Tournament RARELYUSED PREMIER LEAGUE II SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
credit to keiran for the banner and to my nigga rob x11 for the photoshop

Welcome to the #Rarelyused Premier League. After an fun and successful tournament last generation, we're giving it another go! This will be a team tournament where the best RU players will be duking it out and showcasing all of their talent and luck. There will 6 teams in this tournament, each with potentially competent managers who are determined to lead their team to success. Last year, ultimate john SilentVerse and his appropriately-named team of johns, The Queer Quiver Dancers, managed to take it home with a win over Hot N Cold's Bel Ami Machokes in the finals. Who will take home the crown this year? I think it's pretty obvious tbh LOOOL call me god Let's find out!

Ka$h Money Kangaskhans - New Breed
Avaricious Arcanines - -Tsunami-
Erotic Explouds - atomicllamas
Roc-A-Fella's Rhyperiors - Pearl.
No-Fucks Fletchinders - Double01
fuc boi meme squadron, ft. slurpuff - 49

The metagames that will be played in this tournament will be BW1 RU (Stage 7), BW2 RU, XY RU, and ORAS RU. The format will be 1 BW1 RU / 2 BW2 RU / 1 XY RU / 3 ORAS RU. There will be a game between the managers each week as well in whatever RU format both agree upon (defaults to ORAS RU).

Signing Up:
Simply sign up using the following form:

Name:
Metagames Played:
Foreseeable Inactivity:
Example:

Name:
-Tsunami-
Metagames Played: BW1 RU, BW2 RU, XY RU, ORAS RU
Foreseeable Inactivity: none

Auction:

The auction will be held on Thursday at 8 PM EDT (GMT -4), and Week 1 will begin Monday, March 30. Each manager will be required to buy 7 starters as well as 2 substitutes minimum with 90k. The least a player can get drafted for is 3,000 credits.

Schedule:
The tournament will run for 5 weeks, followed by a playoff between the 2 teams with the best records to determine the victor.

Trades:
Trades may be conducted throughout the season until Week 5, and both players and money are up for trade. Keep in mind, there is no mid-season auction.

So, there you have it. Sign up! :]

Last edited:

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Name: ZanbakuResh, zbr
Metagames Played: BW2 RU, XY RU, ORAS RU
Foreseeable Inactivity: none

Last edited:

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Name: yung janna jesus
Metagames Played: BW1 RU, BW2 RU
Foreseeable Inactivity: if u make me play xy or oras i'm afking to play league

edit: also wtf where is dpp ru

Last edited:

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name: Imanalt
Metagames Played: Ghost manager, Mascot, Whatever you want to ghost me in, oras ru
Foreseeable Inactivity: nope

Name: Kingler12345
Metagames Played: ORAS RU, have working knowledge of BW2 RU as well
Foreseeable Inactivity: none after 23rd march

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)