next round ^_^
Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. The punishment for this could be a server ban (which means an instant loss for you), forum infraction or disqualification. Think before you type, please.

Activity wins and scheduling: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS too. Unfortunately, I'll have to make some activity calls - I'll be making these based on activity posts (make these detailed, please, and explain why you deserve an activity win) and VM conversations, so be active and schedule as early as you can with your opponent. Use VMs and you will be fine. No extensions, sorry.

Disconnections and timer: A timer loss is a loss. No ifs, no buts. If you disconnect and your opponent's nice enough to replay that's fine, but they're free to take the win.

Ghosting and identity: don't take or give battle advice or make moves based on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught and you will be disqualified. Don't be silly.

Line-Ups
Pikachuun v Alf' [Alf]
trollface.jpg v losedude
Chenkovsky v SparksBlade
unfixable v ForgottenOnes
Anto v Psywaves
shartruce2 v Instant Apple Pie
xzern v Flying Types Rule!
Crestfall v Scene
Lasagne v majaspic22
Aelita v iTeddeh
Flame Emblem v Hewhoamareismyself
Jellicent v GGamer [GGamer745]
DeathxShinigami v sparktrain
Nineage v Luckstard. [BahaWin]
Kochi3
v G50 [Dodger50]
negusplease v Lyconik

Round 3 is here. Good luck everyone :]

Deadline is 1 week! The 30th November!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)