Random Doubles Launch Tournament

approved by Aeonic

Welcome to the Random Doubles Launch Tournament! Since the release of Generation 8 in November, Gen 8 Random Doubles Battles have been using the move sets assembled for the Gen 8 Random Battle singles format. No more! For the last few months platinumCheesecake and I have been spearheading the project to get actual doubles sets implemented, with a lot of help from our friends Salamanders, A Cake Wearing A Hat, and Kris, and others! We're happy to say that the sets have finally launched on the main Pokemon Showdown server, and to celebrate we'll be holding this tournament!

The Random Doubles Launch Tournament, hosted by myself and martha will be single elimination, with each match being a best of 3 in Gen 8 Random Doubles Battle. Rounds will last one week. To sign up, just respond to this thread with "in". Signups will last one week, closing at 12AM EDT, Saturday May 2nd. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of the hosts!

If in practicing for the tournament you have feedback on the format, please let us know in our set input thread!
in

approved by Aeonic

Welcome to the Random Doubles Launch Tournament! Since the release of Generation 8 in November, Gen 8 Random Doubles Battles have been using the move sets assembled for the Gen 8 Random Battle singles format. No more! For the last few months platinumCheesecake and I have been spearheading the project to get actual doubles sets implemented, with a lot of help from our friends Salamanders, A Cake Wearing A Hat, and Kris, and others! We're happy to say that the sets have finally launched on the main Pokemon Showdown server, and to celebrate we'll be holding this tournament!

The Random Doubles Launch Tournament, hosted by myself and martha will be single elimination, with each match being a best of 3 in Gen 8 Random Doubles Battle. Rounds will last one week. To sign up, just respond to this thread with "in". Signups will last one week, closing at 12AM EDT, Saturday May 2nd. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of the hosts!

If in practicing for the tournament you have feedback on the format, please let us know in our set input thread!
in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)