Tournament Randpoke Counterteam Tour | Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Activity. My opponent never responded (but was responding to other tours)

Activity. My opponent never responded (but was responding to other tours)
gonna call activity against cielbakasan since he try to schedule with me and I'm also kinda busy this upcoming weekend.
Activity, we had to fight at around 4 pm EST, I waited 2 hours and an half for my opponent to reply, and even though he watched my profile an hour or so ago never replied to me.
updated! although you won't be allocated a sub this week since the deadline is less than 12 hours away.

always preserve the 6-0 gg.
1527305525458.png

RE: DurzaOffTopic

Situation: The RU Tier leaders recently received information stating that DurzaOffTopic had been in a call with several users while laddering for the RarelyUsed Laddering Tournament - otherwise known as ghosting - resulting in DurzaOffTopic being tournament banned, as well as being forum banned.

Result: DurzaOffTopic has been forcibly removed from this tournament, advancing The Excadrill into round 2.

Last edited:

RE: stuuful12 vs byee

Situation: Stuuful12 has contacted byee in an attempt to organise a match for this tour, with byee not providing any response to stuuful12. However, in saying this, stuuful12 did not call activity on byee, resulting in me having to chance both players up to see if any form of contact had been made.

Result: Due to Stuuful12's failure to call activity before the allocated deadline (it is currently 03:23:40 AEST or GMT +10 thanks for waking me up noisy),both stuuful12 and byee have been disqualified from this tournament.

---

RE: ithrowrocksatkids vs Regrets

Situation: Regrets has contacted ithrowrocksatkids in an attempt to organise a match for this tour, with both players agreeing to play in "20-30 minutes". However, there has been no indication of any games occurring.

Result: Both players have been eliminated from this tour due to no indication of a game being held.

---

RE: lycan2500 vs seo.

Situation: neither player has made any attempt to contact and schedule with each other.

Result: Both players have been eliminated from this tour due to no indication of a game being held.

---

Closing remarks: It would be wrong for me to say that I'm genuinely disappointed in the sheer lack of effort put in by various players. I understand that this is supposed to be a fun tournament, especially considering how much of a joke I made it out to be during the signups phase by using finch emotes and a gmars quote as the title, but i'd like it if everyone were to still take this slightly seriously while still being able to have a good amount of fun. Anyways, I'd like to end this post by giving a special thank you to martha , who so graciously tagged everyone for me.

Round 2 will be up in a few days.
If someone could lock this thread, that would be fantastic.

Reactions: DKM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)