Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Thunder Wave
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
  • It's the first physic wall of my team. Thunder wave it's for paralize and it makes a good combination with leech seed and leftovers. Stealth rock it's important in teams, and it's really bulky. Gyro ball is the damage move. Knock off and power whip are other options, but I prefer knock off to them. You can choose rocky helmet, but I prefer leftovers because I don't need more damage.
Blissey_by_okk.png

Peggwin (Blissey) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Flamethrower/ Seismic toss
  • Blissey it's a good support and a great special wall. Toxic is for a progresive damage and it makes a good combination with protect. Wish for recover Blissey and all the team. You can choose flamethrower or seismic toss for make damage. Natural cure it's for heal status changes.
  • Chansey is another option in the team.
pokemon_shiny_chandelure_by_chrisyaro-d74rf43.jpg

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Trick
  • Choice scarf Chandelure is the special sweeper of the team. It has inmunity to fire and fighting, very important for blissey and ferrothorn. Flamethrower and shadow ball are the STAB moves, and energy ball is for water, ground and rock. Trick is for trapp pokémons in a only move. Modest nature and choice scarf makes chandelure a very good especial sweeper, with 427 Special attack and 259x1,5 Speed.
534___shiny_conkeldurr_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d32upc8.png

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sheer Force/ Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
  • Assault vest Conkeldurr has good defenses and attack, and it's the first physical sweeper of the team. Drain punch is for recover, much punch as the priority move, knock off for ghosts and ice punch for flying and dragons. You can choose sheer force or guts. With assault vest, conkeldurr is a good physical sweeper and a especial wall, but you must be carefull with physical sweepers. Conkeldurr is very important because it has much punch.
shiny_mega_aerodactyl_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d7mnhcv.png

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide/ Stone edge
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Thunder Fang
  • The Mega of this team is aerodactyl. It's the fast physical sweeper. Rock slide/ Stont edge and Aerial ace are the STAB moves. Earthquake is for steel, and thunder fang is for water and Skarmory. Jolly nature is for more speed, but adamant is for more damage. You can choose iron head, fire fang, hone claws and other moves if you want.
302___shiny_sableye_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d370xoz.png

Tingle (Sableye) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Confuse Ray
- Recover
- Foul Play
  • Sableye is the third wall and a very good annoyer. Confuse ray, will-o-wisp and foul play make a lot of damage to physical sweepers. A priority recover it's very good for recover. The EVs in Special Defense are for Latias Draco Meteor and other threats. Chansey and sableye is a good combination, and the ban of mawilite makes this combination very strong. If azumarrill has belly drum, you must use confuse ray to check it. A mistake with sableye can mean a defeat.

Last edited:
Although I really don't know about other members(so I cannot say so many things about them..), Chansey is way better than Blissey. Chansey outclasses Blissey entirely.
Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
Now its SpA is useless, so no choice for a damage move.
Spending EVs on HP is really inefficient. 8HP Evs will make the SR number, and the EVs in SpD will help.
+2 252 SpA Thundurus Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey: 220-259 (30.8 - 36.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Thundurus Thunderbolt vs. 8 HP / 248 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 147-174 (22.8 - 27%) -- 44.2% chance to 4HKO

252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 345-406 (48.3 - 56.8%) -- 40.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 8 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 253-298 (39.3 - 46.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

For Sableye, you said you will be dealing with physical attackers. So why don't you invest in Def stat instead of SpD stat? Also, you would want Taunt to deal with other Utility mons.
Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt
- Foul Play
Prankster Taunt. (I am not sure, but don't Burns half the damage of Confusions?)
Conkeldurr is used for people who need a status absorber(with Guts, of course). But you already have one, named Blissey/Chansey. You can do very similar things with an AV Azumarill, only better. You already have a wish passer, so recovery is less important, too.
Azumarill (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
Two main STABS, Knock Off, and STAB priority, with Huge Power and great bulk with an AV.

P.S. You didn't even choose a nature for your Blissey.
Somehow, I am recommending everyone to use an AV Azumarill.. Oh well, it's amazing.

Last edited:
Back