Jolly Nature
EVs
252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Fake Out
Taunt
Low Kick
U-Turn

If the opposing poke can use stealth or spikes, reply with taunt
If not, then attack with low kick, or U-turn against metagross or Azelf leads.

Physical Wall: Leafeon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
EVs
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Wish
Protect
Leaf Blade
Heal Bell

My bulky phys wall and wish passer.
Main idea here is come in on an attack that I resist, and pass a wish, or heal bell, and on
a rare occasion Leaf blade.

Mix sweeper: Electivire @ Expert Belt
Mild Nature
EVs
40 Atk / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Thunderbolt
HP (Grass)
Cross Chop
Flame Thrower

Just a poke for attacking at the right situation. Thunderbolt if its a flying or water, hidden power grass if
he decides to switch to swampy or Empoleon (Too good) Cross Chop for Steel types like Metagross, and Flame thrower for against grass/ ice/ gengar etc.

Special Sweeper: Azelf @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
EVs
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Pyschic
Flamethrower
Grass knot
U-Turn

Alot of power invested into Special attack with 252 EVs, and specs. Comes with Psychic for fighters like Machamp, Scizzor, Lucario etc. Grass knot for Suicune, vaporeon, maybe even Snorlax and other bulky water types. And U-Turn in case I need to get out quick to something else such as: avoid gengar shadow ball, so switch to ambipom.

Physical Sweeper: Heracross @ Flame Orb (Guts)
Adament Nature
EVs
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Megahorn
Facade

I use flame orb because Guts negates the damage loss, and toxic orb would cause me to die faster. So, I come in with boosted attack to either facade against whatever. Megahorn for super damage from STAB, Guts (swords dance is just too good).

Support poke / tank: Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
EVs
248 HP / 212 Def / 48 SpD
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Roar

Tanker. He's the guy I bring if I sense a fire, electric, or ground move to punish and set up roar rock, or just counter say flygon with ice punch, or earthquake against metagross, or jolteon

Resistances / Weak points

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for your time on rating my team.​

I'd recommend replacing Electivire with

Zapdos @ leftovers
-Thunderbolt
-Heat Wave
-Hidden Power: Grass
-Roost

You lose the capacity to go mixed, but Cross Chop wasn't doing that much for you anyhow. Zapdos has a higher Special Attack stat and better typing/bulk. Roost lets you actually wall some things and helps to deal with his Stealth Rock weakness. You do lose to Blissey, however.

Vaporeon is used over Leafeon for a reason (that being a much better typing and more bulk) and can run a very similar set with either Surf or Toxic over Leaf Blade.

Ice Beam is generally preferred over Ice Punch on Swampert if you're not doing any attacking investment either way; Ice Beam has a higher base power.

Just going to quickly patch up a few things via changing pokemon but leaving the same roles:

-Use an attacking lead metagross over ambipom. It beats most leads with four attacks since you already have SR on Swampert. (Meteor Mash / Earthquake / Bullet Punch / Explosion) w/ Occa. With it you beat most Azelf, Machamp (50% of the time with occa), other Metagross, Ninjask, Heatran, and Infernape. I'd rather beat Heatran and Infernape than the almost non-existant Roserade and Smeargle. It also gives you a steel type, which you lack. KO a lead and then try and boom something else. Ambipom loses to most of the OU leads.

Use a Shaymin with leech seed over leafeon. It checks Starmie which is a problem to your team and can pass health via leech seed.

I'd replace Electivire with a choice scarf Rotom-w. It helps check threats (DD gyara, DDnite, and can trick walls and such). It also provides a solid counter to steels like metagross, lucario, and scizor.

With that you should be able to check stuff and lead more efficiently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)