Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 244 HP / 32 Def / 232 SpD
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog
- Bullet Punch

Specially defensive pivot with bullet punch to counter fairies and revenge kill. A slow u-turn allows frail pokemon to be brought in without being attacked. Roost provides recovery while defog is used to prevent the team from being worn down by hazards.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Lando functions as a physically defensive pivot with access to intimidate and a rocky helmet. Stealth rock helps to wear down the opponent's team. It also provides valuable ground and rock coverage.

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Serperior can be brought in through scizor or lando's u-turn in favourable matchups. Substitute helps to protect from status and eases switches. Leech seed provides recovery and can also be used on switches. Leaf storm is powerful STAB that also ups serperior's sp att, while hidden power ground helps to deal with heatran and magnezone.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 212 SpD / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth power
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic

Specially defensive heatran is good for switching into special attackers and walls. Its access to taunt and toxic allows it to shut down defensive pokemon like chansey, while stealth rock is useful in case lando dies early. Lava plume is solid STAB with a chance to burn. Earth power helps to deal with other heatran as well as bulky poison types such as tentacruel.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

This set helps to shut down walls and set up sweepers by giving them choice scarf. Volt switch allows it to pivot into scizor or heatran against grass types and other counters. Hydro pump is a strong STAB move, while thunderbolt allows it to reliably take out flying types.

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Poison Jab
- Endeavor
- Protect

My lead/anti-lead which helps to set up at least one layer of spikes while baiting attacks from common leads such as heatran and landorus. Endeavor is used so that the opponent's pokemon will be left with 1 hp, as well as helping to build momentum through the switch in after it faints. Protect is to ensure that it can outspeed almost anything. The best move I can think of for the 4th slot is poison jab, but I am open to suggestions.

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm a little confused here, Gen 6 but no Mega? Scizor would make for an ideal Mega for the team and can provide your team with an additional wincon by using Swords Dance > Defog. I'd also opt for a more physically defensive spread to better set up on threats like Mega Metagross and Azumarill that Mega Scizor is supposed to check. A spread of 248 HP 100 Def 160 SDef Impish should be considered.
The team is actually already well structured to support this kind of build, with Rotom/Tran covering bulky steels and Serp checking bulky waters.
You open yourself a bit to Spike stacking but you'll also be less passive overall.

Next I'd like to make a couple changes to adapt to the current metagame and strengthen the team as a whole.
Tornadus, a ludicrously common staple, looks a bit annoying to deal with as it can harass a lot of your team and depending on its moveset Heatran may not be sufficient to deal with it. As it is your Rotom will quickly get knocked off and worn down by Torns, all the while failing to KO with Scarfed Bolt anyway. As a result, I'd like to shift your Rotom to a more specially defensive set with Pain Split to better suffucate Torns' presence in addition to serving as a better Keldeo pivot/check, another Pokemon that could prove troublesome to the team in its current form. It seemed to me like the team leaned heavy towards being more of a bulky balance team so a SDef Rotom serves to rounds out your defensive backbone. Thunder wave on this Rotom can help make up for the loss in speed on the team.

Lastly, Scolipede is a bit of a gimmick that wont fly at higher levels of play. This team really doesnt punish Defog well enough to justify whats essentially a suicide hazards lead, not to mention you used Defog yourself. This is not an HO team. Instead, I want to use this slot to curb the Screens Serp HO thats been rampant both in tours and ladder at the moment by recommending an Offensive Taunt Tornadus in this slot instead.
This type of Torn is fairly unexpected right now and it gives your team a bit more immediate punch as well as speed while halting both hazard leads and screens users in their tracks. HP Ice is chosen as coverage because I'm also seeing a slight weakness to SDef Gliscor with the change to Rotom's set, plus Chomp and Lando are very common Rocks setters to hit reliably with this. Finally, Brick Break is a neat little tech in case screens do end up going up while still being solid coverage. It OHKOes HO staple Bisharp with ease while still cleanly 2HKOing Excadrill and 2HKOing offensive Heatran after rocks. The set is a nasty surprise for those expecting to pivot around the standard AV set, and it synergizes well with Serperior threatening the sets biggest counter, Rotom.

Lastly, if you really want to run a Scarfer you could delegate that role to Landorus-Therian and give Heatran Stealth Rock, but I'm honestly not convinced this is needed and Landorus' reliability as a rocks setter is appreciated and probably not worth giving up. Plus I do like the idea of Tran as a stallbreaker. Additionally, you could consider giving Landorus Leftovers to help it stick around a bit more to take some heat off of Scizor (perhaps literally) to check physical threats throughout the game (especially stuff like MegaCham is a little monkaS without bulky Lando as a pivot). But again, these are optional changes.

TL:DR
SD Mega Scizor > normal Defog Scizor
SDef Dual Status Rotom > Scarf Rotom
Offensive Taunt Torn-T > Scolipede

My version: Untitled 214 (pokepast.es)

Hope I helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)