Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Gyro Ball

Ferrothorn is for sr and leech seed, pretty much after setup I use it as a switch in tank. You can use it as a counter for clefables. And the giga drain is good for swift swim swamperts becasue ferrothorn tanks for their earthquake. I went leftovers just to stall a little bit more, but I have more of a sweeper team than a stall team. However, leech seed giga drain can get rid of most tanks.

Volcarona @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Bug Buzz
- Overheat
- Quiver Dance
- Hidden Power [Ice]

I use volcarona as a sweeper with the quiver dance,bug buzz and overheat. I use hidden power ice for coverage on lando-t, grass, and dragon types. It is also benefited from the screens koko sets up. Volcarona's special attack stat is already high, so it is also a good counter for greninjas if it has already got off a few quiver dances. I went overheat instead of fire blast for extra reassurance on KOing ferrotorns and mawiles.

Tapu Koko @ Light Clay
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Light Screen
- Defog
- Reflect
- Volt Switch

I set up reflect and light screen with light clay so it gets boosted to 8 turns. And then I have volt switch for a switch out move. Koko is also my defoger instead of volcarona., because running hidden power ice on it wrecks dragon types After setting up the screens, we can switch in to magearna to set up the shift gear, and then sweep their team.

Magearna @ Fairium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Shift Gear
- Fleur Cannon

Magearna is my secondary or late game sweeper. I use thunderbolt for the boost from kokos electric terrain. And focus blast is for heatran switch-ins. I use Fleur cannon and farium-z for dragon and dark coverage. And shift gear helps you set up the sweep. After using a twinkle tackle, the soul-heart will boost our special attack

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam

Latios is the mega of the team. He can be used as a sweeper and has good type coverage with his move set. I normally use him for toxapex and other poison mons that give my team trouble. You can also use him as a switch in for earthquakes or other ground moves. He is really good for lando-t.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

My focus for rotom was a switch in for earthquakes. I have volt switch for water types. Shadow ball and hydro pump are good moves for type coverage as well. Rotom is also pretty tanky so he is a good overall mon.

Hey Jukwezbob3.

Your team looks like it has an identity crisis. It seems like an odd mix of hyper offense and bulky offense, to its own detriment. This is without mentioning the sets some of your Pokémon have. Frankly, they’re not good.

Ferrothorn: I agree with rain being a problem for your team, but their are better moves to use to circumvent this. Power Whip for example, is superior in every way to Giga Drain. Leech Seed + Leftovers + Protect is Ferrothorn’s preferred method of regeneration anyways. My recommended set is this:

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Spikes

Toxapex > Rotom
It’s just flat better for your team, and pivot versus physical attackers that you may have trouble with. Not to mention Haze so you don’t auto-lose to Zard X and the like.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic

For Volcarona, I’d definitely run the bulky QD set over what you’ve got cooking. Why increase your SpA just to lower it again with Overheat? Furthermore, you don’t need HP Ice.

Volcarona @ Buginium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Roost

And because Volcarona stole the Z-Move, we can run AV Mag.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Iron Head

Your team doesn’t compliment screens well. To properly utilize the screens I would need to completely rework your team. So simply running the offensive pivot set is a superior choice.

Tapu Koko @ Leftovers
EVs: 20 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

I don’t quite agree with your Latias set. An offensively biased CM set without roost doesn’t leave itself much room to set up.

Latias @ Latiasite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Stored Power
- Ice Beam

I’m no professional, but I think those changes will vastly improve the performance of your team. Have fun!

Reactions: DYA

DYA

not a weeb
is a Community Contributor
Hey Jukwezbob3.

Your team looks like it has an identity crisis. It seems like an odd mix of hyper offense and bulky offense, to its own detriment. This is without mentioning the sets some of your Pokémon have. Frankly, they’re not good.

Ferrothorn: I agree with rain being a problem for your team, but their are better moves to use to circumvent this. Power Whip for example, is superior in every way to Giga Drain. Leech Seed + Leftovers + Protect is Ferrothorn’s preferred method of regeneration anyways. My recommended set is this:

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Spikes

Toxapex > Rotom
It’s just flat better for your team, and pivot versus physical attackers that you may have trouble with. Not to mention Haze so you don’t auto-lose to Zard X and the like.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic

For Volcarona, I’d definitely run the bulky QD set over what you’ve got cooking. Why increase your SpA just to lower it again with Overheat? Furthermore, you don’t need HP Ice.

Volcarona @ Buginium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Roost

And because Volcarona stole the Z-Move, we can run AV Mag.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Iron Head

Your team doesn’t compliment screens well. To properly utilize the screens I would need to completely rework your team. So simply running the offensive pivot set is a superior choice.

Tapu Koko @ Leftovers
EVs: 20 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

I don’t quite agree with your Latias set. An offensively biased CM set without roost doesn’t leave itself much room to set up.

Latias @ Latiasite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Stored Power
- Ice Beam

I’m no professional, but I think those changes will vastly improve the performance of your team. Have fun!
Very complete, will only use Fiery Dance over Flamethrower, with that move boosting your Spa only in one ocasion an you have previusly used a Quiver Dance you have many probabilities to sweep. This last thing is only a personal preference, but with your problem to deal with rain i will recomend put some evs in mage Def and Spa to take a EQ from Mega Swampert and change Focus Blast to Energy Ball to 1hko him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)